What's new

Indian varsity expels 6 more Kashmiri students

Again, Mr. Punjabi mussalmaan. If you are a native Punjabi musalmaan, then you never even ruled your own lands until a Gujarati gave it to you in a silver plate in 1947 (Khaksars ring a bell?), let alone 'inflicting' anything on anyone :lol:.

If you are not a native Punjabi musalmaan, then tell that to fellow South Asian muslims as my forefathers braved the onslaught and fought back with more proportionate brutality. Hence why our native culture and traditions are intact (from not bending over to the assorted mongrels carrying a crescent flag). But then you also cannot go around claiming to be 'indigenous to the land for 5 millenia', as you did in the other thread. So your confusion is still not resolved. Think it through and come back to me again, son.

image.jpg

Good work by collage. We need to give a massage that if your loyalty is not with the country, you can not be our brothers. We can not well come you and allow you to enjoy what an ordinary citizen is entitled for. Where ever we have discretionary power, We shall excise it and make you realized that we Our education institutes are not for every one who can not love the country.

Wow,you really have a good grasp in history.He is a moderator so go easy on him otherwise you will get banned. :cheers:

No aeronaut is perhaps different from others. Parheps he is not the one who will bann you if you go against him in rational discussion.

I am more than happy to disappoint you by not being dragged into a debate i don't consider you a worthy party in. Refrain from quoting me again.
Wow,you really have a good grasp in history.He is a moderator so go easy on him otherwise you will get banned. :cheers:
--
i just came back.. from long ban ...hope to get ban soon..
seems few chillar party dont digest facts so they BANNNNNNN

Good work by collage. We need to give a massage that if your loyalty is not with the country, you can not be our brothers. We can not well come you and allow you to enjoy what an ordinary citizen is entitled for. Where ever we have discretionary power, We shall excise it and make you realized that we Our education institutes are not for every one who can not love the country.

No aeronaut is perhaps different from others. Parheps he is not the one who will bann you if you go against him in rational discussion.
--
with no personal grudges to aero
i may be wrong but this is my view based on observation till now ..

he seems to have double standards ..
one side he said our land our rules.. minority should confirm majority norm in pak
and then he takes about turn view kashmiris student issue..for india
he claim he contacted them and what not..(i seriously doubt his claim)
till no single student came forward to go pak or by through his claim..
seems when facts come and goes against his view he just bans or dont feel worthy of answering...
"
Janwaro may khwahish hoti hai or aqal nahi.

Farishto may aqal hoti hai magar khwahish nahi.

Insan may aqal or khwahish dono hoti hay,

Aqal khwahish per ghalib ajaye to insan farishta or agar khwahish aqal per ghalib aa jaye to insan janwar.

I do understand your agony. We inflicted it upon will and loved it.
1) Not WE. They were subjugated and humiliated at the hands of Sikhs and Marathas just like Greeks at the hand of Mauryas and Huna & Scythians at the hands of Guptas. This even continues today. Should I post some videos. I just post a recent report for your "loving". I hope you will "enjoy".
Thread Bared | Neha Dixit

2) By the way, you are a convert. Know your "aukat". Your "aukat" is '71.:partay:

images

Last edited:
good ! Those ingrate ba$tards should give up the quota seats for kashmiris if they have doubt over their indian ness

Did this happen? Or did this not happen? Can someone authenticate the news?

And if it did happen, is the uni protecting the Kashmiris from heat?

all this drama... not single student went to pak...
despite so many attempt here on PDF by few enthusiastic(over) professionals and foreign office of pak..(still no official press release on govt /forign office of pak)
who evers heart lies outside india.. please go there .. irrespective of country.. pak,china,mongolia.. sudan..madagaskar..
who ever likes them to take in . please do it..
we dont strap them to india...
india establisment (state) also over reacted so does the other side..
stop this nonsens..
let them study..
due to some rotten tomamtos whole dish is at stake....
tomoroow is india pak match...
hope no more rotten tomoattos..

1) Not WE. They were subjugated and humiliated at the hands of Sikhs and Marathas just like Greeks at the hand of Mauryas and Huna & Scythians at the hands of Guptas. This even continues today. Should I post some videos. I just post a recent report for your "loving". I hope you will "enjoy".
Thread Bared | Neha Dixit

2) By the way, you are a convert. Know your "aukat". Your "aukat" is '71.:partay:

images
Bhai I went through your given link it was so painful to read further n stopped after first case.... We cant become inhumane to revenge in such cowardly fashion n women are always soft target in such religious riots ..... Hounour of every woman must be respected irrespective thr religious background ........ plz dont glorify such acts to give an impression how martial were jatts btothrs .......
Every one should be booked n chopped thr ...... to set an example. ........
Irony is we did just opposite in 71case.....

Last edited:
--
with no personal grudges to aero
i may be wrong but this is my view based on observation till now ..

he seems to have double standards ..
one side he said our land our rules.. minority should confirm majority norm in pak
and then he takes about turn view kashmiris student issue..for india
he claim he contacted them and what not..(i seriously doubt his claim)
till no single student came forward to go pak or by through his claim..
seems when facts come and goes against his view he just bans or dont feel worthy of answering...
"
Janwaro may khwahish hoti hai or aqal nahi.

Farishto may aqal hoti hai magar khwahish nahi.

Insan may aqal or khwahish dono hoti hay,

Aqal khwahish per ghalib ajaye to insan farishta or agar khwahish aqal per ghalib aa jaye to insan janwar.

Yes you certainly have a point. There is a lots of bias by MOD on pdf. It has become a ground to abuse India and Indian by pakistani Members and Chinese members. What I say is that he is batter than others and perhaps won't ban you if you argue against him.

Yes you certainly have a point. There is a lots of bias by MOD on pdf. It has become a ground to abuse India and Indian by pakistani Members and Chinese members. What I say is that he is batter than others and perhaps won't ban you if you argue against him.
--
may be .. i am new here
so not much idea to compare with...
PDF is good forum .. but if you cant listen criticism how you will grow?
its there right where they want to go..and take PDF along
if they deteriorate quality because they cant listen .. then PDF will lose its quality .. which is them self also not wanted to do..
Who will take action on the mod if he is not doing his duty as desired as position ..?
i may be wrong ..
but this is my feeling..

--
let them say pak is g8.. yes pak is g8 in own right...
but dont dare to abuse india..
india is not saint..we also human..we also do mistake
but dont let anyone to us PDF/any forum for india bashing based on ideology/ prejudiced.
if india did wrong put facts and argument same forpak and india.
no double standards..

may be .. i am new here
so not much idea to compare with...
PDF is good forum .. but if you cant listen criticism how you will grow?
its there right where they want to go..and take PDF along
if they deteriorate quality because they cant listen .. then PDF will lose its quality .. which is them self also not wanted to do..
Who will take action on the mod if he is not doing his duty as desired as position ..?
i may be wrong ..
but this is my feeling..

Yes quality is deteriorating since Pakistani and Chinese members have free hand and We receive strike for no reason.

Yes quality is deteriorating since Pakistani and Chinese members have free hand and We receive strike for no reason.
--
Tum Daga Karo Tab Bhi Gaddar Nahi,
Hum Wafa Karein To Bhi Gunahgar Hain,

Waqt mohtaz nahi manzilo ka,
Waqt sab kuch sikha deta hai,
Koi nhi marta yha kisi k bina,
Waqt sabko jena sikha deta hai

Back
Top Bottom