What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

i would like 2 give the credit to raj kappor,amit ji and srk khan..........bcoz of their fan base in russia,afgan-pak,european countries,us,uk...........the bollywood songs are quite famous there........

@Dem!god
Well this part of the world definitely luvs bollywood and its songs.
Usually in cinema halls you 'll find a lot of Egyptians...Pakistanis:-)) )...and a lot local Arabs.
But I was taken by surprise when this song played at the end of Dhoom-3....in Arabic

Btw that video of a Chinese gal singing "Tum hi ho" that you had posted was too good.

@Dem!god
Well this part of the world definitely luvs bollywood and its songs.
Usually in cinema halls you 'll find a lot of Egyptians...Pakistanis:-)) )...and a lot local Arabs.
But I was taken by surprise when this song played at the end of Dhoom-3....in Arabic

Btw that video of a Chinese gal singing "Tum hi ho" that you had posted was too good.
I always knew soviet union, pakistan , BD and few other nation loved bolly song but this upsurge of hindi songs in other countries where they don't know/understand abc of hindi was a surprise for me...:tup:
ha ha ha..It make me laugh when they pronounce wrong hindi words....It take me to my childhood..when I also used to do the same, just trying to copy without understanding the meaning...:D:D

Last edited:
I always knew soviet union, pakistan , BD and few other nation loved bolly song but this upsurge of hindi songs in other countries where they don't know/understand abc of hindi was a surprise for me...:tup:
ha ha ha..It make me laugh when they pronounce wrong hindi words....It take me to my childhood..when I also used to do the same, just trying to copy without understanding the meaning...:D:D
Going by the hindi that guys post here I wont be surprised if they still make those mistakes.:lol:
@Rajaraja Chola report in.:P

Google search soft power india. You will find lots of such Video. In US and Europe, People loved it like anything. I was watching a reality show in US. One couple sung a song on Hindi movie " Dhintan dhintana" and people went literary Mad.

HariPrasad said:
In US and Europe, People loved it like anything. I was watching a reality show in US. One couple sung a song on Hindi movie " Dhintan dhintana" and people went literary Mad.
I dont understand ppl in America....you say they like hindi songs...but when Priyanka Chopra's album was launched in NFL.She was called an "Arab Terrorist".

I dont understand ppl in America....you say they like hindi songs...but when Priyanka Chopra's album was launched in NFL.She was called an "Arab Terrorist".

The people in America that love Bollywood are niche. It's like the Anime corwd, but much much smaller.

The anime crowd are fascinated with japan.

Your average American probably watched Slumdog, that is as close to Bollywood as they come.

There are a lot of good people in America, and a lot of idiots too :)

The people in America that love Bollywood are niche. It's like the Anime corwd, but much much smaller.

The anime crowd are fascinated with japan.

Your average American probably watched Slumdog, that is as close to Bollywood as they come.

There are a lot of good people in America, and a lot of idiots too :)

I'm more interested in Bollywood studios that produce Hollywood movies :D

We're spreading hurhurhur

How long will it take for some guy from across the western border jumps into this thread claiming all bollywood songs/music are actually originated in Pakistan and Indians just stole it....

Oh god!
Dont remind me of Slumdog millionaire.
One of my Jordanian colleague recommended the movie...and said he loved it.
Frankly I found that movie just worth 2.5 stars.
And worst is ppl comparing that movie with the real India.

thats because she hijacked the viewers precious time

Here it is...a Chinese guy singing 'Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta hai' song from SRK starrer Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in a Chinese singing talent show.

Back
Top Bottom