What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Why should a game be seen as a war???
no..not as a war....
but both side are still enemy....not to forget that.......
and many have died defending us......

Burning a national flag is a crime.....Offenders should be punished.I dont have to think twice about it.
Ok......do you think these people will not burn the flag once given the chance......seeing their anti india stand......

Should it mean that if I like a player who is a Pakistani I should not cheer for him???
you know very well what it mean ...and what I am saying......

Why should a game be seen as a war???

Burning a national flag is a crime.....Offenders should be punished.I dont have to think twice about it.

Should it mean that if I like a player who is a Pakistani I should not cheer for him???

A war on the border is blood shed.Anybody who attacks our territory will be paid back in kind.
But do you know there are many incidents where Indian army and Pakistani armies work in tandem as peace keeping forces????
Indian Army docs treat Pak soldiers in Congo

I still dont understand the plethora of feelings shown by members here... both Indians and Pakistanis.

A game and war are 2 different things.It would be dilettantie-ish to even imagine a cricket game to be a war between 2 countries.

I maintain my stance...that if the students had done nothing other than cheering and clapping for the Pakistani players then university should not have expelled them.
But if those guys had shouted anti-India slogans or done anything to sully India then they deserved it.
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

was expecting better from you :agree:

no..not as a war....
but both side are still enemy....not to forget that.......
and many have died defending us......
Ok......do you think these people will not burn the flag once given the chance......seeing their anti india stand......
you know very well what it mean ...and what I am saying......

If our army which fights for us against Pakistan is ready to help them beyond the borders then why should we add fuel to fire???
I gave an example of how Indian army and Pak army cooperate with each other as peace keeping forces.
I can show you more examples if you want.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

was expecting better from you :agree:

My argument is this

Indian Army docs treat Pak soldiers in Congo

And I guess it was in Congo where Pakistani pilots were saved by Indian helicopters.

It does not always have to be a war.

Dharamsankat hai yeh to :taz:
:-)

If our army which fights for us against Pakistan is ready to help them beyond the borders then why should we add fuel to fire???
I gave an example of how Indian army and Pak army cooperate with each other as peace keeping forces.
yes army fight for us against pakistan...and we citizen let the few to cheer and celebrate india loss in hand of pakistan... .......wow..,,great...
I will not argue....
I stand firm at my point.........they got what they deserve.....

yes army fight for us against pakistan...and we citizen let the few to cheer and celebrate india loss in hand of pakistan... .......wow..,,great...
I will not argue....
I stand firm at my point.........they got what they deserve.....

Whatever makes you happy....

You know what levina. . . this is not your fault. . . we have invited these situations on ourselves. .

I'll tell you how. . we are the ppl who violates every possible rule here in our own country on the name of freedom of expression/ speech . . . and very same ppl ( like me and u ) act decent abroad. . . plz tell me. . can a israeli cheer for Israel or badmouth UAE in the middle of Sharjah ? or say Dubai ?. . right or wrong is secondary question

plz answer that . . .:rolleyes:

Whatever makes you happy....
helping in congo is different matter....
and saving a life is different...
many pakistani..come in india for their treatment.....and we help them ..with whatever we can......

but I will certainty not tolerate any one bad mouthing my nation........

You know what levina. . . this is not your fault. . . we have invited these situations on ourselves. .

I'll tell you how. . we are the ppl who violates every possible rule here in our own country on the name of freedom of expression/ speech . . . and very same ppl ( like me and u ) act decent abroad. . . plz tell me. . can a israeli cheer for Israel or badmouth UAE in the middle of Sharjah ? or say Dubai ?. . right or wrong is secondary question

plz answer that . . .:rolleyes:

Should we also be regressive???

To me my country has liberal minded ppl.We can handle flower bouquets and brick bats equally well.
A cricket game doesnt decide my country's faith.
Badmouthing and cheering are 2 different things. I might slit throat of a person if they speak against my country.But why should I do the same if they do the same for players they like.
Sportsmanship gets killed.

Act decent abroad????
You did not have to get personal here.I dont act decent....I am just liberal minded inside and outside my country.

helping in congo is different matter....
and saving a life is different...
many pakistani..come in india for their treatment.....and we help them ..with whatever we can......

but I will certainty not tolerate any one bad mouthing my nation........

Let me remind you this is my stance.....
IF THE STUDENTS BAD MOUTHED ABOUT INDIA THEN THEY DESRVE IT.......but the OP of this thread says that those guys only clapped after the match,now that doesnt sound anything bad to me.

You have misconstrued my post and in no way are you trying to understand my point.

To me my country has liberal minded ppl.We can handle flower bouquets and brick bats equally well.
Badmouthing and cheering are 2 different things. I might slit throat of a person if they speak against my country.But why should I do the same if they do the same for players they like.

Act decent abroad????
You did not have to get personal here.I dont act decent....I am just liberal minded inside and outside my country.

I agree with the part of being liberal . . . but what if ppl start taking us for granted ?

and i know how their celebration goes. . . and this liberal feeling should be mutual. . and hey i'm not getting personal

Just giving u an example. . which includes me as well :|

Act decent abroad????

IF THE STUDENTS BAD MOUTHED ABOUT INDIA THEN THEY DESRVE IT.......but the OP of this thread that those guys only clapped after the match,now that doesnt sound anything bad to me.

You have misconstrued my post and in no way are you trying to understand my point.

Oh..and you believe what this paper say...
as if u have never seen the supporter of two group ....and how clash escalates.........

Act decent abroad????

see this is what i'm talking about :rolleyes:

I thought India was the world's largest democracy?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom