What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

not popular over here.

Dude as you have already said many times you don't like Indians , their culture along with many other countries, then why don't you buzz off and spread your cheap insecurity somewhere else.

This thread does not mention any nation , it just says people outside India and their little interest in bollywood.

Dude as you have already said many times you don't like Indians , their culture along with many other countries, then why don't you buzz off and spread your cheap insecurity somewhere else.

This thread does not mention any nation , it just says people outside India and their little interest in bollywood.

What is your problem actually? Did i say its bad? No i didn't, all i said is that it is no big deal in germany. I never saw a Bollywood movie. They aren't really what i'm interested into. I prefer stuff like Gravity, Prometheus or Sunshine. That doesn't mean that i talk it down. If people like it, let them watch it. I have no problem with that. Would be cool if you stop accusations and simply read what i wrote. And nowhere i said something bad, about such stuff.

Its a small nichee market over here. You never see such stuff at primetime. So what you try to show? That there are germans who watch bollywood movies? Never said ther aren't. There are also indians watching german movies. That doesn't mean its popular.

What is your problem actually? Did i say its bad? No i didn't, all i said is that it is no big deal in germany. I never saw a Bollywood movie. They aren't really what i'm interested into. I prefer stuff like Gravity, Prometheus or Sunshine. That doesn't mean that i talk it down. If people like it, let them watch it. I have no problem with that. Would be cool if you stop accusations and simply read what i wrote. And nowhere i said something bad, about such stuff.

Hey @MarkusS

No biggie. Again, westerners who like Indian movies are a very tiny niche. The westerners who are into Anime are bigger. Even though they are a niche too.

:-)

Its a small nichee market over here. You never see such stuff at primetime. So what you try to show? That there are germans who watch bollywood movies? Never said ther aren't. There are also indians watching german movies. That doesn't mean its popular.
dude what do you want..that entire germany sing bollywood songs like their national Anthem, then it will be considered popular..
every one know here others don't speak our language so, it's obvious people will be niche.
we watch your movie which are either dubbed in hindi/english or have subtitle...but here your people are singing indian song in indian language without knowing the abc of hindi...
and that's make it worth mentioning...:tup:

Errrrr......how could I forget that??
But hey dont they look good in it.
They definitely do.
And Deepika was looking good too in CE.
how are you able to watch all these crap movies..:lol::lol:...CE....

Aiyyyyyoooo No jiii
Aap "BATH" mat karna .....aap sirf BAAT karna.
that's bad....you girls always make fun of guys...:cry::cry:

No no...I am not teaching him hindi....
If I do then I might forget my hindi...
:lol::lol:

Ghagra is like a skirt only.....unless you are talking about A line,wrap arounds or dirndles .Infact now we have variations of those in ghagras too.
:lol::lol:...look at the explanation

Next time dont talk about sandals,skirts,mascaras,nail polishes,handbags etc to a female.You'll get bored to death.
very true....:D:D

Last edited:
ha ha ha...:lol:
@levina
Please teacher madam..teach my friend some hindi..and do not tell the wrong meaning otherwise if he uses it somewhere else, you will be the sole responsible for that.:D:lol::D

I shall sing madam ji's name wheneva I am caught talking bad Hindi. :D In Indian traditions, All the praises earned by Shisya goes to Guru ;)

@levina
did you just deleted your reply..
or I am not able to see it..:what:
:agree::agree::agree: ........:disagree::disagree::disagree:
I realised I had given out a lot of personal info in that post so I deleted it.:)

I shall sing madam ji's name wheneva I am caught talking bad Hindi. :D In Indian traditions, All the praises earned by Shisya goes to Guru ;)
Then I better teach you Hindi before I earn the "praises".:sick:

dude what do you want..that entire germany sing bollywood songs like their national Anthem, then it will be considered popular..
every one know here others don't speak our language so, it's obvious people will be niche.
we watch your movie which are either dubbed in hindi/english or have subtitle...but here your people are singing indian song in indian language without knowing the abc of hindi...
and that's make it worth mentioning...:tup:

how are you able to watch all these crap movies..:lol::lol:...CE....

that's bad....you girls always make fun of guys...:cry::cry:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:...look at the explanation

very true....:D:D

Do you realize how weird your argument is? :D I can also show up indians singing german songs and say its super popular here. I know nobody who watchs bollywood stuff. In general its not seen very positive here in germany. The stories are shallow, the music not what we see as melodic and its a girlish thing to be honest. But who likes it should watch it.

Russian song with Bollywood theme.

image.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom