What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

you are comparing 2 different issues here

expecting too much patriotism...........i m just expecting them to be not anti India
thats it......they have relatives across the border,they love them
and they should cheer for them but not at the expense of the country

and whats the issue with TN and Punjab.....none said bad about the country,none will dare to do so

Yes, I agree i am comparing 2 issues here. But dont u think kashmiris wont see this? They see that there is a man who attacked parliament and Hanged (not attacked, probably provided support or planned). There are people who killed nations PM. But there is a different between judging these 2 people. Dont u think that makes then even more angry?

Not just about Kashmir, In my own place there are people who gave such a hate speach (No action was taken) that makes even more angry...

There are people who celebrates deliberatly in muslim areas make them feel that they are not part of this country.
Mistakes are there from all the sides.... One must understand that....

The main reason was mostly insurgency at first, as it's slowly dying now we are trying to strengthen the situation with such positive reinforcement like giving quote in education institutions and all. As far as this unfortunate incidence is considered, it rarely happens, It happened because that particular area saw religious riots 6 months ago, so the emotions are simmering.

You are confusing military struggle with struggle. Kashmiris have stopped using military means because of lack of resources but their struggle for independence is shining as ever. Last year Kashmiri student' didn't allow hosting of Indian flag in their college slogans of uniting with Pakistan are warm and resounding as always. Before 1989, it was a peaceful struggle and after 2000, it is yet another round of that but spark of freedom and Kashmir's identity as a part of Pakistan is stark as always. Your mentioned flogging ideas are wishful and jingoistic instead of being realistic and accurate.

Yes, I agree i am comparing 2 issues here. But dont u think kashmiris wont see this? They see that there is a man who attacked parliament and Hanged (not attacked, probably provided support or planned). There are people who killed nations PM. But there is a different between judging these 2 people. Dont u think that makes then even more angry?

Not just about Kashmir, In my own place there are people who gave such a hate speach (No action was taken) that makes even more angry...

There are people who celebrates deliberatly in muslim areas make them feel that they are not part of this country.
Mistakes are there from all the sides.... One must understand that....
what do you think is the remedy here

besides law was different when rajiv was killed
they were given the punishment of life term imprisonment
and life term imprisonment acc. to law at that point of time was around 14 years

the killers have already served 11 years
they will be released tomorrow if not today

though i dont support this,but this has got to do more with the complexity of law

maybe hanging afzal guru wasnt correct

i dont know how to react to this..........maybe you are correct this is going to anger them more

they study in India,enjoy the benefits,the reservations,get a good job...everything
and what they do at the end is spill poison against India.............we need to act at some point of time
if not then tell me what should we do

You are confusing military struggle with struggle. Kashmiris have stopped using military means because of lack of resources but their struggle for independence is shining as ever. Last year Kashmiri student' didn't allow hosting of Indian flag in their college slogans of uniting with Pakistan are warm and resounding as always. Before 1989, it was a peaceful struggle and after 2000, it is yet another round of that but spark of freedom and Kashmir's identity as a part of Pakistan is stark as always. Your mentioned flogging ideas are wishful and jingoistic instead of being realistic and accurate.
Well if we brought military struggle down to just struggle that in itself is a great achievement. and your reason for it died down due to lack of resources is wishful thinking rather than being realistic.

Well if we brought military struggle down to just struggle that in itself is a great achievement. and your reason for it died down due to lack of resources is wishful thinking rather than being realistic.

It wasn't because of "Indian achieved" something and brought insurgency down rather it is toned-down because supplies were unavailable. There is no change of hearts of minds on ground. Kashmiris who you think are already "absorbed" and studying in Indian Universities are 0 pro India. Look at the news of this thread again and you will discover some facts.

It wasn't because of "Indian achievement" but because supplies were unavailable. There is no change of hearts of minds on ground.
Well I am not saying its 100% due to Indian forces, Pakistan also helped especially Musharraf. But You have to agree that the process to change the hearts and mind on ground couldn't have been started under armed struggle. That's why I said give it another decade and we would see some change if not significant. After all it's a long process there are no short cuts.

Similar procedure is being discussed to Maoist affected area in India. I guess Pakistan would opted for a similar approach in terror infested areas of Fata and Balchoistan. (It's just an example I am not trolling here, you can ignore me it if you want)

1. find an indian
2. beat him up
3. upload to youtube

1 Lakh Rupee reward for the best clip
so you are gonna beat a random Indian just to prove your point:hitwall:.why don't you come to India and beat an Indian here if you are such a brave person(btw i know that you are nothing but an keyboard warrior:lol:!)

World's largest hypocrisy at work I see......
Short term memory loss :o:
36663.jpg
=
MV5BMjAyMzU3OTg2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIyMjMyMg@@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

Well - it is very very mixed. I will give an honest answer.
Kashmiri Shia - Fiercely anti Pakistan and considerably pro Indian. They are in the Kargil district mainly. These old sods reported the Pakistani incursions to the Indian Army when they were sleeping :laugh:
Kashmiri Sunni - Mixed. :unsure: In Srinagar, Baramulla, Sopore - the anti India, anti Hindu and anti Sikh sentiment is very strong. On 15 August - Srinagar usually celebrates almost like any other sleepy town of India - except for Old Srinagar and especially Lal Chowk. Some busybody will turn up there burning a flag or shouting anti Hindu slogans. In the villages however, celebrations are simple and peaceful. The Village Defense Committees for example are mostly Sunni. :sarcastic:
Kashmiri Pandit - Pro Indian but not as fiercely as Shia. This category no longer counts. :coffee:
Kashmiri Sikh - Ferocious group :D :devil: Many of them are from Defence families - they have weapons at home. There have been reports of Sikh reprisals after some terror attacks against the community. By far the most patriotic group.
Kashmiri Buddhists - Very simple and totally ignorant people of Kargil, Ladakh etc. Only recently they are coming out of their protected community. Independence celebrations are small, but there is no anti India feelings. (Some don't even know of a country called Pakistan!)
:rofl:
What about Dogras mate?

Good luck with the Asia finals man .... This time around it should be named as Afridi cup. :p:
Thanks mate, Afridi is on a roll, lets see what he does, the Lankans will be shitting their pants until the get Afridi out....:pakistan:
Hope to see a good game of cricket.....:-)

Back
Top Bottom