What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any sane member answer my simple questions: Why didn't Government of Pakistan hold Referendum in 1948 & why was clause of Independence to Kashmir wasn't included in it. :coffee:
bro we are always up for referendum .. but we dnt accept this clause that india can keep its force but pakistan has to withdrew all his force from region ..

yaar masla yeh ha .. indian state have to justify their occupation to his people .. so they keep making up stuff and fooling their nation ...keep bring up pandits,keep bring up shias.. but the fact is their army chief admitted that they have to pay people to be on their side .. it is on record ..so the only few people who support them is due to their personal gains or not vrave enough to be a rebel
Aslam walequm biraadar:D:D:D:D:D

bro we are always up for referendum .. but we dnt accept this clause that india can keep its force but pakistan has to withdrew all his force from region ..

Then why did Government of Pakistan accepted the Resolution at 1st place & why was Independence to Kashmir clause was removed from UN Resolution?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I never said all Shias are pro India ... We are seeing a crack and we are trying to exploit it to break down the freedom movement on sectarian lines. being as honest and blunt I can be here.
bro u tried to find cracks for decades ..u didnt find any major one .. the only way u kept the temperature down is by 1000's of mass graves and the presence of army..what i am telling u is that u r feed wrong information so many times that u started believing it .. i like the answer before that u r a bigger force and u dnt want to leave the land .. but what i have problm with the wrong information that u guys have been feed ,, and u r smart people but u still being fooled by it .. im not saying u but indian public in genral

Does supporting Pakistan in cricket mean they also hate India? They would have cheered if Pakistan beat Australia too. They are students who gained admissions according to the law. When British Asians support India and Pakistan against England - do the English fans thrash them?

Anti-National slogans were also made. Read the reports.

Secondly,you are the second person giving the British Asian analogy. I will give the same reply. It is a very poor analogy.

If it was a game of Soccer or Football which Brits are really passionate about and the Asians there celebrated for the other side's victory, raised anti- National slogans and rubbed the loss into them , then they most certainly would have been thrashed. Quite brutally actually if you aware of the Soccer fans of Britain. Brits are not that passionate about cricket.

Also, don't forget that British Asians don't come from countries that are enemy state of UK. These Kashmiris were celebrating and raising Anti-National slogans for a team which is India's only enemy state. Remember Bombay attacks ? some of our people have really short memories.

you are supporting groups in Kashmir who follow the similar school of thought that's terrorizing minorities in Pak itself.

kyon kya hua .. :o:
What I dont understand is how is siding those who got abused and unfairly dismissed from a biased uni for something as simple as sports makes you jump to that thinking?

You mean saying Pakistan Zindabad is a national crime in India? That is weak!

Then why did Government of Pakistan accepted the Resolution at 1st place & why was Independence to Kashmir clause was removed from UN Resolution?
didn't recal that give me a sorce so i can read up and refresh my knowleage .. what matter is they dont want to be with u ... so does it matter what Pakistan did or didnt .. we support muslims everywhere .. be it palestine, busnia, afghanistan and kashmir .. pakistanis has always physically and morally supported the freedom struggle ..

bro u tried to find cracks for decades ..u didnt find any major one .. the only way u kept the temperature down is by 1000's of mass graves and the presence of army..what i am telling u is that u r feed wrong information so many times that u started believing it .. i like the answer before that u r a bigger force and u dnt want to leave the land .. but what i have problm with the wrong information that u guys have been feed ,, and u r smart people but u still being fooled by it .. im not saying u but indian public in genral
Thanks for the kinds words man ... I don't have ill will for you and people of Pakistan. but we both know people on either side are too egotestical to let go off Kashmir. It's just kind of sad to see these people were cursed to live in hell in a place called heaven.

What I dont understand is how is siding those who got abused and unfairly dismissed from a biased uni for something as simple as sports makes you jump to that thinking?

They are not dismissed ... just taken off campus till the the emotions die down.

You can keep waiting all the time you want, no issues there :agree:

And please don't peddle nonsense about Muslims not mistreating Hindus, there areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee countless examples. So since I am not a religious person I don't want to get into the Hindu-Muslim thingy.

For you it maybe about religion but for me what matters is the unity and integrity of my country, anyone who picks arms against the state should get a bullet in the head regardless of their religion. Coz country>>>> religion anytime
well if u can wait 1000 years for ur freedom .. we can wait at least a century :)

We don't know what Anti-National slogans were raised but the authorities are claiming that they were raised. I am sure they must have said something that riled up the local students. Due to the sensitive nature of the matter it is good that the university hasn't disclosed it yet, only for the safety of the Kashmiri students.

Secondly,you are the second person giving the British Asian analogy. I will give the same reply. It is a very poor analogy.

If it was a game of Soccer or Football which Brits are really passionate about and the Asians there celebrated for the other side's victory, raised anti- National slogans and rubbed the loss into them , then they most certainly would have been thrashed. Quite brutally actually if you aware of the Soccer fans of Britain. Brits are not that passionate about cricket.

Also, don't forget that British Asians don't come from countries that are enemy state of UK. These Kashmiris were celebrating and raising Anti-National slogans for a team which is India's only enemy state. Remember Bombay attacks ? some of our people have really short memories.

I know people who died in Bombay. My whole point is that you can't force patriotism down the throats of people; it has to come from within. When Cricket took off as a viewer sport in the early 90s with satellite tv, the Kashmiri terrorism movement was on in full swing. Anti-India feeling was rampant and the ethnic Muslim Kashmiris supported anything anti-Indians. The support for the Pakistan Cricket team is a legacy of that. Secondly, such acts end up alienating people.

Thanks for the kinds words man ... I don't have ill will for you and people of Pakistan. but we both know people on either side are too egotestical to let go off Kashmir. It's just kind of sad to see these people were cursed to live in hell in a place called heaven.

They are not dismissed ... just taken off campus till the the emotions die down.
bro their is an incident where a student is behead in kashmir army for celevrating pakistani success ...

its not about kashmir .. people of Pakistan supported Afghanistan freedom struggle, Palestine freedom struggle, bosniasn freedom struggle.. Pakistan was A cause for many muslim countries carve out of USSR... Pakistan has also stand up for weak innocent muslims, be it be russians, isrealis, indians .. we have no problm with india .. but it is just we have alsways stand up for muslims .. in this case they are suffering because of u ... ( dnt mind the spelling errors)

Finally we agree on something :cheers:, as the great Bhuttojee once said "Hum hazaar saal tak ladenge", may the best man win
he said that .. didnt take him seriously .. im against sharif and bhutto family ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom