What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

:lol:

I was in mirdif on Eid and the ticket counters for CHENNAI express were closed almost an hour before the movie started.(we were smarter we had booked it online)....and there were a lot of localites when we entered.
Though again Chennai express was a dud and most probably all arabs now think that all Indian women wear long skirts and are lifted by their husbands all they way up to the hill top temple after marriage.:hitwall::hitwall:

:mad::mad::mad:

I wish for the blissful days when Bollywood remained unaware of South India.

long skirts? you mean ghagra? :D
Errrrr......how could I forget that??
But hey dont they look good in it.
They definitely do.
And Deepika was looking good too in CE. :)

Rajaraja Chola said:
Galath hindi me tumara bath karta? :o: :P

Aiyyyyyoooo No jiii
Aap "BATH" mat karna .....aap sirf BAAT karna.:lol:

ha ha ha...:lol:
@levina
Please teacher madam..teach my friend some hindi..and do not tell the wrong meaning otherwise if he uses it somewhere else, you will be the sole responsible for that.:D:lol::D

No no...I am not teaching him hindi....:disagree:
If I do then I might forget my hindi...:P

:mad::mad::mad:

I wish for the blissful days when Bollywood remained unaware of South India.

South Indian and bengali movies always influenced hindi cinema....

Errrrr......how could I forget that??
But hey dont they look good in it.
They definitely do.
And Deepika was looking good too in CE. :)

Aiyyyyyoooo No jiii
Aap "BATH" mat karna .....aap sirf BAAT karna.:lol:

No no...I am not teaching him hindi....:disagree:
If I do then I might forget my hindi...:P

I ahve not seen the movie Chenai Exxpress. But I just guessed the long skirt thing you were talking could be ghagra cuz Indian women do not wear skirts. Except for school girls but that too not every one half of them wear salwars

I ahve not seen the movie Chenai Exxpress. But I just guessed the long skirt thing you were talking could be ghagra cuz Indian women do not wear skirts. Except for school girls but that too not every one half of them wear salwars

Ghagra is like a skirt only.....unless you are talking about A line,wrap arounds or dirndles .Infact now we have variations of those in ghagras too.
Okay sorry for digressing...

Ghagra is like a skirt only.....unless you are talking about A line,wrap arounds or dirndles .Infact now we have variations of those in ghagras too.
Okay sorry for digressing...

Sorry but am I turning into a girl talking about skirts to a girl :/

Sorry but am I turning into a girl talking about skirts to a girl :/
Next time dont talk about sandals,skirts,mascaras,nail polishes,handbags etc to a female.You'll get bored to death.:lol:

Chalo I have digressed this thread enough already.

I came here to post it. He's actually a Brit not an American :D

By the way

Go to Yuouku (Chinese Youtube) you can find any Bollywood movie but unfortunately only Mainland Chinese can watch them.

Why...I watched a few movies on Yuouku

Back
Top Bottom