What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

But it is THEIR land.. they were BORN in it.. their grandparents.. their great grandparents were BORN in it. You are essentially inhumane in your supposition.

its just a piece of land......
i never said all of them should go

see,our job is not to oppress them

those who want to live there are free to do so
kashmir is already divided
those who want to be a part of Azad Kashmir should go there and those who want to stay should stay here
it is as simple as that
we will be more than happy to do so

infact,govt. is doing a lot for their well being

but some of them want to utilize Indian resources and still cry anti India

If that is true.. I wonder what sort of religion does he portray Hinduism to be?

Majority of Hindus are rational, torrent and peaceful but there is strange rise of extremists in Hinduism for some time. But they are harmless as they just rant in the Internet and sleep well.

Yep i am very thankful to my Qaide azam. I would never want to live like a slave in India.
same goes this side too....
no one here wanted to live with you people......

What if a dual nationality holder supports england against India.. will he/she be unjustly punished as well? Guilty by association?

Totally! England has been sending terrorists, funding seditionists, supplying arms and explosives, and spreading discontent in India.

We're fought 3-4 wars against them too. Seriously. **** England.

/sarcasm

That is a lie being peddled as fact. Actually I loved it when some of my fans used to abuse others thinking they were dealing with me. They even spammed those accounts calling them "Amit****" and what not.

My account exists on youtube since 2007 and not once was this account ever used for any activity that violated youtube's terms of use.

I only found out your account thanks to a Malaysian friend that was being trolled by you.

same goes this side too....
no one here wanted to live with you people......

So? you still got 180 million Muslims to deal with. You don't like them too?

Well lets just say the forum actually gives a damn about each and everyone's view because we aren't all statesmen or statewomen here and considering how you even lack the social grace to speak to another person thats for the better I must say lol. And who is "we"?? You can only speak for yourself like I can so ultimately it does come down to our personal views I am afraid.

We means we Indians.... that doesn''t include the traitors.., Ya you can speak only for yourself after all you are an another Anti-Indian ofcourse you'd support anyone who's being an Anti-Indian.. And I figured u out reading all your posts, the thing is you're an Hypocrite.(no hard feeling) but ya true... You say you don't Judge those punks because they support pakistan, If this happened in Pakistan you would've spit all your venom in this Forum that's the truth which you would never accept,

So? you still got 180 million Muslims to deal with. You don't like them too?

Depends on whether they are Indians first or Muslims first, on a case by case basis. If they are the former, then yes we like them. If not, well all I have to say is that its a shame their ancestors missed the train to Pakistan in 1947 :coffee:

Are you suggesting Ethnic cleansing like the Serbians ? Would you carry it out? or be content standing by as it is done.. offer drinks and food to those doing it? Because what you propose only leads to the residents revolting.. and then you doing what hitler did to the Jewish people in poland
Who proposed the idea of ethnically cleansing the valley of Pandits? Who carried it out? Who cheered and encouraged as it was being done. Offered guns, training and shelter to those who were doing it? And like you say this lead GoI to put a foot up these freedom fighters behind.

I only found out your account thanks to a Malaysian friend that was being trolled by you.

If I violate the forum rules then you have got a reason to take action against me. Till then I will stay here and try to make good contribution to the discussions.

This discussion is not about me. Please stop targeting me unnecessarily. I found out that one member on this forum even uses my real pic in his avatar. This is madness.

If I violate the forum rules then you have got a reason to take action against me. Till then I will stay here and try to make good contribution to the discussions.

This discussion is not about me. Please stop targeting me unnecessarily. I found out that one member on this forum even uses my real pic in his avatar. This is madness.

Sorry, no more personal attacks. Now please tell me your views of Muslims in India and how would you deal with them?

Good to know that the freedom movement is alive and well.. right in Indias own backyard. So much for legitimacy over Kashmir.
will you say the same thing about baloch movement....

Sorry, no more personal attacks. Now please tell me your views of Muslims in India and how would you deal with them?

Thanks a lot. What is the point in being a part of a forum discussion if you are not comfortable with a member just because you do not like his views?

I believe that the expulsion was the right step as such celebration can be seen as instigation by many. University Campus is meant for academic activities. This sort of activity is clearly political in nature.

What if a dual nationality holder supports england against India.. will he/she be unjustly punished as well? Guilty by association?
Conjecture is good but are you even presuming that loyalty towards Pakistan and loyalty towards any other country in the world is the same in India?

Are they to be kept on an even keel/platform?

Stupidity is as consistent as gravity!
Generally, I find that stupidity is never consistent. Its by nature varying. Examples abound.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom