What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hate India so much who told them to come to Meerut for their studies ? That too on quota ? Should have stayed in their Valley or gone to Pakistan for studies.

Secondly, the soldier did not behead the Kashmiri. He stabbed him and the Kashmiri is safe now.

Does supporting Pakistan in cricket mean they also hate India? They would have cheered if Pakistan beat Australia too. They are students who gained admissions according to the law. When British Asians support India and Pakistan against England - do the English fans thrash them?

I am not justifying the sectarian divide in the kashmir ... but believe it or not it's growing and we are no saints not to exploit that gap. And as far as the that slogan goes .. few of the slogans echoed in the valley were ..

“Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”,

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

“Kashmir banega Pakistan”

(Kashmir will become Pakistan)

“Kashir banawon Pakistan, Bataw varaie, Batneiw saan”

(We will turn Kashmir into Pakistan alongwith Kashmiri Pandit women, but without their men folk)

“Pakistan se kya Rishta? La Ilah-e- Illalah”

(Islam defines our relationship with Pakistan)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

“People’s League ka kya paigam, Fateh, Azadi aur Islam”

(“What is the message of People’s League? Victory, Freedom and Islam.”)

along with ... these

'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar);
'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah);
'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).

If we rest of Indians can make an effort to move forward ... they have to be sensitive to our believes as well.

so what ...its a perfectly normal thing .. muslims were in majority and they wanted to join pakistan .. u brutalized them ..made them more radical and united them under flag of islam .. that might be wrong for u .. but its a perfectllynatural phenomena for me .. may be im getting u wrong but ur objection is that they all belong to islam? is that the sect thing u r referring to ?

Thats what i like about my country,... 1/6 the size, economy is very weak, militry is much smaller ..but firm on our stand .. can wait many more decades but still not gona change anythng ...

well muslims ruled u for about 800 years.. they always had sympathy for the hindus.. they never mistreated then then .. but obviously when hindus came indiaded them .. murdererd them, rape their women .. they grew hatered toward the hindus living in kashmir ..

we never want chinse occupied kashmir , bcoz its not about piece of land , its about religion and poeple who want to join us
You can keep waiting all the time you want, no issues there :agree:

And please don't peddle nonsense about Muslims not mistreating Hindus, there areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee countless examples. So since I am not a religious person I don't want to get into the Hindu-Muslim thingy.

For you it maybe about religion but for me what matters is the unity and integrity of my country, anyone who picks arms against the state should get a bullet in the head regardless of their religion. Coz country>>>> religion anytime

so what ...its a perfectly normal thing .. muslims were in majority and they wanted to join pakistan .. u brutalized them ..made them more radical and united them under flag of islam .. that might be wrong for u .. but its a perfectllynatural phenomena for me .. may be im getting u wrong but ur objection is that they all belong to islam? is that the sect thing u r referring to ?
That's exactly where the freedom moment of Kashmir died. Now freedom struggle is mostly restricted to the Sunni valley ... not to hindus, budhists and shias.

If they hate India so much who told them to come to Meerut for their studies ? That too on quota ? Should have stayed in their Valley or gone to Pakistan for studies.

Secondly, the soldier did not behead the Kashmiri. He stabbed him and the Kashmiri is safe now.
bro stupid logic ... nehru went to UK for studies so that means he should have supported british in indian struggle moment ... how do studying in univeristy means that they should support indian .. if thats the logic .. may be the biggest hypocrate was nehru ..no offence

I never brought school of freedom of thought....please show me the quote!
pic1.png

Does supporting Pakistan in cricket mean they also hate India? They would have cheered if Pakistan beat Australia too. They are students who gained admissions according to the law. When British Asians support India and Pakistan against England - do the English fans thrash them?
Another question I asked that went to deaf ears :tsk:

That's exactly where the freedom moment of Kashmir died. Now freedom struggle is mostly restricted to the Sunni valley ... not to hindus, budhists and shias.
i knw shia from the valley ... u might have few elders that u have bought .. ( as ur army chief admited that they pay people to keep them supporting indian) but i knw shias from kashmir supporting pakistan ... u have no issue with u saying hindus and budhist .. btw in valley they are majority .. even counting hidnus, and budhist ,, they in just small ratios ,,, freedom struggle didnt died bcoz of it .. it died due to thousnad of mass graves and the terror of ur army .. the day u give them option to choose ever sane person know who they are gona choose

Oh ok that...Now whats your question? Which school? That doesnt make sense!
yaar masla yeh ha .. indian state have to justify their occupation to his people .. so they keep making up stuff and fooling their nation ...keep bring up pandits,keep bring up shias.. but the fact is their army chief admitted that they have to pay people to be on their side .. it is on record ..so the only few people who support them is due to their personal gains or not vrave enough to be a rebel

i knw shia from the valley ... u might have few elders that u have bought .. ( as ur army chief admited that they pay people to keep them supporting indian) but i knw shias from kashmir supporting pakistan ... u have no issue with u saying hindus and budhist .. btw in valley they are majority .. even counting hidnus, and budhist ,, they in just small ratios ,,, freedom struggle didnt died bcoz of it .. it died due to thousnad of mass graves and the terror of ur army .. the day u give them option to choose ever sane person know who they are gona choose
I never said all Shias are pro India ... We are seeing a crack and we are trying to exploit it to break down the freedom movement on sectarian lines. being as honest and blunt I can be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom