What's new

50th JF-17 jet to be inducted in PAF fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolzzz India has produced 120-125 Su-30 MKI's alone in addition to 90 MKI's delivered by Russia since 2006-2007.

JF-17 is a go-cart when compared to MKI.

LMAO!!! oh yeah, 'india' has produced MKI? India merely assembled, not even that, MKIs...and that too, early on, without testing :lol:

Indians are not 50% partner in MKI...neither did indians give any design input in the early stages of MKI program...JF-17 is a ditto reflection of Pakistani designers' concept which had ALOT of F-16 influence...Chinese don't have F-16s remember? What did india contribute to MKI's design concept?

Anyways, you are kid. Don't derail this thread...and hope tejas atlast are good-enough to fly after 25 years of delays :lol:

What the hell!!! JF-17 with IFR probe being shown right now! Where did they hide this one till now:D
hein.. i am watching it on line but couldn't find an IFR, you sure you have not mixed it with the communication antennas?

The probes in below pic are not IFR and i think you have mixed it with these.
jf-17_109.jpg

PLEASE CONFIRM :)

Lolzzz India has produced 120-125 Su-30 MKI's alone in addition to 90 MKI's delivered by Russia since 2006-2007.

JF-17 is a go-cart when compared to MKI.

Produced 120 MKI's .............:omghaha::omghaha:

Thanks for the laugh man....

hein.. i am watching it on line but couldnt find an IFR, you sure you have not mixed it with the communication antennas?

No when they went out to see the other products of PAC there was a JFT with IFR on it, I am not talking about the 50th JFT. The IFR had yellow primer paint on it and was located starboard side on top of the intake.

no pic no video ?
Just one,
Capture.jpg

And this tells us about the INCREASED payload capability i guess, :D Mian sb ko batha sakta ha ab JF-17

50th JF-17 jet inducted into PAF fleet
December 18, 2013
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has inaugurated the manufacturing of first aircraft of Block-2 JF-17 thunder jet at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra, say media reports.

Addressing a rolling out ceremony of 50th JF-17 Thunder aircraft at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra on Wednesday‚ he said Pakistan’s new defense policy is being formulated keeping in view the ground realities.

The Prime Minister termed production of JF-17 Thunder aircraft as a milestone in the way of self reliance in the sector of defense production and promotion of the Pak-China friendship.

He said Gwadar Port‚ Chashma Nuclear Power Project‚ Karakoram Highway are the glaring precedents of the Pak-China friendship.

Nawaz Sharif says that the government will ensure fulfillment of the requirements of the defence forces to make country’s defense invincible.

Nawaz Sharif also formally inaugurated joint manufacturing of first aircraft of Block-2 JF-17 thunder jet.

Pakistan and China also signed an agreement to establishing a joint marketing and sales team for JF-17 Thunder.

- See more at: 50th JF-17 jet inducted into PAF fleet | Saach.TV

hein.. i am watching it on line but couldn't find an IFR, you sure you have not mixed it with the communication antennas?

The probes in below pic are not IFR and i think you have mixed it with these.
jf-17_109.jpg

O
PLEASE CONFIRM :)

yaar you think I don't know the difference between UHV/VHF antenna or air sensors and IFR? No, it was an IFR on starboard side on top of the intake painted in yellow primer(IFR):)

And it was a fixed IFR not retractable.

Last edited:
yaar you think I don't know the difference between UHVVHF antenna or air sensors and IFR? No, it was an IFR on starboard side on top of the intake painted in yellow primer(IFR):)

And it was a fixed IFR not retractable.
alright, may be is missed it as i joined in late. Hope we will get the images/pictures and videos soon and also some confirmed news will start flowing in.

Bhai this is the final block 1 aircraft but block 2 will look the same except for the IFR, be sure about that:)

alright, may be is missed it as i joined in late. Hope we will get the images/pictures and videos soon and also some confirmed news will start flowing in.

Seriously man, I went to ISPR site and found nothing:(

PM Nawaz says JF-17 strengthens Pak defences

KAMRA: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said Wednesday that the JF-17 aircraft had strengthened Pakistan’s defences.

Addressing the rolling out ceremony of the 50th JF-17 Thunder aircraft at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Prime Minister Shairf said the defence of the country remained a top priority for the government.

The prime minister added that Pakistan’s new defence policy was being formulated keeping in mind ground realities.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-130831-PM-Nawaz-says-JF-17-strengthens-Pak-defences-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom