What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

What kashmiri pandits has got to do with Occupying lands and Kashmiris being kicked out of University? Stop bringing phathtic and lame arguments in to argument
What pathetic arguments??
You brought a lane and Pathetic argument first by saying that India has grabbed there lands which isnt the case in the first place.
So if they start taunting, did they start the fighting? Did they get physical?
They can celebrate and do whatever they want but they have no right to taunt anyone.They just got what they deserved.
No, It was hindus who did that and yet those hindu students remained in university and it wa kashmiris who get kicked out.
Dragging religon unecessarily,first prove that they all were Hindus
Pathetic attitude of Secular India.
Going by this logic Pakistan was made for Muslims of Pakistan but they are not safe there,Pathetic isnt it??

Last edited:
What happened to those Indians who started this physical fight?

And if you know Kashmiri Intention then why are you still forcefully occupying their lands?

There is no state citizenship in India.. Only Indian citizenship is there.. That is any Indian can travel anywhere in India ,can buy land etc.. What is that mean?? That means kashmir is a part of Indian republic.. That is your claim of 'their land' is invalid technically and logically.. India is divided to states only for easy administration and is mainly based on langauge.. That's all..
Also personal intentions are nothing before country's interests.. Anyone against my countrie's interest are considered as a traitor no matter kashmiri ya keralite..

Trying to act smart with me.You said that that was an act of racism now prove it.
I can also throw links which has nothing to do with the topic and draw unnecessary conclusions like this

I wonder how delusional you are acting today. Would you mind going through my posts for the first time and identify where I mentioned this was an act of racism?

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations | Page 7
That was a measure of intolerance. Now you are welcome to put anything in the equation as you know level of unacceptability. Even if it doesn't talk of religion or race straight-away, it gives you an understanding of expected behaviour.

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations | Page 7
This is case of intolerance. Now I wouldn't ask you how did you become a member without having such a basic understanding about human behaviour specially behaviour of your own country.

The acts about minorities are result of terrorism not discrimination. I hope you have this much ability to distinguish terrorism from general behaviour.

I wonder how delusional you are acting today. Would you mind going through my posts for the first time and identify where I mentioned this was an act of racism?
You think you are oversmart,huh?? You edited your posts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@45'22'
But nothing to worry,i have quoted your post,see my post no. 73 This is what you said.....

"Now that explains why India tops the chart of most racist countries of the world."

The acts about minorities are result of terrorism not discrimination. I hope you have this much ability to distinguish terrorism from general behaviour.
Dont embarras yourself,the dramatic decrease % population of Hindus itlself tells a lot about it.
And the link i gave also has nothing to do with terrorism.Do you want me to give more links??

You think you are oversmart,huh?? You edited your posts :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@45'22'
But nothing to worry,i have quoted your post,see my post no. 73 This is what you said.....
"Now that explains why India tops the chart of most racist countries of the world."

Dont embarras yourself,the dramatic decrease % population of Hindus itlself tells a lot about it.
And the link i gave also has nothing to do with terrorism.Do you want me to give more links??

What "edited posts"? I have quoted you my full responses with links back to them. Stay on the topic.. your twisting of terrorism %age of hindus wouldn't work.

Its not about just me I have seen people who have cheered for India as far as I can recall some were indeed the minorities but If they are cheering for India does it give me the right to say they should be shifted to India just because of their celebration?? The answer is No. I don't have the right to act as if I am the one who can pass judgements on who should and who shouldn't stay in my country. I am not asking you to do anything I wouldn't have done. Thats why I said its only a match if it was something else I might have surely considered it but something as trivial as this isn't worth it.
Minorities are not safe in their general life in pakistan......and you say they celebrate for india against pakistan.....
you also know what you are saying is not true......

Hindus make up 2.5 per cent of the 174 million people living in the nuclear-armed Muslim nation. Over 90 per cent live in Sindh, where they are generally wealthy and enterprising, making them easy prey for criminal gangs.

An official at the ministry of external affairs in New Delhi who declined to be named said: “Every month about eight to 10 Hindu families migrate from Pakistan. Most of them are well-off.”

He had no comment on whether the number was on the rise, but Hindu community groups in Pakistan say more people are leaving because of kidnappings, killings and even forced conversions of girls to Islam.

“Two of my brothers have migrated to India and an uncle to the UAE,” said Jay Ram, a farmer in Sindh's northern district of Ghotki.
Pakistani Hindus seek safety in India - DAWN.COM

but any way..I won't argue further......I rest my case....:tup:

Last edited:
What "edited posts"? I have quoted you my full responses with links back to them. Stay on the topic.. your twisting of terrorism %age of hindus wouldn't work.
I am also giving you the post no. see my post 73,this is the original comment you posted,lmao
Okay you dont beilieve then see the post which @45'22' has quoted(post no. 74)
And see your post also you will clearly see post edited written below your post,:lol:
I like the way how confidently you are lying :rofl::rofl:
And you started diverting the topic,not me stop lying please :lol:

Last edited:
Wait a minute!

Most Racist Countries.. India tops the chart.
Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Mail Online

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Let me add it
Now that explains why India tops the chart of most racist countries of the world.

What is your point now?

@graphican what is your point??? :lol:
I have explained my points very clearly read my posts again if you want to know it.

What racism got to do with this particular incident?
Exactly thats what i asked when he posted this,he was not able to prove his point and edited the comment and then deleted this line.....

And then claimed that he never said that he never said this line but too bad i had quoted his posts and his lie was exposed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom