What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

even we are also thankful to your quaid ae Azam......dont ask me why :D

We broke a large chunk and took it despite the murder and mayhem and the threats. We are free unlike Indian Muslims, they have to prove their loyalties to you 24/7.:lol:

We broke a large chunk and took it despite the murder and mayhem and the threats. We are free unlike Indian Muslims, they have to prove their loyalties to you 24/7.:lol:

Those residents of India who wish to enjoy "special freedom and liberty" are free to migrate to Pakistan. That is the essence of the two-nation theory. Muslims cannot live with Hindus.

unn bachon ko Pak mein scholarship de do.....it will be a big boost to ur freedom movement :partay:
So essentially, India is no better than a tyrannical occupying power? Why dont you guys gas them. Hitler did so? perhaps all indians will sleep easier with their parents when kashmiris are like this? Perhaps this is what Indians are truly about and the rest of it about "harmony" and "Humanity" is all bullshit. Perhaps this is what the new Indian culture has become..

and I thought Pakistanis were bad and radicalized.
b31d7b53fa.jpg

url

When shall we expect such images from India?? 2 years perhaps when Chancellor Modi comes into power?
Why restrict it to Kashmiris? All Muslims should meet this fate?

Those residents of India who wish to enjoy "special freedom and liberty" are free to migrate to Pakistan. That is the essence of the two-nation theory. Muslims cannot live with Hindus.

I recognized your username straight away. You are the same Amitkrit you tube user known for making anti Muslim remarks. Can't take retards like you serious sorry kiddo.

So essentially, India is no better than a tyrannical occupying power? Why dont you guys gas them. Hitler did so? perhaps all indians will sleep easier with their parents when kashmiris are like this? Perhaps this is what Indians are truly about and the rest of it about "harmony" and "Humanity" is all bullshit. Perhaps this is what the new Indian culture has become..

b31d7b53fa.jpg

url

When shall we expect such images from India?? 2 years perhaps when Chancellor Modi comes into power?

Knee Jerk reactions and hyperbole is embedded in Indian politics.... this has taken an ugly turn purely due to election season....

b31d7b53fa.jpg

url

then,lets meet after 2 years
and then we will compare the condition of Pakistani muslims and Indian muslims
and PO Kashmiris and Indian administered Kashmiris :tup:

Congrats!

I recognized your username straight away. You are the same Amitkrit you tube user known for making anti Muslim remarks. Can't take retards like you serious sorry kiddo.

Yeah I know, I have got a fan club on youtube who thinks that every second account on youtube which behaves in a certain way belongs to me. Still despite all the hard work put in by them my account never received any infractions/suspensions.

My personal views about Muslims has no relevance in this discussion.

then,lets meet after 2 years
and then we will compare the condition of Pakistani muslims and Indian muslims
and PO Kashmiris and Indian administered Kashmiris :tup:

You are dodging the question, is this the treatment advocated for all those that do not agree with the Indian government? Are all those asking for more rights to be treated like criminals?

Knee Jerk reactions and hyperbole is embedded in Indian politics.... this has taken an ugly turn purely due to election season....

I know.. its not Indian politics Im after.. Im highlighting the rather idiotic stance of many Indian members here.

Good to know that the freedom movement is alive and well.. right in Indias own backyard. So much for legitimacy over Kashmir.

if cheering for Pakistan cricket team by Kashmirs can be interpreted as freedom movement ,then i guess the university's action to expel students is entirely justified ..!:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom