What's new

Mulayam's shocker on rape: 'Boys make mistakes, why hang them?'

10173712_723816034335260_4081621988922494686_n.jpg

That depends, did he make the statement before or after the elections? And did people hear about it before they went to vote? Has the whole state voted today?
Today only 10 seats have voted. Other 70 seats are left

The reason for this comment can be found in this sentence.

"The convicts in the Shakti Mills Gang Rape case are Mohammad Qasim Shaikh, Mohammad Salim Ansari, Vijay Jadhav, Siraj Khan and Mohammad Ashfaque Shaikh"
If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Mr-Bean-Blank.png

Last edited:
Breaking news... Mulla-yam has promised a quota on rapes for minorities! Apparently rapists are SP's new vote bank after muslims. & Mulla-yam is the leader of rapists & would fight for their rights :coffee:
Lame....why d hell u talk about minorities here man.:undecided:

There is a reason why UP is known as Ulta Pardesh .... It's a complete cesspool. A guillotine is in order for UP especially for western UP.

just re visit Mullayam's speech.. & see which rape convgives crime he was trying to justify!
As per my knowledge he didn't mention about caste in his speech...just boy in general....can you post those details?

As per my knowledge he didn't mention about caste in his speech...just boy in general....can you post those details?
he mentions the mumbai case in this vid check out the names of the convicts .. he didn't mentioned the delhi case? it's the subtle message

The culprits behind the heinous crime were Muslims and indirectly he was trying to please Muslim Vote Bank! :ashamed: Someone should ask this scum bag, if this happens with his daughter in law or grand daughters, will he still stick to his stand. SOB :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom