What's new

Breaking News JF-17 to be inducted in next two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all acording to plan isnt it

The 3rd squadron up and running before the end of the year and the block two being rolled out in the first few months of 2014

No, its the last Block-1 squadron. 3 squadrons in total.

Its the 50th Block 1, not the third squadron.

I think it is a ceremony which will also mark the re-equipment of No. 16 sq Panthers and possibly it may be re-located to Peshawar AFB.

And possibly the third squadron may be announced working up at Kamra with initial strength of around 9 aircraft.

The air force has already raised two squadrons equipped with the JF-17 Thunder combat jet and plans to add third squadron by early next year.

JF-17 Thunder set to convert interest into mature orders - Khaleej Times

I'm keen to know which squadron is being phased out and replaced by thunders.

There are still only two squadrons, 16 ‘Black Panthers’ Squadron at Kamra-Minhas which acts an Operational Conversion Unit and 26 ‘Black Spiders’ Squadron at Peshawar. Although a third ex-F-7P unit, probably 14 ‘Tail Choppers’ Squadron, is expected to be the next to convert.

AFD - JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5] | Page 82

post link plz...what news did you listen to?

post link plz...what news did you listen to?

what is sign of tail choppers anybody have its sign of symbol picture?

Naah. It is not a breaking news re: JF-17

However if the JF-17 bombs the fork out of Islamists and Tali-barbarians, sends Fazlullah and Munwwar and Ghazi the traitors to hell

Now

that will be breaking news.

Coming back to the thread.

Pakistan is severely constrained in this and every other military program.

We do not have dollars to pay for the JF-17 kits.

And

chinese and Russians only want Dollars and Euros. They do not accpet our Rupees.

This is the main reason why JF-17 program is so slow.

peace

Last edited:
Block 2 has improved from J-10B, AESA, IRST, wide angle holographic HUD, and possibly a new tail mounted EW replacing the current one.

AESA radar ,I cant believe that,even west countries spend considerable money and time for developing AESA.that is not going easy

good news :pakistan:
can anybody update me on the deal on US-Pak F-16 deal ? are we getting more ? and are we getting upgraded or old one's ? and most importantly when !?

AESA radar ,I cant believe that,even west countries spend considerable money and time for developing AESA.that is not going easy

Money is not a problem. There is no shortage of natural resources to build AESA. Plus, because AESA does not move like traditional radar does, it is less costly to maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom