What's new

Name your favourite comics - Past and Present.

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
@Dem!god @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @DRAY @SarthakGanguly @chak de INDIA @parul @Marshmallow @cheekybird @INDIC @sandy_3126 @Abingdonboy @45'22' @kbd-raaf @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @indiatester @punit @Aarush @Armstrong @SpArK @HariPrasad @Blackwidow @jarves @he-man @Chinese-Dragon @Sergi and others

I know it is childish to ask. But in 80s my favourite comics were "Phantom", "Mandrake", "Flash Gordon" "Bahadur" and "Amar Chitra Katha" We used to run to the news paper wala in the beginning of the month to see what are the new issues are. At that time news paper vendors brought the comics and Magazine. The magazines are also not there at present, mainly "Illustrated weekly", "Blitz" or movie magazine "Picture post".

BTW what is your favourite comics? And how many of you are keeping a collection?

tintin.jpg

Doga and Kobi Bhedia and Naagraj were my favourite sometimes Super commando Dhruv and Bhokal too.

I am a fan of Chacha Chowdary and Sabu comics.

I also used to read lot of comics in telugu :cheers:

I once used to be a book worm ....... Used to read lot of Novels and comics :cheers:

I had a vast collection of comics.My mother sold everything to Kabadiwala without consulting me unfortunately after when i went to boarding school for studies.To this day i am pissed.
same happened to me...:(

@Dem!god @Indischer @levina @scorpionx @DRAY @SarthakGanguly @chak de INDIA @parul @Marshmallow @cheekybird @INDIC @sandy_3126 @Abingdonboy @45'22' @kbd-raaf @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @indiatester @punit @Aarush @Armstrong @SpArK @HariPrasad @Blackwidow @jarves @he-man @Chinese-Dragon @Sergi and others

I know it is childish to ask. But in 80s my favourite comics were "Phantom", "Mandrake", "Flash Gordon" "Bahadur" and "Amar Chitra Katha" We used to run to the news paper wala in the beginning of the month to see what are the new issues are. At that time news paper vendors brought the comics and Magazine. The magazines are also not there at present, mainly "Illustrated weekly", "Blitz" or movie magazine "Picture post".

BTW what is your favourite comics? And how many of you are keeping a collection?
I'll have to say Tinkle from Amar Chitra Katha.
Kalia the crow
Suppandi
Sikari Shambu
Naseeruddin Hodja

I think it still comes on the book shelves.

I had them bound. Need to search the junk to find them

I had a vast collection of comics.My mother sold everything to Kabadiwala without consulting me unfortunately after when i went to boarding school for studies.To this day i am pissed.

So sorry for you, it could have fetched a lot for your Grandson!!

Also @Skull and Bones, Tintin was also one my favourite, but a lot costly those days and no Indian edition was available. Only smuggled edition.

@sreekumar You used to watch Dragon Ball Z.Me too :cheers:
Do you know what happens in the last?? :undecided:

And who is this guy in the middle of the pic you posted??

So sorry for you, it could have fetched a lot for your Grandson!!
Solar ji uske liye to abhi bahu time baki hai.Tab tak wo sari comics outdated ho jati.

Back
Top Bottom