What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

4.) They hate and taunt us all just because of our religion.
Bull$hit.

No one targets anyone because of religion. They may target you because of political views, but not religion.

And trying to change that and implying that people target you because of religion is communal. That would imply you are communal bhai Zakir.

have seen this bro.....and how this fellow was trashed ........
but you know..few people learn only when they experience.......
Yes now they must have learnt when to open there mouth.They thought that this is there Kashmir and they will get away as usual.Now they have learnt ther lesson.

That was a measure of intolerance. Now you are welcome to put anything in the equation as you know level of unacceptability. Even if it doesn't talk of religion or race straight-away, it gives you an understanding of expected behaviour.
naaa....both are different issues.......
i never said there is no racism......
but giving a link which states that we are racists isnt going to prove that we thrash muslims whatsoever.......
both are different issues.......and both have different measures of intolerance

Now we will have consider who started the thrashing , and he/they should be punished.

That Doesn't justify physical abuse
they are not getting punished bcoz of their thrashing but bcoz of their anti Pak sentiments......
maybe due to thrashing they will be suspennded for a week or a semester
which generally happens in colleges in India on different issues

Who gives a damn about your personal view... It's about the Nation's pride, We don't keep the traitors to remain and Dig more at India. maybe you can find these people in your nation and not do anything about it, But we can't. you were saying you don't assume people based on cricket match?? Buddy the only thing which is keeping both our nation to be connected now and then is Cricket, Which is way bigger than anything else.. When a Indian celebrate Pakistanis win over India while staying in India is wrong. You know that means he is Anti-Indian.. I say **** them

Well lets just say the forum actually gives a damn about each and everyone's view because we aren't all statesmen or statewomen here and considering how you even lack the social grace to speak to another person thats for the better I must say lol. And who is "we"?? You can only speak for yourself like I can so ultimately it does come down to our personal views I am afraid.

Ok..if may not be serious ....but aamna...answer me this....will you cheer for india, in any indo-pak match......being it just a cricket match....

I worn't argue with you much....b'coz I don't wanna get into fight with you.....

Its not about just me I have seen people who have cheered for India as far as I can recall some were indeed the minorities but If they are cheering for India does it give me the right to say they should be shifted to India just because of their celebration?? The answer is No. I don't have the right to act as if I am the one who can pass judgements on who should and who shouldn't stay in my country. I am not asking you to do anything I wouldn't have done. Thats why I said its only a match if it was something else I might have surely considered it but something as trivial as this isn't worth it.

Dear Quaid-e-Azam,

You were absolutely right. We salute you. Thanks and Love you from the core of our heart.

Quaid_zpsddd1c532.jpg

what is the reason of the origin of Pakistan? Fear (hindu dominance) or religion (two nations theory- new country for muslims).. Are you supporting the division.. Then why??

That's a shame, height of hypocricy. this is like the white used to treat the black men, like slaves. And you call yourself the biggest democracy on the face of earth.

Such level emotional immaturity is not expected from deemed university, for god sakes it is an educational institution not some local tea stall that you chuck out people at your own whims and fancies, you need a solid reason to boot off any student, afterall their entire future depend on this decision and cheering the 'wrong' cricket team is simply not enough!!

This is case of intolerance. Now I wouldn't ask you how did you become a member without having such a basic understanding about human behaviour specially behaviour of your own country.
Trying to act smart with me.You said that that was an act of racism now prove it.
I can alo throw links which has nothing to do with the topic and draw unnecessary conclusions like this.....

Religious Minorities Suffering Worst in Pakistan Floods - TIME

What is the butt hurt displayed by some Pakistanis here?

Yes, we are intolerant. Yes, we are small hearted people. Yes, we are of a mob mentality. Yes, our justice system is not perfect.

Thanks to the Pakistanis for making Indians realise these facts.

When you go to a place, you behave. In the name of supporting, if you start celebrating the victory of an enemy nation, dont expect people to watch you with mute silence - welcome to South Asia. Period.

I am not talking about physical abuse, I am talking about the expelling of the students, which is what the topic is about...
oops, so many related threads :hitwall: i got confused

they are not getting punished bcoz of their thrashing but bcoz of their pro* Pak sentiments......
ok.... i got confused becasue of the related threads......
well IMO it's non of my buissness what happens to kashmiri students in India but as this is being discussed here I will give my two cents
It should be seen to what extent they were expressing Pro-Pak sentiments. If it was just limited to celebrating Pakistan's victory in a cricket match , It seems tolerable especially in a democracy. If they were doing something which would harm india in any way , the Indian system has the right to do what It wants with them

That's a shame, height of hypocricy. this is like the white used to treat the black men, like slaves. And you call yourself the biggest democracy on the face of earth.
LOL democracy doesnt mean you can do things which are anti state and constitution does not encourage such things.
This is just like saying that Pakistan was made for safety of Muslims but nobody is safe there as people are dying because of bomb blasts,and you call yourself an Islamic republic!!!.

oops, so many related threads :hitwall: i got confused

ok.... i got confused becasue of the related threads......
well IMO it's non of my buissness what happens to kashmiri students in India but as this is being discussed here I will give my two cents
It should be seen to what extent they were expressing Pro-Pak sentiments. If it was just limited to celebrating Pakistan's victory in a cricket match , It seems tolerable especially in a democracy. If they were doing something which would harm india in any way , the Indian system has the right to do what It wants with them
actually all this is related
Pak won
then the kashmiri students started taunting Indians(Hindus and Muslims) which led to the scuffle
it resulted in a fight and apparently kashmiris were thrashed bcoz Indians were there in larger numbers.

college admin expelled the students who were supporting Pak

and i have heard UP police has filed FIR against those who were fighting in campus

Back
Top Bottom