What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

the thing is saanp ko jitna bhi dudh pilao,woh aakhir apne malik ko hi dashta hai
(not all kashmiris are bad,but some)

we will just alienate them further.......it's really foolish....unless anyone has broken any law we shouldn't act like this......

Thank you Qaid-e-Azam for Pakistan. We love you and admire you, you freed us from slavery of narrow minded and extremely hateful people.
images
Bet you thanked him as well when Taliban kills polio prevention teams and when suicide bombers explode and 10 year old girls are chased by mobs to kill.
After all, all that is Pakistan is his legacy.

This is INDIA.....every person is entitled to his/her opinion.....They can support whichever team they want.....It is not ILLEGAL......

Why are we acting like some anarchy??
Abey draamebaazi karni thi to MEERUT hi mila of all places :rofl:, if anything they deserve a danda for being stupid.

we will just alienate them further.......it's really foolish....unless anyone has broken any law we shouldn't act like this......
sometimes i feel you are correct,sometimes i feel why are sheltering them,paying for there expenses when they dont give a fcuk............they dont even care when anyone is abusing India.......

i am not against kashmiris......but against those who are and always be anti India

opposition People Democratic Party staged walkout during question hour in the legislative assembly in protest over expulsion of 130 Kashmiri students by a UP university for their celebrating Pakistan cricket team's victory over India.

Uptoarious scences marked the House as it assembled in the morning, with PDP MLAs were on their feet demanding withdrawal of police FIR against expelled students. They also sought UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's intervention to ensure cancencellation of their expulsion order and their safety on the campus.

However, as Speaker did not allow them to speak on the issue, they staged walkout from the House.

Later, PDP leader Mehbooba Mufti while tslking to media persons asked that what was a big deal in Kashmiri students clapping over Pak victory? "Have'nt in the past our leaders clapped and appreciated perforfomce of rival team?" she asked

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations - Financial Express
--
pack them and send to pak..
if they like that country so much...
lets see how they get treated their ..
i heard something called muhajir whom they respect so much

Yep we must fall on their feet and ask for mercy. That will make them happy and they will become good citizens of India.

Thank you Qaid-e-Azam for Pakistan. We love you and admire you, you freed us from slavery of narrow minded and extremely hateful people.
images

Thank him from our side as well .... We wouldn't have tolerated the kind of love being spread around in Pakistan by benign and gentle TTP and LeJ.

sometimes i feel you are correct,sometimes i feel why are sheltering them,paying for there expenses when they dont give a fcuk............they dont even care when anyone is abusing India.......

i am not against kashmiris......but against those who are and always be anti India

Kashmir remains with us. Kashmiris can find a new place for themselves, may be they can get employed by the TTP?

No Kashmiris are with Pakistan. You just saw they didn't side with India :)

They must attend a Pakistani University. Indian Universities receive Indian Tax Payers' money.

Thank him from our side as well .... We wouldn't have tolerated the kind of love being spread around in Pakistan by benign and gentle TTP and LeJ.

Yep i am very thankful to my Qaide azam. I would never want to live like a slave in India.

Good to know that the freedom movement is alive and well.. right in Indias own backyard. So much for legitimacy over Kashmir.

Good to know that the freedom movement is alive and well.. right in Indias own backyard. So much for legitimacy over Kashmir.

Yep they want freedom from India and want to settle in Pakistan. Pakistan must immediately open up it's border for Kashmiris wanting to become proud Pakistanis.

unn bachon ko Pak mein scholarship de do.....it will be a big boost to ur freedom movement :partay:

Back
Top Bottom