What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Shame on Feku Modi Fans for insulting and attacking innocent students :tdown::tdown:

The Feku Modi fans provokes Kashmiri Students and mistreated with them as they are not part of India.

The real cause of the incident India-Pak cricket match:

“During the cricket match when India was winning, some students hooted at Kashmiri students"

150 Kashmiri students expelled from hostels after cricket clash Lastupdate:- Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Get Well Soon Bhai Zakir. :crazy_pilot::girl_wacko::nhl_checking:

On Topic: Sad Incident. :cry:

Shame on Feku Modi Fans for insulting and attacking innocent students :tdown::tdown:

The Feku Modi fans provokes Kashmiri Students and mistreated with them as they are not part of India.

“During the cricket match when India was winning, some students hooted at Kashmiri students"

150 Kashmiri students expelled from hostels after cricket clash Lastupdate:- Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

This seems the reaction of Kashmiris is total retaliatory

@Indians

I heard this complain many a times before that Indian Muslims/Kashmiris are being taunted by hindus whenever India defeat Pakistan..........Why.....why.......??????/

From Where did Modi come in to picture ??
Are u supporting those students by calling them innocent ??:coffee:

Don't u agree Feku fans hate secular people, rational people and Muslims???

Can't u see they target Bhai Zakir just because he is a Muslim?

those students were supporting Pakistan :tdown:

anti Modi comments samajh mein aata hai,but how can you support those students :hitwall:

Read my above post carefully.

It was Modi fans who targets and treat Kashmiri students and just to tease them Kashmiri student celebrated pak win.

It was a stupid matter nothing serious but Modi fan have caused the damage to the whole effort of govt. of India.

1.) Congress wants national integration:

Almost all Kashmiri students have been selected to the university under the Prime Ministers’ Special Scholarship Scheme. They are pursing various degrees in engineering, BBA, Law, BDS and other courses.

2.) But Modi fans have created a rift in the mind of Kashmiri students and now they will go back in Kashmir saying that in the other parts of India they are mistreated and get assaulted.

3.) You don't know the damage caused by this cheap act of Modi fans.

shame on communal bjp rss and their supporters

Dear Quaid-e-Azam,

You were absolutely right. We salute you. Thanks and Love you from the core of our heart.

Quaid_zpsddd1c532.jpg

It was Modi fans who targets and treat Kashmiri students and just to tease them Kashmiri student celebrated pak win.

It was a stupid matter nothing serious but Modi fan have caused the damage to the whole effort of govt. of India.

Almost all Kashmiri students have been selected to the university under the Prime Ministers’ Special Scholarship Scheme. They are pursing various degrees in engineering, BBA, Law, BDS and other courses.

2.) But Modi fans have created a rift in the mind of Kashmiri students and now they will go back in Kashmir saying that in the other parts of India they are mistreated and get assaulted.

bhai ye communal bjp rss and their supporters want to change secular INDIA into HINDU STHAAAN

2.) But Modi fans have created a rift in the mind of students and now they will go back in Kashmir saying that in the other parts of India they are mistreated and get assaulted.

man.......you have gone mad
1)i have never said this,but today i am saying this......you are commenting as a congress bot........
nation comes first.....i dont give a fcuk whether its modi,rahul.....or hindu,muslim
you are supporting traitors here

tease.....seriously?????
those are Pak supporters.....what if they are enrolled in some defence services and keep supporting Pak
will you call them traitor then or will you say they were teasing Indian forces........

you dont know what impact your comment can have on readers.......

it was really saddening to see an Indian supporting anti India activities

1)i have never said this,but today i am saying this......you are commenting as a congress bot........
nation comes first.....i dont give a fcuk whether its modi,rahul.....or hindu,muslim

tease.....seriously?????
those are Pak supporters.....what if they are enrolled in some defence services and keep supporting Pak
will you call them traitor then or will you say they were teasing Indian forces........

Absolutely Wrong, they are just replying back on Hindus teasing and humiliation earlier.....nothing else.

we indian muslim hate him for dividing united india . If we were united in past today we would had become superpower in asia

Kya baat hai fsayed, pehli baar tumne achhi baat ki hai....100 ponits to you:yahoo:

tease.....seriously?????

and what about ur bjp and rss supporters on this forum supporting the comments done by chini an indian enemy

@Indians

I heard this complain many a times before that Indian Muslims/Kashmiris are being taunted by hindus whenever India defeat Pakistan..........Why.....why.......??????/
whats wrong in it...................why should an Indian feel bad when Pakistan loses unless he is having some affinity towards Pak

@Indians

1.) Till 20 years ago it was the usual scene. Muslims were called stooges or traitor by some hindus.

And in many Muslim localities be it in the areas near Jama Maszid Delhi or Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Muslims used to celebrate the victory of pakistan (those were the babri maszid day when advani was taking rath yatra and spiting the venom ) to tease Hindus.

2.) But for last 20 years there is no difference of Hindu-Muslim in India ever felt. The jobs, justice, opportunities, pain and benefits are all commonly shared by all the Hindu-Muslims.

The loudest cheer for India you will hear from a Muslim Locality. Jama Maszid area in Delhi and Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Area celebrated whole night after India's world cup win. We never felt alienated in India.

3.) But for last 2-3 years with the rise of Modi one can see the rise in the hate and venom spitting against Muslims, Christians, secular people, rational people by the Modi fans.

4.) They hate and taunt us all just because of our religion.

Back
Top Bottom