What's new

Name your favourite comics - Past and Present.

@Dem!god @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @DRAY @SarthakGanguly @chak de INDIA @parul @Marshmallow @cheekybird @INDIC @sandy_3126 @Abingdonboy @45'22' @kbd-raaf @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @indiatester @punit @Aarush @Armstrong @SpArK @HariPrasad @Blackwidow @jarves @he-man @Chinese-Dragon @Sergi and others

I know it is childish to ask. But in 80s my favourite comics were "Phantom", "Mandrake", "Flash Gordon" "Bahadur" and "Amar Chitra Katha" We used to run to the news paper wala in the beginning of the month to see what are the new issues are. At that time news paper vendors brought the comics and Magazine. The magazines are also not there at present, mainly "Illustrated weekly", "Blitz" or movie magazine "Picture post".

BTW what is your favourite comics? And how many of you are keeping a collection?
Tintin and.... Shaktimaan :D

@Dem!god @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @DRAY @SarthakGanguly @chak de INDIA @parul @Marshmallow @cheekybird @INDIC @sandy_3126 @Abingdonboy @45'22' @kbd-raaf @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @indiatester @punit @Aarush @Armstrong @SpArK @HariPrasad @Blackwidow @jarves @he-man @Chinese-Dragon @Sergi and others

I know it is childish to ask. But in 80s my favourite comics were "Phantom", "Mandrake", "Flash Gordon" "Bahadur" and "Amar Chitra Katha" We used to run to the news paper wala in the beginning of the month to see what are the new issues are. At that time news paper vendors brought the comics and Magazine. The magazines are also not there at present, mainly "Illustrated weekly", "Blitz" or movie magazine "Picture post".

BTW what is your favourite comics? And how many of you are keeping a collection?

ARCHIE ANDREWssssss:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Maar dala use sabne..he'll be dead this july :cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

Naah seriously I wasnt really a "comic" person.:D
i would prefer watching discovery instead of picking up a comic anyday.

haha...
I used to be big fan of comics.....
now I have switched to manga....

nagraj, dhruv, doga, tintin, Tinkle , amar chitra katha were some of the top in my list....
yes chacha caudhry and bankelal..too.....one of my fav.

I don't have any comics now left ...... :(
it was precious treasure but..its gone now.....my vault lay empty ....awaiting for the treasures to return.......

naruto_manga_cover_63_by_chekoaguilar-d5pa3ym.jpg

bleach-manga.jpg

451882-one_piece_one_piece_1.jpg

Last edited:

Present: a_sad Miah. :partay:

Also @Skull and Bones, Tintin was also one my favourite, but a lot costly those days and no Indian edition was available. Only smuggled edition.

I used to read bengali versions published by Anand Publishers, it used to cost Rs 70 a piece back in 2002-3. I had to save my tiffin money to get one Tintin every month.

I used to read bengali versions published by Anand Publishers, it used to cost Rs 70 a piece back in 2002-3. I had to save my tiffin money to get one Tintin every month.

You must be hardcore tintin fan.

I didn't fancy comics much. Read comic world some times though.

@sreekumar You used to watch Dragon Ball Z.Me too :cheers:
Do you know what happens in the last?? :undecided:

And who is this guy in the middle of the pic you posted??

Solar ji uske liye to abhi bahu time baki hai.Tab tak wo sari comics outdated ho jati.

Goku .In SuperSaiyan 4.In fact all of them are Goku. Dont you see the Dragon Ball GT?.It is the following episodes of DBZ.
Man you must see that SuperSaiyan 4.His earlier transformations is no match for his this ultimate transformation. @jarves

Back
Top Bottom