What's new

Shocker for navy, warship's part missing

It's a suggestion not a worry
Pakistanis should be the last people on earth suggesting anything on how to control terrorism :rofl:
Don't get me wrong try suggesting that to your govt. they need help. You can try there

Pakistanis should be the last people on earth suggestion anything on how to control terrorism :rofl:
Don't get me wrong try suggesting that to your govt. they need help. You can try there
Things are kinda calming down in here, i guess somebody got "self suggested". Only thing remaining are the Taliban peace talks, things can go wrong there too but militarily bot politically. But once these talks are done and peace is restored good things will come.

No big deal! We'll fire missiles from it instead! :P
Sure why not :cheers:

Things are kinda calming down in here, i guess somebody got "self suggested". Only thing remaining are the Taliban peace talks, things can go wrong there too but militarily bot politically. But once these talks are done and peace is restored good things will come.
My dear friend dont you know using Army for internal turmoil is shame enough ???
Atoll i too wish you good luck. Keep us posted when peace prevails.

Indian navy:nono:
Has a aircraft carrier with air assets :rofl:

Thats complete statement. You are welcome :rofl:
You still have problems with English :rofl:

Indian got their Rusky new carrier but their submarine and support ship breaking down, seem like half of Indian projection force in the dried dock most of the time.

Indian got their Rusky new carrier but their submarine and support ship breaking down, seem like half of Indian projection force in the dried dock most of the time.
Seem like you pull things from your rear.
If not please do enlighten us which half of force.
And what the f@ck is Projection force ????

My dear friend dont you know using Army for internal turmoil is shame enough ???
Atoll i too wish you good luck. Keep us posted when peace prevails.
Only 5% of the Waziristan's territory is "controlled" by the miscreants, not to mention even there spec ops have been stationed in reasonable numbers and it will take 2 to 3 weeks before the area is cleared as per the army. As far as shame is concerned then i think you are underestimating these people and so did our people, if these people can wreck havoc on U.S and other armies combined then why not ours? Anyways to make long short we can't handle them using force rather political will and they will eventually make their way into Afghanistan which is a shame.

Only 5% of the Waziristan's territory is "controlled" by the miscreants, not to mention even there spec ops have been stationed in reasonable numbers and it will take 2 to 3 weeks before the area is cleared as per the army. As far as shame is concerned then i think you are underestimating these people and so did our people, if these people can wreck havoc on U.S and other armies combined then why not ours? Anyways to make long short we can't handle them using force rather political will and they will eventually make their way into Afghanistan which is a shame.
Concept is simple. Army is for external threats. Police is for internal.

Using army in internal problem is telling world your country is marching to failed state or like banana republic.

Seem like you pull things from your rear.
If not please do enlighten us which half of force.
And what the f@ck is Projection force ????

Why so piss off? if not half of the force maybe 2/3 of your naval force anchor in your harbor blow ready for some incompetent naval brat have some kind of mishap only happen in the history with Indian Navy.

I was guessing man :cry:
Beda grak isa bhi guess hota hai kya ???
Aap ko pata nahi fauji yo ko cantin mai kay kay milata hai !!! Kamal karte ho

Why so piss off? if not half of the force maybe 2/3 of your naval force anchor in your harbor blow ready for some incompetent naval brat have some kind of mishap only happen in the history with Indian Navy.
You do you know about a sub shattered in mid operations killing everyone on board ??? Later it was called training op :rofl:
Do you want me to give you deails

And who the f@ck is piissed !!! Just tell ne what the heck is projection force ???

Only Indian submarien blew itself off with it own torpedoes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom