What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

The meaning of Secularism has become a joke in India and now on PDF, add Democracy to it also.:hitwall:

The "state" did not act, the university did. And yes certain choices can indeed lead to trouble.

And its the duty of state to protect people regardless of their religion, one that you guys harp on a lot!

even you know how it goes when things are about India and Pakistan.

Still that justifies the expulsions and beating how...?

And its the duty of state to protect people regardless of their religion, one that you guys harp on a lot!

Anti-nationals must not seek state protection. Why should they seek protection from the state which is supposedly their "enemy"? Will not that be contradictory?

The act invites expulsion because this wasn't an innocent act. This was a deliberate act to send a message. Going by the reaction of the University officials, it seems like the message was "well received". Kashmiris must be extremely happy and must go on an extended holiday to Pakistan for celebration.

Seriously ?

where was their anti India stance when they got this free admission ?

where was their anti India Stance when they got scholarships ?

where was their anti India stance when these guys were using free facilities provided to by the University ?

they gave them freebies now took em back . . is it justified now ?

Why would they do that though?

That's like cheering for Israel in a Palestinian crowd, or vice versa.

Exactly. . :tup:

Anti-nationals must not seek state protection. Why should they seek protection from the state which is supposedly their "enemy"? Will not that be contradictory?

The act invites expulsion because this wasn't an innocent act. This was a deliberate act to send a message. Going by the reaction of the University officials, it seems like the message was "well received". Kashmiris must be extremely happy and must go on an extended holiday to Pakistan for celebration.

Message was that, "we are glad our choice of team won" and it was analyzed as, "This means they want to separate from us, clearly they don't support us because they didn't support India's team that has been losing a lot".

Message was that, "we are glad our choice of team won" and it was analyzed as, "This means they want to separate from us, clearly they don't support us because they didn't support India's team that has been losing a lot".

May be the University expelled them because the University thought that "these bright Kashmiri students deserve to go to a better University"?

Seriously ?

where was their anti India stance when they got this free admission ?

where was their anti India Stance when they got scholarships ?

where was their anti India stance when these guys were using free facilities provided to by the University ?

they gave them freebies now took em back . . is it justified now ?

Dude... you are either just not understanding my question or just dont want to answer it without your own fillers.

My question to you is, how is supporting Pakistan;
  • as a kashmiri,
  • as an Indian muslim,
  • as a forigner not indian nor muslim nor pakistani
  • as even some Hindu who for some reason has grudge against Indian team
a crime interpreted as anti state?

May be the University expelled them because the University thought that "these bright Kashmiri students deserve to go to a better University"?

Now your sanity shows up. Maybe the university should write in its policies.

"We are pleased to offer you admission but if you support Pakistan in cricket matches against India, you'll be beaten and expelled".

Thanks to you, people are realizing where you guys hide your true faces.

Dude... you are either just not understanding my question or just dont want to answer it without your own fillers.

• as a kashmiri,
  • as an Indian muslim,
  • as even some Hindu who for some reason has grudge against Indian team

Now your sanity shows up. Maybe the university should write in its policies.

"We are pleased to offer you admission but if you support Pakistan in cricket matches against India, you'll be beaten and expelled".

Thanks to you, people are realizing where you guys hide your true faces.

With all due respect Sir, I must say that you are trying to trivialize the whole episode (The Celebration).

If you want my opinion, I admit that the "Pakistani Team" played very well, Shahid Afridi was brilliant as he always is, in fact he is one of my favourite cricketers. But this celebration is very different from your portrayal.

Let the true face of Indians be revealed ;)

Cant stand defeat in a game, harm minorities because they have their own opinions.

World's largest democracy in action
this was your first comment and i was answering in this context ..

• as a kashmiri,
  • as an Indian muslim,
  • as even some Indian national who for some reason has grudge against Indian team

And just to remind you, Democracy is all about majority, good or bad is secondary . . so these guys should learn to live with it, :agree:

With all due respect Sir, I must say that you are trying to trivialize the whole episode (The Celebration).

If you want my opinion, I admit that the "Pakistani Team" played very well, Shahid Afridi was brilliant as he always is, in fact he is one of my favourite cricketers. But this celebration is very different from your portrayal.

Thanks we in Pakistan love our Afridi. He goes by several other names;

• a living leagend,
  • a game changer,
  • a face wrecker,
  • and yes BOOM BOOM afridi
among others.

Had you been expelled because of your choices, the episode may not be so trivial. Selfishness, just adds to list of qualities profound in Indians.

this was your first comment and i was answering in this context ..

And just to remind you, Democracy is all about majority, good or bad is secondary . . so these guys should learn to live with it, :agree:

Hah nice, you finally admitted right here in front of everyone that you couldn't careless about others, be they your guests, your citizens. They can all go to hell even if they were part of 49.9% of country's population. Cant say I am surprised becuase it was all expected, just had to be dragged out of your mouth.

Mind you, in some aspect of caste or anything else you could be one of those minorities, hence, enjoy the great democrasy you have while others walk over you.

True colors, fly and show us the real India.

Last edited:
Hah nice, you finally admitted right here in front of everyone that you couldn't careless about others, be they your guests, your citizens. They can all go to hell even if they were part of 49.9% of country's population. Cant say I am surprised becuase it was all expected, just had to dragged out of your mouth.

True colors, fly and show us the real India.

Real India ?

LMAO, real India has given them a chance to study, a chance to make a better future, an Identity, a chance to enjoy freedom.

and what they gave us in return ? an ungrateful gesture ? a traitors behaviour ?

If they want others to respect their choices then they should first respect other's choice .

As simple as that :agree:

Back
Top Bottom