What's new

Breaking News JF-17 to be inducted in next two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our own Datalink called Raabta, which can communicate with the LINK-16.

No Aircraft has been destroyed, the damaged piece is being repaired and retrofitted.

PAF's Miraage III/Vs also carry BVR missiles, FYI. PS, PAF is one of the largest air force in the world as we speak...and will only get stronger more hard hitting with JF-17s replacing F-7s....So get educated.

If your definition of 'a major airforce' constitutes something like Russian Air Force or USAF, then I can see your point.

Over-all, PAF is one of the major air power in the world when it comes to numbers, technology, organization, and experience ...

Not many air forces have hundreds upon hundreds of fighter aircrafts, many AWACS, network-centric integrated warfare capability, and a history of successfully engaging several times larger opponents and defeating them with clarity :azn: PAF's engagements with indian air force and several skirmishes with Soviets speak for itself...

From where you got information PAF's Miraage III/Vs are BVR capable.... Even your 45 F16 A/B are not BVR capable unless done with MLU....
If PAF is largest then UAE,SouthKorea,Turkey,Saudi,Germany,Sweden,Iran,Italy,Australia,Italy,Spain etc. are all largest.

I know about only two Ra'ad and CM-400AKG ....which other missile is in our use .....

CM-400 is a ballistic missile.

Three are - Raad, C-802AK, Mupsow.

Reactions: HRK
I'm getting confused with Block 1, 2, & 3. What does block mean anyway?

hey guys ( senior members ) can you please tell me that Jf-17 block 2 can be count in 4.5 gen fighter planes ? ? and what about payload delivery will it be increase ?

I cant tell you that because the specifications of JF 17 Block2 aren't properly known/released by CAC or PAC and the definition of the 4.5+ Generation aircraft is vague to say the least .

CM-400 is a ballistic missile.

Three are - Raad, C-802AK, Mupsow.

Quasi-ballistic , Aeronaut .

First 50 jets in original specs = Block 1

Next 50 with upgrades = Block 2

Block 3 is still being worked out. It will be the most advanced thunder.

I'll add to Aeronaut. Think of it as a new model as in cars. After every two to three years, new models appear which are better than the previous ones.

Add Takbir JDAM and MOFA series LGBs to that list, these are "known" ones ;)

MOFA is not the LGB it's the name of fuse... The name is written on the side of the LGB in Urdu but it's unreadable...

PAF has the largest number of AEWCS air crafts which means its the only air force which has a FULL spectrum territorial early warning and control coverage in S.Asia.

Indian AF doesn't have full spectrum territorial coverage yet.
PAF is the ONLY LINK-16 [world's fastest datakink] operator in S.Asia.

PAF is the only air force in S.Asia with two types of dedicated anti radiation missile inventory. It means that our DEAD capalities are better than the IAF.

And, PAF is the only AF in S.Asia with 3 'operational' air launched cruise missiles in its fleet. IAF is yet to get its first.

PAF also operates EW ranges.

Thats a Bravo post :pakistan:

MOFA is not the LGB it's the name of fuse... The name is written on the side of the LGB in Urdu but it's unreadable...

AWC makes indigenously the GBU series..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom