What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Well they should take it as another lesson learned in the college !!!
:enjoy:

Hahaha by Indian logic. I should be beaten up as well... :omghaha:
tumblr_lwj4beKJ4W1qbt1gi.gif

I can only expect you to treat anyone not you as slaves. They really dont have their own will.

I can understand all the trash you have written if there was a war going on but this is a cricket match, like Afridi implicitly pointed out once, "Indians have small hearts". True to every single letter in the phrase.:-)

One of my friends, he did his B.Sc with me, is an Indian Muslim. Cricket matches were going on at that time and Pakistan won, next day when I met him I thought it would be awkward for him to bring up anything cricket so I wouldn't either. But he still did and told me, "I win both ways, I like both teams."

..... I wonder if he is beaten up yet...
very good..we have small heart......Like I care for it......india come first.....then every thing else...and we don't expect any foreign national to comment on Indian internal matter.......
and they are not treated as slave....they are studying free of coast in famed university..what more they expect.....I paid my full fee..without any concession.....
as I told before.....we are still enemy state.....so no concession in this regard......

He is one of my fav. stand up comedian...OHH shit! he is Indian...oh boy I am gonna get a hurt real bad for enjoying his comedy...

Signed,
Indian Logic.

very good..we have small heart......Like I care for it......india come first.....then every thing else...and we don't expect any foreign national to comment on Indian internal matter.......
and they are not treated as slave....they are studying free of coast in famed university..what more they expect.....I paid my full fee..without any concession.....
as I told before.....we are still enemy state.....so no concession in this regard......

You guys dont stop posting in Pakistan's Internal matters here or even stop talking about them in your TV shows now you dont want anyone to talk against your Internal matters? Define Hypocrite.

You guys dont stop posting in Pakistan's Internal matters here or even stop talking about them in your TV shows now you dont want anyone to talk against you? Define Hypocrite.
I did not say stop talking about it...
i said I don't expect any thing better from a foreign national.......
and this is expected from U....

So far, I've supported Pakistan in all it's matches, except India-Pakistan match. :drag:

Oh man you are gonna get is some deep trouble...renew/ hide your IP address before RAW shows up at your door.

He is one of my fav. stand up comedian...OHH shit! he is Indian...oh boy I am gonna get a hurt real bad for enjoying his comedy...

Signed,
Indian Logic.

You guys dont stop posting in Pakistan's Internal matters here or even stop talking about them in your TV shows now you dont want anyone to talk against you? Define Hypocrite.
Meerut is like wild west of India .... people are born pissed off there. Sh!t worse than this happen daily there.

I did not say stop talking about it...
i said I don't expect any thing better from a foreign national.......
and this is expected from U....

You logic is cheaper than 1 cent. Not even worth to be called logic.

I didnt say stop talking about it, I cant expect better from a foreign national. But if he still does (Betray us by enjoying cricket match in his own way), then force him to stop talking about it....

Signed,
Indian Logic.

Oh come on George Carlin was so...so...so much better ! :(

Back
Top Bottom