What's new

50th JF-17 jet to be inducted in PAF fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the pic but the site is not allowing me to upload. Says its too big, the size is just 2.5 mb:(

Its also armed with SD-10... Mods help me!

Only 50 JF-17's in four & half years.

Rate of production is slow.

It's not too bad. Considering LCA serial production is yet to start. JF-17 Block 2 which has a modified nose, AESA, IRST, wide angle holographic HUD, none of which LCA has, is the main production version.

Lolzzz India has produced 120-125 Su-30 MKI's alone in addition to 90 MKI's delivered by Russia since 2006-2007.

JF-17 is a go-cart when compared to MKI.

Su-30MKI doesn't have DSI. It doesn't look as cool as JF-17 Block 1. :-)

There you go boyses:D

Its a bit blurr though...

JF_17_IFR.jpg

@Arsalan , @A.Rafay , @Dazzler , @Manticore etc

Last edited:
Only 50 JF-17's in four & half years.

Rate of production is slow.

Extreme funding problems slowed Production in 11-12-13. Only 6 produced in 0'12 and 8 produced in 0'13

Come on look closer! just behind the cockpit or just check the image post by cb4.

Yeah now watched carefully, was distracted by watching Pak Vs SL :D

not the best picture but still

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 72
@Donatello
Jeez,a think tank trolling..

FYI HAL has more capabilities than any Pakistani company.

Now how many Pakistani companies have aircraft designing/manufacturing capabilities similiar to HAL?

Which company in Pakistan has capability to manufacture a MKI with its engines?

How many can develop its own jet fighters,jet trainers,helicopters & jet engines own its own? None ?

Which Pakistani company can manufacture space launcher & satellite components,like Satellite bus structure,engines,thrusters,titanium tanks,payload fairings etc?

And before mocking HAL for Tejas,learn that Tejas is not an HAL project,heard of ADA??

And before mocking Tejas,please check the history of Aircraft development in Pakistan.Any aircraft developed without a JV?

Is Pakistan capable of developing an aircraft similiar to Tejas without a JV?

@AUz @Rashid Mehmod @Ehsaan Abbhas

You guys are crazy to say the least.MKIs are manufactured ( not assembled ) at HAL Nashik.
And the AL 31FP engines are made at HALs Koraput unit,now where are the RD 33s made?

As far as Avionics in MKI,it has more Indigenously developed components than JF 17.

Now tell me,which aircraft is assembled,Su 30 MKI or JF 17?

@Donatello
Jeez,a think tank trolling..

FYI HAL has more capabilities than any Pakistani company.

Now how many Pakistani companies have aircraft designing/manufacturing capabilities similiar to HAL?

Which company in Pakistan has capability to manufacture a MKI with its engines?

How many can develop its own jet fighters,jet trainers,helicopters & jet engines own its own? None ?

Which Pakistani company can manufacture space launcher & satellite components,like Satellite bus structure,engines,thrusters,titanium tanks,payload fairings etc?

And before mocking HAL for Tejas,learn that Tejas is not an HAL project,heard of ADA??

And before mocking Tejas,please check the history of Aircraft development in Pakistan.Any aircraft developed without a JV?

Is Pakistan capable of developing an aircraft similiar to Tejas without a JV?

@AUz @Rashid Mehmod @Ehsaan Abbhas

You guys are crazy to say the least.MKIs are manufactured ( not assembled ) at HAL Nashik.
And the AL 31FP engines are made at HALs Koraput unit,now where are the RD 33s made?

As far as Avionics in MKI,it has more Indigenously developed components than JF 17.

Now tell me,which aircraft is assembled,Su 30 MKI or JF 17?

Isn't it a smart idea to have a joint venture instead of reinventing the wheel? Your Teja is neither in production nor a tested platform. And how long it has been in development? Seriuosly thats a waste of money and resources. JF-17 started development in 80s and is flying for the last 5 years in operations.

What is the difference between Block 1 and 2?

Well dear,its a nice idea for smaller countries.I have seen you guys sharing same idea for space too.But it would be catastrophic for us-Can you imagine a country of 1.2 billion without a space program?

Tejas is,in Limited Series production,I would enter series production after,induction this december.

And Tejas is now being inducted (this december ) after 25 years of development ( from 1988,when project definition completed,full scale funding came only in 1993 )

Thats comparable to Rafale,I would say.

And I dont know why you said 80s,wasnt it a 'Chengdu only project' until you guys joined it in 1999?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom