What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Be it anywhere Feku Modi fans targets Muslims, treat them as non Indian and call them stooge or jehadi.

Even on PDF there are 7-8 bot who target @ Bhai Zakir or @fsayed just because of the religion.

They are sowing the discontent for the riots, bomb blats and disintegration of India..

Buddy u may have ur own reasons to hate 1 individual,,,But u cannot connect everything
Don't u agree Feku fans hate secular people, rational people and Muslims???

Can't u see they target Bhai Zakir just because he is a Muslim?

Read my above post carefully.

It was Modi fans who targets and treat Kashmiri students and just to tease them Kashmiri student celebrated pak win.

It was a stupid matter nothing serious but Modi fan have caused the damage to the whole effort of govt. of India.

1.) Congress wants national integration:

Almost all Kashmiri students have been selected to the university under the Prime Ministers’ Special Scholarship Scheme. They are pursing various degrees in engineering, BBA, Law, BDS and other courses.

2.) But Modi fans have created a rift in the mind of Kashmiri students and now they will go back in Kashmir saying that in the other parts of India they are mistreated and get assaulted.

3.) You don't know the damage caused by this cheap act of Modi fans.

I agree with 1 part of urs,,,This shall give a bad Message ,,,But Relating it to Modi is a chep shot,,

Don't you think the Pakistani supporters where never Indians ? They ate here Slept here,,they were EDUCATED here,,& what did they do ?? They just poked the knife from back ..
So yes whatever happend is wrong,,,but WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ?????

@Indians

This is not Good in the longer run......first you single out them upon their religion

and when they retailiate, you called them traitors...........Absolutely Wrong.

You are creating problems for your ownself by your very own:hitwall:
are u kidding here....
don't you know how many indian players have been muslim.....
we had few captains too who were muslim.....
we had presidents who were muslim.....
can your country boast for the same.........
stop bringing religion in this ...... its about country....not about religion.....

@Indians

This is not Good in the longer run......first you single out them upon their religion

and when they retailiate, you called them traitors...........Absolutely Wrong.

You are creating problems for your ownself by your very own:hitwall:
those who are targetted and singled out are indeed Pak supporters
Indian Muslims support India......

@Bhai Zakir see what was the impact of your comment
now ,i m defending that Indian Muslims support India
and you said we are deliberately targetting Muslims

good job by authorities.... any person who lives on this soil, eats here and celebrates opposition nation victory is unwelcome here. However I have not heard this news in local news papers. But if true I am proud to say that students of my region are patriotic enough to take out anti nationals. Wish we have court case against those Kashmiris.

I dont want this quota in universities/jobs for Kashmirs.

You didn't read the news article:hitwall:
I know what article is about........and don't bring religion into it.....
no indian will will be tolerated cheering for other nation for the loss of home team.....

its our money....we are paying for their free education.....
if they don't think of them self as indian then they don't belong here......it would be much better if gov. ask these morons to leave the nation....:tup:
i dont have any problem with those kashmiris
i am more than happy that they were kicked out

i dont have any problem with these Pakistanis who are trying to score a point

the point lies with some so called wanna be Indian seculars who are bringing religion for no reason.........and are supporting those kashmiris who wont give a fcuk if an Indian soldier is killed in kashmir.....
that made me sad

kahin aur hota toh problem nahi tha........this is kashmir,they are supporting Pak and i m damm sure they wont feel bad if someone abuses India.....................if they dont consider India as their home then India should consider them as its citizens

With all due respect, its a lame argument. Keep in mind its after all a cricket match not a battleground to settle our scores. A little bit of excitement and the extra flavour of competitiveness it adds to the game is just fine with me but this is taking it way too far. Honestly, you or I have no right to pass such judgements regarding the actions of others especially on such trivial issues the likes of a match. I have seen Indians and Pakistan, who happen to live abroad, celebrating each other's victories so by your logic all of them should be thrown to the wolves.

With all due respect, its a lame argument. Keep in mind its after all a cricket match not a battleground to settle our scores. A little bit of excitement and the extra flavour of competitiveness it adds to the game is just fine with me but this is taking it way too far. Honestly, you or I have no right to pass such judgements regarding the actions of others especially on such trivial issues the likes of a match. I have seen Indians and Pakistan, who happen to live abroad, celebrating each other's victories so by your logic all of them should be thrown to the wolves.
we know the conditions in kashmir
dont we.......
and whom are we trying to fool

even i congratulated Pakistanis after they won it
but there is a difference among them and among us

answer me a single question.............are these students pro Pak or not????
if they are .......then are they anti India or not????

please no excuses....2 simple answers will suffice

those who are targetted and singled out are indeed Pak supporters
Indian Muslims support India......

Now this exactly is the mindsef of HINDUS, they want every Indian Muslim to Abuse Pakistan infront of them, those who toe their lines are good Indian and those who don't are Traitors:hitwall:

Abroad Pakistanis and Indians can support anyone they like,they dont eat and live in the country's soil.Kashmiri's enjoy special privileges and quotas in gov. jobs,they are living by India's taxpayers money and studying in Indian universities which could have been spent on poor and more deserving people of India.
This behaviour is totally unaccceptable.

Now this exactly is the mindsef of HINDUS, they want every Indian Muslim to Abuse Pakistan infront of them, those who toe their lines are good Indian and those who don't are Traitors:hitwall:
supporting Pak aint a problem.....but supporting them over India is indeed a problem.......

no country will support that......
and dont bring religion here.......dont tell me the muslims would be happy when a some hindus in Pak will tease them when Pak loses......

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom