What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. India, if it does claim to be a free country - then it should allow its citizens to choose which team they support. Thrashing students to instill patriotism? Seems stupid. The University blaming the Kashmirs would be funny if it wasn't outrageous. As a kid growing up - if India performed badly (as it generally did) I automatically supported Pakistan next because they kind of looked like us. Sri Lanka was pretty sad then at cricket. Do the Hindu students in hindsight now believe that the Kashmiri students will support India in the future in Cricket? So much for unity in diversity.
Agreed :tup:

I am not shying from anything bruv ... we are holding them by force and we will till the earth stops rotating on it's own axis. They hate us ... but it's just a particular sect. I am not defending the beating up of the students ... you think it was wrong i think it was right. you can't convince me and neither i can.
na .. why would i convince u .. i knw any sane person knows its wrong ...
which sect are you referring too ..? abd how ratio of people belong in valley and jammu from that sect...

factually wrong .. no borders have been drawn ..kashmir is a disputed region ...not an Indian territory ..

For all intents and purposes it is an International Border, why else does'nt the Pak Army just cross over and occupy it? As I said earlier all semantics aside, practically J&K is a state of the Union of India just as the portion on other side now belongs to you guys and no amount of emotional rhetoric can change the ground realities, unless of course you guys defeat us fair and square.

And frankly you wont find sympathies from Indians coz of how these religious fanatics treated their minorities, so most of us have the mindset that they don't deserve "azadi". Plus "azaadi" is not a viable solution to this problem 'coz a portion of Kashmir is also occupied by the Chinese and unlike us South Asians, they are made of sterner stuff (see what they did in Xingjiang and Tibet), so you bet they are never gonna leave their portion of Kashmir.

Open your eyes wide, I said the report THRASHING is fake. I didn't say expulsion is fake and for god sake please go and read the article you referred to me. The Vice-chancellor said it was just a TEMPORARY SUSPENSION FOR THREE DAYS so as to calm down the situation. What are you blabbering even the parents of the kashmiri students appreciated the decision. Guess you haven't lived the college life, these kind of fights are normal no matter who is what. Try to view it as a guy from college. ThIs clash is nothing in front of other incidents which happen in colleges for example: RAGING, we even as roommates fight sometimes, your are hyping it as it is some sort of genocide happened there.So please for god sake don't hike it unnecessarily just to malign some country or it's people. Here's what parent of a kashmiri student said:

There was a heated argument between some students, but MOST of the STUDENTS are INNOCENT. So we think college did a GOOD THING by sending students in order to avoid any clashes. seriously man, you guys are such a provocateur. :mad:

It is not a question of 3 days. It is a question of principle. The ones who should have been suspended are the ones who first resorted to violence. And if unable to determine, then both groups should have been suspended for "unruly behavior". What's the reason for the current suspension - "Supporting Pakistan Cricket Team" ?? and "Knowing people who supported Pakistan Cricket Team"?? Do you even realize how absurd that sounds?

Open your eyes wide, I said the report THRASHING is fake. I didn't say expulsion is fake and for god sake please go and read the article you referred to me. The Vice-chancellor said it was just a TEMPORARY SUSPENSION FOR THREE DAYS so as to calm down the situation. What are you blabbering even the parents of the kashmiri students appreciated the decision.
They appreciated that the kids were given safe passage home and not buried in India!

As for the fake thrashing:

67 Kashmiri students sent to their homes for celebrating Pak win - Hindustan Times

Guess you haven't lived the college life, these kind of fights are normal no matter who is what.
Nope I have not lived with barbarians during my collage times...Nor with those who oppose differences in thinking or curb freedom of choosing my own team!

Try to view it as a guy from college. ThIs clash is nothing in front of other incidents which happen in colleges for example: RAGING, we even as roommates fight sometimes, your are hyping it as it is some sort of genocide happened there.So please for god sake don't hike it unnecessarily just to malign some country or it's people.
I am not hyping it...All I want is for Indians memebrs to realize they made a mistake...1st lack of tolerance for Kashmiris to choose their own team and not wanting to be forced to go with the locals Secondly, Indians have no freedom because that is exactly what happened...thirdly, it was absurd for Internet kids to claim they would have done the same!

If going to collage meant they will still behave like some gangster then its best their parents keep them in the homes...

Here's what parent of a kashmiri student said:

There was a heated argument between some students, but MOST of the STUDENTS are INNOCENT. So we think college did a GOOD THING by sending students in order to avoid any clashes. seriously man, you guys are such a provocateur. :mad:
I am not so much worried about them being sent home as I am about the behaviour of the hosts!

I highlighted the same comment in a post from hindustantimes!

No I am not derailing the thread .... it came up here when some one said ... only Sunni support the freedom movment in the valley not shias ... I am just giving you why is it so.
Well then you are supporting derailing...I never brought it up and you quoted me with such a question in an attempt to the actual topic!

Actually it's YOU who have woken up, the times of India reported it in morning itself
I posted this thread few days back when all Indians were calling it fake news and some saying they support the beating up! So yes, India finally decided they cant hide it no more and reported it so its right to say:

India finally woke up! 2 days after the incident!

het never attacked shias .. stop making up stuff ... by the way why r u bring the groups up .. when 100,000 of kashmir is chanting hum pakistani hain pakistan hamara ha .. they dnt belong to any group of people .. they believe Pakistan se rishta kya la ilaha illa allah ... u can try to complicate stuff .. but the fact is even before any of those groups came ..they still didnt wanted to be with u ..like i said before .. stop justifying it ..man up and say we occupied it and we intend to keep this piece of land ..

I am not justifying the sectarian divide in the kashmir ... but believe it or not it's growing and we are no saints not to exploit that gap. And as far as the that slogan goes .. few of the slogans echoed in the valley were ..

“Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”,

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

“Kashmir banega Pakistan”

(Kashmir will become Pakistan)

“Kashir banawon Pakistan, Bataw varaie, Batneiw saan”

(We will turn Kashmir into Pakistan alongwith Kashmiri Pandit women, but without their men folk)

“Pakistan se kya Rishta? La Ilah-e- Illalah”

(Islam defines our relationship with Pakistan)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

“People’s League ka kya paigam, Fateh, Azadi aur Islam”

(“What is the message of People’s League? Victory, Freedom and Islam.”)

along with ... these

'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar);
'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah);
'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).

If we rest of Indians can make an effort to move forward ... they have to be sensitive to our believes as well.

they belong to Pakistan. u have occupied their state doesnt mean that tbhey are ur citizen ...kashmiris hate india from the core of their heart ..but the media and government protray the issue as it due to lack of development ,..

telegraph as well ..india soilders have also beheaded a kashmiri for celebrating Pakistani victory

Indian Kashmiri cricket fans to be charged for cheering Pakistan - Telegraph

If they hate India so much who told them to come to Meerut for their studies ? That too on quota ? Should have stayed in their Valley or gone to Pakistan for studies.

Secondly, the soldier did not behead the Kashmiri. He stabbed him and the Kashmiri is safe now.

Well then you are supporting derailing...I never brought it up and you quoted me with such a question in an attempt to the actual topic!

I posted this thread few days back when all Indians were calling it fake news and some saying they support the beating up! So yes, India finally decided they cant hide it no more and reported it so its right to say:

India finally woke up! 2 days after the incident!
nope you quoted me first with that ... school of freedom thought.

For all intents and purposes it is an International Border, why else does'nt the Pak Army just cross over and occupy it? As I said earlier all semantics aside, practically J&K is a state of the Union of India just as the portion on other side now belongs to you guys and no amount of emotional rhetoric can change the ground realities, unless of course you guys defeat us fair and square.

And frankly you wont find sympathies from Indians coz of how these religious fanatics treated their minorities, so most of us have the mindset that they don't deserve "azadi". Plus "azaadi" is not a viable solution to this problem 'coz a portion of Kashmir is also occupied by the Chinese and unlike us South Asians, they are made of sterner stuff (see what they did in Xingjiang and Tibet), so you bet they are never gonna leave their portion of Kashmir.
Thats what i like about my country,... 1/6 the size, economy is very weak, militry is much smaller ..but firm on our stand .. can wait many more decades but still not gona change anythng ...

well muslims ruled u for about 800 years.. they always had sympathy for the hindus.. they never mistreated then then .. but obviously when hindus came indiaded them .. murdererd them, rape their women .. they grew hatered toward the hindus living in kashmir ..

we never want chinse occupied kashmir , bcoz its not about piece of land , its about religion and poeple who want to join us

arey Talon Ji.....itna gussa mat ho.....Naswar Corner nahi toh aap BIMARU corner pey a skti hai..... :P
Nahh...need to increase my posts :angel:

Plus need to prove that beating up people over sports is uncivilized degradation of morals ethics and lack of tolerance....the list is piling up :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom