What's new

Shocker for navy, warship's part missing

Only Indian submarien blew itself off with it own torpedoes.
Are you sure only indian subs blew off ??? Is your high iQ memory ok :rofl:

And again what the heck is projection force comrade :rofl:

Are you sure only indian subs blew off ??? Is your high iQ memory ok :rofl:

And again what the heck is projection force comrade :rofl:

No nation other than Indian torpedoed their own submarine while operated in their homeport.

No nation other than Indian torpedoed their own submarine while operated in their homeport.
Now how the f@ck is sub operated in homeport !!! You mean berthed ???

Learn something before speaking that wont be hard on your brain would it ??? I hope not :rofl:

Again are you sure only indian sub blew up. Do you need a high iQ memory jog :rofl:

Again and again what the f@ck is projection force !!! Comrade :rofl:

Now how the f@ck is sub operated in homeport !!! You mean berthed ???

Learn something before speaking that wont be hard on your brain would it ??? I hope not :rofl:

Again are you sure only indian sub blew up. Do you need a high iQ memory jog :rofl:

Again and again what the f@ck is projection force !!! :rofl:

anyway your submarine operator like a gun instructor demonstrated gun safety but shot himself in the nutsag.

painful just to imagine the look of your submarine operator sunk his own sub with his own torpedoes isn't it?

anyway your submarine operator like a gun instructor demonstrated gun safety but shot himself in the nutsag.

I have seen a guy laser Guiding dumb bombs and photoshopped soldiers and planes. So getting killed in operations is still worthy over low life photoshop edit

Why anyways ??? Try to run away with tail in legs !!!!
Common comrade I will be gentle please do answer the questions i asked , repeated above !!!

I have seen a guy laser Guiding dumb bombs and photoshopped soldiers and planes. So getting killed in operations is still worthy over low life photoshop edit

Why anyways ??? Try to run away with tail in legs !!!!
Common comrade I will be gentle please do answer the questions i asked , repeated above !!!

Guess you are pissed off right now? why in the rage? Shit happen in Indian Navy, Indian sailor couldn't even safely operate a fire extinguisher let alone operated a submarine with a loaded torpedoes on board.

Guess you are pissed off right now? why in the rage? Shit happen in Indian Navy, Indian sailor couldn't even safely operate a fire extinguisher let alone operated a submarine with a loaded torpedoes on board.
I am :rofl: !!!!
I am taking you repeatedly and you are not able to answer a single question so you are running here n there. So who's look pissed ??? Comredoooo :D

And this clown is an American?? Who can't even construct a simple sentence in English?? Strange!

What he probably means is 'force projection'. I thought even Americans call it that? :undecided:
He said half of the projection force is in berth :rofl: so only he knew what he meant and i doubt that too

Somebody took it out and sold it for scrap metal. Check with the Scrap dealer......:lol:
So where are you located ??? I want to come check :rofl:

Just kidding ;) peace. It would have been lost in sea.

Indian sailor check on the ship killed himself by the fire extinguisher, sub operator put out the fire without wearing the protective mask and killed himself in the process, sub operator torpedoes his own sub for fun. What a bunch of incompetent druken sailor in the Indian navy.

Those who are calling it failure are still in their sleep. Things happening wrong in navy so consecutively is not by any natural failure, it is a planned failure. I call it sabotage.

The growing might of Indian navy is worrisome for some nations. And they are really demotivating the fleet by sabotaging it. I am sure Navy has been badly penetrated.

The nagging question is why it took India months to find out that the stabilizer was missing。

Onboard instruments should have indicated such at the 1st instance。

He said half of the projection force is in berth :rofl: so only he knew what he meant and i doubt that too
Meaning, one's got to project a lot of force during birth!! True! Therefore what he probably meant was that the IN is in the maternity ward!! :lol:

My dear friend dont you know using Army for internal turmoil is shame enough ???
Atoll i too wish you good luck. Keep us posted when peace prevails.

Has a aircraft carrier with air assets :rofl:

Thats complete statement. You are welcome :rofl:
You still have problems with English :rofl:
May I say that its mentally?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom