What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

First AKs, then Stone Pelting now Celebrations.....I call it improvement.

Yaar kabhi suna hai aapne, ki kisi ko celebrate karne ke karan university se nikal diya? Galat kiya to bhailogo ne pel diya, ye kum tha jo unko nikal diya?

Yaar kabhi suna hai aapne, ki kisi ko celebrate karne ke karan university se nikal diya? Galat kiya to bhailogo ne pel diya, ye kum tha jo unko nikal diya?
nikala nahi hai ... bus thodi tension kam ho jaye uske baad bula le ge waapis.

we indian muslim hate him for dividing united india . If we were united in past today we would had become superpower in asia

Superpower duniya ka hota hai Asia ka nai bc, vaise tussi bhartiyo ki toh adat hai sub kuch ko superpower kehlana. :lol:

The university has a set a precedent. All the other Universities must follow suite. You don't just have to consider the act, but the intent also. Any Indian worth his salt will feel aggravated.

The university has a set a precedent. All the other Universities must follow suite. You don't just have to consider the act, but the intent also. Any Indian worth his salt will feel aggravated.

Aur jo Bhagwan Sri Ram ki juthi kasam khate hai wo?? Are they Indian or not?? RSS not flying national flag on their headquarter for 50 years is patriotic or it should also go to Pakistan??

Aur jo Bhagwan Sri Ram ki juthi kasam khate hai wo?? Are they Indian or not?? RSS not flying national flag on their headquarter for 50 years is patriotic or it should also go to Pakistan??

I don't like the Green colour in the national flag either. Goes against the "two nation" theory. Why should we bear the burden of M K Gandhi's misplaced idealism? Even if that old man wanted to experiment, India was not his lab and Indians were not guinea pigs. We are still bearing the brunt and our Security Agencies cannot lower their guards because somebody might be conspiring to plant a bomb somewhere.

BTW, The "secular" government of India wanted to destroy the Cellular Jail in A&N island because a RSS leader spent some time there because it destroyed the secular propaganda that RSS-affiliates did not participate in the freedom movement.

If the secular rant is over then we can go come back on the topic. If you have read the comments about me carefully, then you won't have tried to beat me up with the "Secular Baton". It is not very effective on me because I am shamelessly ultra-Right leaning.

I am not mother India, i am only her ordinary son. on rss they were saying that those kashmiri are not Indian by that logic i have replied.

How many times you have seen RSS workers celebrating pakistan's win over India ? stop being another Bhai Zakir on the forum :crazy:

a word to the wise is enough . . wookay ? :agree:

Back
Top Bottom