What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

I never dodged your questions but like I said thats the onyl answer anyone can give to a person who bases his arguments on cricket matches. I am not here for your immature Pak vs India rants so I have no reason to sideline or dodge questions. But again another one of your assumptions so can't do much about that.
its not about cricket.....not anymore

130 students were expelled.......bcoz they were supporting Pak
but if you dont wanna answer.....then lets leave it here
even if i prove it to you that they were anti nationals,you will say that those were my assumptions
but i think,you also know whats happening here......

so no rants....i am out
good bye

yes personal choice matter...
will you cheer for india in any match......
no I don't know all but have seen the few and I can conclude from my experience........
you think their cheering for pakistan is just for fun......every action speaks for the man deed......its impossible for a person to cheer for other nation if you are accountable to your country.....

I believe a cricket match is after all a match and should be taken as such. If it was some other issue I might have agreed with you but this is taking it way too far. I wouldn't want our minorities who might cheer for India to be shifted to your land as long as they are merely cheering and celebrating. Things are blown out of proportion because its again about Pakistan and India.

I don't want to discuss neither care if Celebrating Pakistan's Victory in a cricket match by Kashmiri students is right or wrong.
But Even if we consider it wrong , Does this justify Thrashing them? like this
NO. period

I don't want to discuss neither care if Celebrating Pakistan's Victory in a cricket match by Kashmiri students is right or wrong.
NO. period

When you do something wrong, there are consequences.

its not about cricket.....not anymore

130 students were expelled.......bcoz they were supporting Pak
but if you dont wanna answer.....then lets leave it here
even if i prove it to you that they were anti nationals,you will say that those were my assumptions
but i think,you also know whats happening here......

so no rants....i am out
good bye

I can't answer you any clearer than I already have so if you don't find it to your liking thats your choice. Peace.

Last edited:
I believe a cricket match is after all a match and should be taken as such. If it was some other issue I might have agreed with you but this is taking it way too far. I wouldn't want our minorities who might cheer for India to be shifted to your land as long as they are merely cheering and celebrating. Things are blown out of proportion because its again about Pakistan and India.
Ok..if may not be serious ....but aamna...answer me this....will you cheer for india, in any indo-pak match......being it just a cricket match....

I worn't argue with you much....b'coz I don't wanna get into fight with you.....

NO. period
yep......thrashing was wrong

but if you think 130 students were getting thrashed and they were doing nothing then you are highly mistaken my friend

NO. period
Uptoarious scences marked the House as it assembled in the morning, with PDP MLAs were on their feet demanding withdrawal of police FIR against expelled students. They also sought UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's intervention to ensure cancencellation of their expulsion order and their safety on the campus.

Public sentiments should also be considered bhai, freedom of speech never means you can badmouth your own state. isn't it ? :)

I told you what I would have done if they had celebrated so keep your suppositions to yourself.

Who gives a damn about your personal view... It's about the Nation's pride, We don't keep the traitors to remain and Dig more at India. maybe you can find these people in your nation and not do anything about it, But we can't. you were saying you don't assume people based on cricket match?? Buddy the only thing which is keeping both our nation to be connected now and then is Cricket, Which is way bigger than anything else.. When a Indian celebrate Pakistanis win over India while staying in India is wrong. You know that means he is Anti-Indian.. I say **** them

@bornmoron @chak de INDIA @sarjenprabhu @Dem!god @Dash @45'22'

See how special privileges these guys are getting abter this they backstab us then they deserve this.....

Now, youth from Jammu & Kashmir can find jobs with the Army’s help - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Very correct nad especially when you bite the hand who is feeding you.
have seen this bro.....and how this fellow was trashed ........
but you know..few people learn only when they experience.......

you do understand the difference between race and religion.....dont you

That was a measure of intolerance. Now you are welcome to put anything in the equation as you know level of unacceptability. Even if it doesn't talk of religion or race straight-away, it gives you an understanding of expected behaviour.

Here We cannot blame all the Kashmiris,,,Its Just few Traitors...
no one is blaming all of them.....
people here wont believe but on the day of match i was surfing on my social networking site
and a kashmiri page put up a post where they asked who's gonna win
that page was always anti army but i was amazed to see that majority were supporting India while those supporting Pak were abusing them.......

you are right,its just a handfull of them

How you became a senior member :lol::lol:
Please do explain how is this a case of racism???

This is case of intolerance. Now I wouldn't ask you how did you become a member without having such a basic understanding about human behaviour specially behaviour of your own country.

Back
Top Bottom