What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

Something i just noticed, in the first squadron induction ceremony video posted in previous page, Thunder made a turn in approximately 16 seconds and the afterburners seemed on. Nice !

A little old but still Nice song and more air time for thunder. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Something i just noticed, in the first squadron induction ceremony video posted in previous page, Thunder made a turn in approximately 16 seconds and the afterburners seemed on. Nice !

no!:no:
i count it too.at 8th second Thunder have almost completed its round and they CUT the clip.we can add 2-4 seconds more at least 12 sec total it take to make a round.
well better watch first appearance of Thunder on 23 march 2007 and count its round,then we can make an average decision.:azn:

if u know any thing about my last post then plz reply.

Upon stepping the lunar surface, Neil Armstrong said "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind".

Upon the formal induction of the first JF-17 squadron, I wish someone had said “That’s one small step for the Pakistan Air Force, one giant leap for Pakistani nation”.

damn, would love one of those guns ;)

Damn look to those special air wing group very well equiped and in very good camoflauge uniform better than NSSG and SSG can any one tell me aprat from these guns what they use other guns

Congrats to all Pakistanis.

Last edited:
A-5 leading the new birds...... its truly a magical moment...... Spiders Away ...... Yes...

Back
Top Bottom