What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

:lol:

I was in mirdif on Eid and the ticket counters for CHENNAI express were closed almost an hour before the movie started.(we were smarter we had booked it online)....and there were a lot of localites when we entered.
Though again Chennai express was a dud and most probably all arabs now think that all Indian women wear long skirts and are lifted by their husbands all they way up to the hill top temple after marriage.:hitwall::hitwall:

I am surprised "Life of Pi" missed it.Though it was far far better than slumdog.

long skirts? you mean ghagra? :D

Reporting madame....! Kya discussion jaatha hei? ;) some of the hindi songs bahuth acha hei..! Meri thread padne ke bath reply karunga thoda time par.. :D
ha ha ha...good one bro..
are you from Tamil Nadu...
it reminds me of my andhra days....we used to make a lot of fun of each other...when i used some Telugu words to deal with locals and andhra friends used hindi.. :tup:

it reminds me of my andhra days....we used to make a lot of fun of each other...when i used some Telugu words to deal with locals and andhra friends used hindi.. :tup:
Meeku telugu ochindi ???

:azn:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

:lol:

Uglyyy....very uglyyyy:devil:

Galath hindi me tumara bath karta? :o: :P

Ya tamil Nadu.. Actually I know some hindi cos I lived in Andamans for about 3-4 years when I was a kid.. The first language I ever learnt was Hindi (that time duno Tamil). Now its quite the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom