What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

567a8b3a888d60d9dfcc681b8e838ace.jpg

:pakistan:

AWESOME AIR MARSHAL...... ZABARDAST ........:pakistan:

Great news in dismal times. Definately a morale booster for our nation. Congratulations everyone.

Upon stepping the lunar surface, Neil Armstrong said "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind".

Upon the formal induction of the first JF-17 squadron, I wish someone had said “That’s one small step for the Pakistan Air Force, one giant leap for Pakistani nation”.

Yaar you said it so wish is granted, no worries.
:cheers:

Great news and these modern birds will add tremendous firepower and open up many new options for PAF.
:pakistan::china:

when will start Hi-Mark2010? may b when i see thunder in sargodha air i am waiting to see it soo long :hitwall:

Congrats to all you guys on this great news Indians must be really worried at this news.

Congrats to all you guys on this great news Indians must be really worried at this news.

Dont make it a flame buddy.... Enjoy your success, Dont pull India into this.... I dont want to be the beginner to spoil this thread... Congratz to PAF that it has Inducted it...

Dont make it a flame buddy.... Enjoy your success, Dont pull India into this.... I dont want to be the beginner to spoil this thread... Congratz to PAF that it has Inducted it...

I m not flaming but still seriously indians deep down inside must be feeling terrified by this news as the other thread suggest the same feeling which I am mentioning here and that is PAF procuring French goodies for the JF-17 and on this news Indians started to cry already. Now what's that dude this is the real face of the Indians whenever PAF does something they started to cry and asked the supplier to drop the supplies and things like that.:pakistan:

when will start Hi-Mark2010? may b when i see thunder in sargodha air i am waiting to see it soo long

I m not flaming but still seriously indians deep down inside must be feeling terrified by this news as the other thread suggest the same feeling which I am mentioning here and that is PAF procuring French goodies for the JF-17 and on this news Indians started to cry already. Now what's that dude this is the real face of the Indians whenever PAF does something they started to cry and asked the supplier to drop the supplies and things like that.:pakistan:

how is related to topic or do you want me to reply to that which will just ruin this thread and then you will come back crying that indians hijacked this thread.... anyways your post is reported....

A hearty congratulations to Pakistan friends.. guys do you have video for it i mean showing its mane vars.

how is related to topic or do you want me to reply to that which will just ruin this thread and then you will come back crying that indians hijacked this thread.... anyways your post is reported....

A hearty congratulations to Pakistan friends.. guys do you have video for it i mean showing its mane vars.
You can say whatever u want to say but the fact remains that you guys dont like to see us going higher and making progress.:pakistan:

You can report I will not ask for your sympathy :bunny:

ya we r depply terrified,the plane that can even destroy entire squadron of f-35's at a single go is with paf,what can we do now:lazy:

Back
Top Bottom