What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Me too, have stayed in valley for more than 5 years and had 7 kashmiris in My Batch. . :)
man this type of news sicken me.....
obviously its a game but they are cheering for a nation who beat their own.......
they are studying in all clg. universities for fee of cost....getting reservation in all jobs and education and still cheer leading for others...

Obviously you got your answer because you are too good at assumptions and claim them to be facts thats why you never bothered to answer mine and ended up with a one liner.

Ok,,I am not assuming anything ,,,Now can u answer for the same question pls,,,,
"are these students pro Pak or not????
if they are .......then are they anti India or not?"

For God's sake its just a match. Why people make it out to be everything but what it actually is. If someone in Pakistan supports India in a match it would be crazy on our part to think they should be sent to India. Taking such things too seriously does that to immature people.Anyways why not for once decide how many threads would be opened on this issue for flamewars and potshots???

Really??? Did you just say that???
If someone in Pakistan Supported India or celebrated like theses sons of bitches did, You would kill them or bomb them with thugs over night.. I'm happy these people got their price for their traits... If you want to cheer for Pakistan go to Pakistan, Hold a Pak Passport not Indians...

you do understand the difference between race and religion.....dont you

then answer me
i will prove what i am stating

If you have got any prove I would have seen by now and I gave my answer just that I don't base my answer according to your whims. I said I don't judge someone's stance on anti India or anti Pakistan based on cricket matches. I believe I am mature enough not to do so.

Last edited:
Ok,,I am not assuming anything ,,,Now can u answer for the same question pls,,,,
"are these students pro Pak or not????
if they are .......then are they anti India or not?"
She will not reply to you but dodge your question,this is what most Pakistanis do.
Now get ready to hear a long lecture which has nothing to do with topic in hand.

man this type of news sicken me.....
obviously its a game but they are cheering for a nation who beat their own.......
they are studying in all clg. universities for fee of cost....getting reservation in all jobs and education and still cheer leading for others...

@jarves @45'22' @bornmoron

stop explaining it to the ppl who don't want to understand it. no matter how hard you try they won't change their stance :)

so let it be like that. Simple :enjoy:

If you have got any prove I would have seen by now and I gave my answer just that I don't base my answer according to your whims. I said I don't judge someone stance on anti India or anti Pakistan based on cricket matches. I believe I am mature enough not to do so.
i just asked you a simple question.....
please answer me maam
dont dodge the question......
everything revolves around that

stop explaining it to the ppl who don't want to understand it. no matter how hard you try they won't change their stance :)

they do understand what is happening
but they are not willing to accept

The question is do you know all Kashmiris?? Can you prove that they are all anti Indian?? And most importantly do you believe that a cricket match and a person's choice to celebrate should be taken into account while judging a person?? Don't you think its been taken far far more seriously than a grown up should??
yes personal choice matter...
will you cheer for india in any match......
no I don't know all but have seen the few and I can conclude from my experience........
you think their cheering for pakistan is just for fun......every action speaks for the man deed......its impossible for a person to cheer for other nation if you are accountable to your country.....

Really??? Did you just say that???
If someone in Pakistan Supported India or celebrated like theses sons of bitches did, You would kill them or bomb them with thugs over night.. I'm happy these people got their price for their traits... If you want to cheer for Pakistan go to Pakistan, Hold a Pak Passport not Indians...

I told you what I would have done if they had celebrated so keep your suppositions to yourself.

Be it anywhere Feku Modi fans targets Muslims, treat them as non Indian and call them stooge or jehadi.

Even on PDF there are 7-8 bot who target @ Bhai Zakir or @fsayed just because of the religion.

They are sowing the discontent for the riots, bomb blats and disintegration of India..

Bhai, I have always respected you for your views. I have no exposure to what might have happened to you in the past, but anti socials are everywhere in all countries who belong to no party. We educated shouldn't tag them as congress or BJP. its a disease we need to fight as Indians and united.

enough of arguing yaar...doing this from last night......
haven't slept well this morning.....
and I am fed up with the all the hypo critic statement given in defense....

i just asked you a simple question.....
please answer me maam
dont dodge the question......
everything revolves around that

I never dodged your questions but like I said thats the onyl answer anyone can give to a person who bases his arguments on cricket matches. I am not here for your immature Pak vs India rants so I have no reason to sideline or dodge questions. But again another one of your assumptions so can't do much about that.

Back
Top Bottom