What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

aise logo ko to desh se bahar kar dena cahiye....collge kya cheej hai......

i accepts that they were wrong but expelling is wrong its not in the rights of a university if they sue it it will be sorry. Desh bahot badi chij hai, ye choti baton se nahi banta bigta

i accepts that they were wrong but expelling is wrong its not in the rights of a university if they sue it it will be sorry. Desh bahot badi chij hai, ye choti baton se nahi banta bigta

They can get admission in a different University any time. The expulsion is also a chhoti baat. Why are they whining?

zaroor desh bahot badi cheej hai..isliye logo ka gussa bhi bada hai.......and this is not small thing......their every action defiens their mindset......if they can't even cheer in a game for india......kal ko war hui then they will join pakistan.....
hum kaise barosa kare aise logo par.......

Last edited:
This seems the reaction of Kashmiris is total retaliatory

@Indians

I heard this complain many a times before that Indian Muslims/Kashmiris are being taunted by hindus whenever India defeat Pakistan..........Why.....why.......??????/

Coz Pak sucks in cricket...not enough competition for us....:thinktank:

zaroor desh bahot badi cheej hai..isliye logo ka gussa bhi bada hai.......and this is not small thing......their every action defiens their mindset......if they can't even cheer in a game for india......kal ko war hui then they will join pakistan.....
hum kaise barosa kare aise logo par.......

lakh rupey ki baat kari. :tup: sickening mindset they have.

Let the true face of Indians be revealed ;)

Cant stand defeat in a game, harm minorities because they have their own opinions.

World's largest democracy in action.

1.) Till 20 years ago it was the usual scene. Muslims were called stooges or traitor by some hindus.

And in many Muslim localities be it in the areas near Jama Maszid Delhi or Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Muslims used to celebrate the victory of pakistan (those were the babri maszid day when advani was taking rath yatra and spiting the venom ) to tease Hindus.

2.) But for last 20 years there is no difference of Hindu-Muslim in India ever felt. The jobs, justice, opportunities, pain and benefits are all commonly shared by all the Hindu-Muslims.

The loudest cheer for India you will hear from a Muslim Locality. Jama Maszid area in Delhi and Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Area celebrated whole night after India's world cup win. We never felt alienated in India.

3.) But for last 2-3 years with the rise of Modi one can see the rise in the hate and venom spitting against Muslims, Christians, secular people, rational people by the Modi fans.

4.) They hate and taunt us all just because of our religion.
bhai i am a self proclaimed Modi fan,did i ever taunt you or for that @fsayed on the basis of your religion.i for one believe that India belongs to Indians,it doesn't matter whether they are Hindus or Muslims as long as they are loyal to the Republic of India.heck if Mr.Modi ever shows any sign of being disloyal to the Indian Union i will be the first one to demand proper punishment for him.so i am feeling deeply offended by your post for stereotyping the entire Dharmic community for the deeds of a few miscreants!!:tsk:

Let the true face of Indians be revealed ;)

Cant stand defeat in a game, harm minorities because they have their own opinions.

World's largest democracy in action.

Dude please :disagree:

Democracy doesn't mean you can promote anti state propaganda. And regarding the defeat i guess every sane indian congratulated you on your victory.

Dude please :disagree:

Democracy doesn't mean you can promote anti state propaganda. And regarding the defeat i guess every sane indian congratulated you on your victory.

Cheering for your likes is now an anti state propaganda?

Pakistanis harm Minorities as if it is a game.

You havnt answered well but thrown a silly notion.

Must be sorry to be an Indian. You never know if the support for your choice may lead to trouble.

Cheering for your likes is now an anti state propaganda?

You havnt answered well but thrown a silly notion.

Must be sorry to be an Indian. You never know if the support for your choice may lead to trouble.

The "state" did not act, the university did. And yes certain choices can indeed lead to trouble.

Back
Top Bottom