What's new

Celebrating Pakistani Victory | Kashmiri students ‘thrashed’ in Meerut University by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmiris in Indian Kashmir supporting Pakistan, so what else is new? :yahoo:

i am scared ... the purals i use to know are not that argumentative :)
u can talk about papers and details .. i can take about morals ... like nehru give his word to kashmir people that he will give them right of self determanation but it turned out to be a lie .. include that in ur reply as well

I told you in previous post to :lazy: :lazy:

So far you've discussed things in civilised manner, even if by tomorrow this thread gets closed, we'll start another and discuss Kashmir issue on Morals referendum etc. :enjoy:

I told you in previous post to :lazy: :lazy:

So far you've discussed things in civilised manner, even if by tomorrow this thread gets closed, we'll start another and discuss Kashmir issue on Morals referendum etc. :enjoy:
their should be an option of PM ion this forum .. so we can avoid trollers ..and i can hit on u as well .. things i cant ahve always tempt me more ... u cant even say CHAPAL UTARON on internet

Chalo maaf kiya yaara
sukar haa sirtaaj ..warna aj raat neend nhie ani the ;)

1. They appreciated the suspension, use your brain, they said they appreciate the decision of sending them home.

2. Why are u sharing the HT link it doesn't prove the thrashing.
Because you and your countrymates told me repeated times to get from credible newspaper...for you lot until its written by Indians its not credible!
3. Yeah right except in India rest of college in World are so disciplined and sincere especially the guys of Pakistani colleges. Go and google the hooliganism and ragging in colleges of REST OF THE WORLD.
Look in your own house 1st...We never needed to get emotional about someone cheering other slogans because so far no one has nor needs to! And even if they do we would either laugh with them or just let them do so...their choice! That is spelled as maturity!

It is absurd you want to equate this to hooliganism and ragging! Both of which are not dependent on which country you favour in a sport!

4. Those are college students for god sakes these team favoring and clashes on it happens in colleges. And upon all this was INDIA VS PAKISTAN match whole world knows how much rivalry it creates. Go and see the thread of the match.
Yes whole world knows of the match but the world needs to know of low moral degradation in India now!
5. Read point number 4. There's nothing like lack of freedom in India you are generalizing a silly college incident for WHOLE INDIA. Had it been that lack of freedom, why they would've allowed them to study in college instead they would've kept as captive and wouldn't have given right to preach their religion, wouldn't allowed to vote. That is lack of freedom. Again
use your brain instead of infuriating it.
I am also generalizing based on the 1st 2 pages of this thread where people agreed they would do the same! And more! And supported beating up based on a match!
6. lol you are taking the comment of posters here seriously, then what about that blabber and idiotic comments that Pakistani users make here? :cuckoo:
If someone quotes me and says it I do tell them off....
And last but not the least the city magistrate have asked for a probe into it. Here if had it been lack of freedom, the authority would've beaten and jailed them instead of sending them with security and putting an inquiry. Now please don't quote me again, I don't want to ruin my sleep just to clear the trash you've pilled up in your brain. As of those kashmiri students, everything will get back to normal in a week. Bye!
Well so they have to be grateful for not being in jail? But have to shut their mouths about where their allegiance lies? Sounds like the freedom fighters during the British Raj where they couldnt say anything for India and were labelled traitors for it...Even after suffering it you people invoke the same to another set of people is purely disgusting! :tsk:

Trash in your brain for going low and personal coz you failed to see that you people really are immature and intolerant towards sports!
And rather than acting as an humanitarian activist here and pointing out mistakes of other countries go and save those miminorities in your country who've been Kept as slaves and
HAVEN'T GIVEN A BASIC FREEDOM OF PREACHING THEIR RELIGION, If you really care that much to provide freedom to a human being.
Rather than derailing try to discuss what your countrymen have done, grow some balls and say a wrong a wrong!

"The students were suspended for creating a ruckus on campus and shouting pro-Pakistan slogans, which caused tension on the campus," said RK Garg, the university registrar.

Officials said it was necessary to remove the students "as a precaution" as the situation was volatile. They said they feared the violence would spread to other parts of Meerut town, which is known to be communally sensitive.

Meerut: 67 students suspended for cheering Pakistan in cricket match | NDTV.com

there can be no sympathy for what they did...and neither can be any excuse....
university did what they have to do........and it was the right decision......
students received what they deserved.........

their should be an option of PM ion this forum .. so we can avoid trollers ..and i can hit on u as well .. things i cant ahve always tempt me more ... u cant even say CHAPAL UTARON on internet

sukar haa sirtaaj ..warna aj raat neend nhie ani the ;)

My best friend is from Kashmir & we often talk on Kashmir with a PDF Pakistani member offline. :angel: Will catch you tomorrow. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom