What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Now this exactly is the mindsef of HINDUS, they want every Indian Muslim to Abuse Pakistan infront of them, those who toe their lines are good Indian and those who don't are Traitors:hitwall:
That;s what you think reality is of course different.

Bloody Traitors, Should be kicked all the way to Pakistan these good for nothing morons

Shame on Feku Modi Fans for insulting and attacking innocent students :tdown::tdown:

The Feku Modi fans provokes Kashmiri Students and mistreated with them as they are not part of India.

The real cause of the incident India-Pak cricket match:

“During the cricket match when India was winning, some students hooted at Kashmiri students"

150 Kashmiri students expelled from hostels after cricket clash Lastupdate:- Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com
what a waste you are........why will any one hoot at kashmiri student..........
I had a few kashmiri in my college and have seen how it goes......
and what about modi.......You need to clean your eyes or every thing in world will remain muddy for you....

we know the conditions in kashmir
dont we.......
and whom are we trying to fool

even i congratulated Pakistanis after they won it
but there is a difference among them and among us

answer me a single question.............are these students pro Pak or not????
if they are .......then are they anti India or not????

please no excuses....2 simple answers will suffice

Stop with your assumptions. You or I have no right to decide for them and can you answer that with surety that all of them are anti Indian to their core?? Have you met them?? I am not talking about you congratulating Pakistanis or a Pakistani congratulating Indians but the fact that its a match and anyone can celebrate the victory of a team. Just because they choose to celebrate over the victory in " a match" doesn't mean people can pass their political fatwas regarding them.

supporting Pak aint a problem.....but supporting them over India is indeed a problem.......

no country will support that......
and dont bring religion here.......dont tell me the muslims would be happy when a some hindus in Pak will tease them when Pak loses......

In Pakistan no one want Hindus to Abuse India........Plain and simple!!

Stop with your assumptions. You or I have no right to decide for them and can you answer that with surety that all of them are anti Indian to their core?? Have you met them?? I am not talking about you congratulating Pakistanis or a Pakistani congratulating Indians but the fact that its a match and anyone can celebrate the victory of a team. Just because they choose to celebrate over the victory in " a match" doesn't mean people can pass their political fatwas regarding them.
i just asked you a simple question
and i got my answer

I have.... there were few in my college.....
and I know how It goes.......

Most Racist Countries.. India tops the chart.
Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Mail Online

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Reference

Last edited:
In Pakistan no one want Hindus to Abuse India........Plain and simple!!
its not about abusing India
what will happen if some Pakistani hindus abuse Pakistan in the presence of a group of Pakistani muslims

i just asked you a simple question
and i got my answer

Obviously you got your answer because you are too good at assumptions and claim them to be facts thats why you never bothered to answer mine and ended up with a one liner.

Now that explains why India tops the chart of most racist countries of the world.

Most Racist Countries.. India tops the chart.
Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Mail Online

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

Reference
you do understand the difference between race and religion.....dont you

Obviously you got your answer because you are too good at assumptions and claim them to be facts thats why you never bothered to answer mine and ended up with a one liner.
then answer me
i will prove what i am stating

I have.... there were few in my college.....
and I know how It goes.......

The question is do you know all Kashmiris?? Can you prove that they are all anti Indian?? And most importantly do you believe that a cricket match and a person's choice to celebrate should be taken into account while judging a person?? Don't you think its been taken far far more seriously than a grown up should??

Back
Top Bottom