What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

Good Morning, PDF ki janta :D

heres one Non Desi patakha with some desi Barood :p:

And some russian brothers singing Raj Kapoor's song.

@levina I had to stand in a queue to get tickets for Agneepath. and You know funny part was Arabs were expecting Amitabh Bachchan in the Movie :agree:

thats because she hijacked the viewers precious time

Oh that was her. haha. First off I doubt 99.99% of the viewers even made the connection that she was Indian and an even lesser amount would have considered her an arab (nevermind a terrorist). Most people saw "yet another singer/dancer showing some leg".

I'd have to agree Slumdog Millionaire is about as close to Bollywood as you are going to get here. Bollywood is not mainstream so any films would probably be in private theaters. Someone pointed out japan's anime has a tiny niche that is still magnitudes larger than Bollywood songs/music.

I'm more interested in Bollywood studios that produce Hollywood movies :D

We're spreading hurhurhur

Control the media, control the world.

We be the brown Jews :)

Oh god!
Dont remind me of Slumdog millionaire.
One of my Jordanian colleague recommended the movie...and said he loved it.
Frankly I found that movie just worth 2.5 stars.
And worst is ppl comparing that movie with the real India.

It was just a regular bollywood movie. Hey but since Danny Boyle made it and it shows Poor people and India

Oscar!

@levina I had to stand in a queue to get tickets for Agneepath. and You know funny part was Arabs were expecting Amitabh Bachchan in the Movie :agree:
:lol:

I was in mirdif on Eid and the ticket counters for CHENNAI express were closed almost an hour before the movie started.(we were smarter we had booked it online)....and there were a lot of localites when we entered.
Though again Chennai express was a dud and most probably all arabs now think that all Indian women wear long skirts and are lifted by their husbands all they way up to the hill top temple after marriage.:hitwall::hitwall:
It was just a regular bollywood movie. Hey but since Danny Boyle made it and it shows Poor people and India

Oscar!

I am surprised "Life of Pi" missed it.Though it was far far better than slumdog.

Reporting madame....! Kya discussion jaatha hei? ;) some of the hindi songs bahuth acha hei..! Meri thread padne ke bath reply karunga thoda time par.. :D
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Khubsaroot ka meaning?
Uglyyy....very uglyyyy:devil:

whats this language by the wya?

Its French so easy to tell. Although I do not understand much or any of it but if you hear something like cest la tu pa peppe pu lala we we oui oui sounds like that it is always French :D

I was in mirdif on Eid and the ticket counters for CHENNAI express were closed almost an hour before the movie started.(we were smarter we had booked it online)....and there were a lot of localites when we entered.
Though again Chennai express was a dud and most probably all arabs now think that all Indian women wear long skirts and are lifted by their husbands all they way up to the hill top temple after marriage.:hitwall::hitwall:

I am surprised "Life of Pi" missed it.Though it was far far better than slumdog.

:lol::lol:

Khubsaroot ka meaning?
Beauty-pool

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom