What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

You are dodging the question, is this the treatment advocated for all those that do not agree with the Indian government? Are all those asking for more rights to be treated like criminals?

I know.. its not Indian politics Im after.. Im highlighting the rather idiotic stance of many Indian members here.

Those who are not loyal to India must not fight for their Constitutional rights in India. That will look/sound like Hypocrisy.

Those residents of India who wish to enjoy "special freedom and liberty" are free to migrate to Pakistan. That is the essence of the two-nation theory. Muslims cannot live with Hindus.

Are you suggesting Ethnic cleansing like the Serbians ? Would you carry it out? or be content standing by as it is done.. offer drinks and food to those doing it? Because what you propose only leads to the residents revolting.. and then you doing what hitler did to the Jewish people in poland

You are dodging the question, is this the treatment advocated for all those that do not agree with the Indian government? Are all those asking for more rights to be treated like criminals?
the answer is no

but again you have to be specific about the rights....
what rights are they demanding

is it about development or is it to be a part of Pak...........
if its about the latter then i dont think they have any right to be a part of India
i dont want them to be treated like criminals
instead they should pack their bags and go back to Pak

Indian govt. will be more than happy to relocate them......

Yeah I know, I have got a fan club on youtube who thinks that every second account on youtube which behaves in a certain way belongs to me. Still despite all the hard work put in by them my account never received any infractions/suspensions.

My personal views about Muslims has no relevance in this discussion.

Always a pleasure to come across a lunatic who believe in killing a certain minority.

Those who are not loyal to India must not fight for their Constitutional rights in India. That will look/sound like Hypocrisy.

so essentially, without loyalty... a person has the same rights as an animal in India??

Are you suggesting Ethnic cleansing like the Serbians ? Would you carry it out? or be content standing by as it is done.. offer drinks and food to those doing it? Because what you propose only leads to the residents revolting.. and then you doing what hitler did to the Jewish people in poland

No I am suggesting that they must voluntarily migrate. By the way Hindus of Pakistan have suffered worse than what Jews suffered in Germany. Remember 1971? East Pakistan?

Dear Oscar. This Amitkriit exists on you tube. Years ago i run into this kid, back then his avatar was the Hindu swastika. He left comments supporting the murder of Muslims.

the answer is no

but again you have to be specific about the rights....
what rights are they demanding

is it about development or is it to be a part of Pak...........
if its about the latter then i dont think they have any right to be a part of India
i dont want them to be treated like criminals
instead they should pack their bags and go back to Pak

Indian govt. will be more than happy to relocate them......
But it is THEIR land.. they were BORN in it.. their grandparents.. their great grandparents were BORN in it. You are essentially inhumane in your supposition.

No I am suggesting that they must voluntarily migrate. By the way Hindus of Pakistan have suffered worse than what Jews suffered in Germany. Remember 1971? East Pakistan?

No did not suffer worse.. they did suffer.. but now I see your ideals.. Do you want revenge? rape muslim women? kill their men?

As i read full news it is a news of scholarship students studying in UP got beaten up for celebrating win of Pakistan. They should have not done something like that but why the hell university expel them??

Dear Oscar. This Amitkriit exists on you tube. Years ago i run into this kid, back then his avatar was the Hindu swastika. He left comments supporting the murder of Muslims.
If that is true.. I wonder what sort of religion does he portray Hinduism to be?

if cheering for Pakistan cricket team by Kashmirs can be interpreted as freedom movement ,then i guess the university's action to expel students is entirely justified ..!:coffee:

What if a dual nationality holder supports england against India.. will he/she be unjustly punished as well? Guilty by association?

But it is THEIR land.. they were BORN in it.. their grandparents.. their great grandparents were BORN in it. You are essentially inhumane in your supposition.

No did not suffer worse.. they did suffer.. but now I see your ideals.. Do you want revenge? rape muslim women? kill their men?

Irrelevant in the context of India/Pakistan. They wont be the first people in South Asia to be forced to leave their grandparents place. Essence of Two Nation Theory lies in patriotism bound by religion, not ancestry.

If these kashmiri muslims believe in TNT, and they feel them being Muslim makes them patriotic to Pakistan, then my only words to them will be: "Dont let the door hit you on the way out"

That is a lie being peddled as fact. Actually I loved it when some of my fans used to abuse others thinking they were dealing with me. They even spammed those accounts calling them "Amit****" and what not.

My account exists on youtube since 2007 and not once was this account ever used for any activity that violated youtube's terms of use.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom