What's new

Breaking News JF-17 to be inducted in next two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thing not right with OP.

We know the extra a/c would be merged in existing 2 squadrons, making them 2 big squadrons.

515.gif

Alhamdu'lillah, I can't believe Pakistan is finally getting its fiftieth JF-17 Thunder. Fifty Made-in-Pakistan (with Chinese assistance) in 6 years.

Everything is going according to plan. Subhan'Allah.

the urdu article says these have bvr shurli?
And that Tind will inaugurate the bloc 2 paroduction tomorrow?

Some new JF-17 to be inducted in PAF in next two days dunya news reporting right now
i always thought that JF 17 had already been induced in PAF and all its wepon terst has been done and its ready to being exported to the like minded ummah loving nation

No, its the last Block-1 squadron. 3 squadrons in total.

Block-2 production will start with Block-3 requirements oulined.

No we don't schedule according to Tejas program or we'd be waiting for 25 years.

I'm keen to know which squadron is being phased out and replaced by thunders.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i always thought that JF 17 had already been induced in PAF and all its wepon terst has been done and its ready to being exported to the like minded ummah loving nation
I mean third squadron and yes Muslim brotherly countries are interested and more will be when BLOCK II will be unveiled

@AUz and for Indian Members and we also didn't start planning for BLOCK II without even producing BLOCK I what Indians are trying to do

Last edited:
50th JF-17 Thunder! Bht dair krdi meherban atay atay..

Come 2017-18,

PAF equipped with 150-250 JF-17s (block I,II, and III) armed with BVR weapons, air launched nuclear stand-off weapons, and hypersonic anti-ship cruise missiles?? Along with 63 F-16s armed with AIM-120Cs and other weapon systems and possibly J-10Bs too?

Approximately 500+ sophisticated aircrafts armed with most top of the line weapon systems and BVR missiles?

PAF definitely en route to become one of the top seven air forces of the world!

Bas, our economy needs to be back on the line, and Inshallah, we will take off like never before.

Come 2017-18,

PAF equipped with 150-250 JF-17s (block I,II, and III) armed with BVR weapons, air launched nuclear stand-off weapons, and hypersonic anti-ship cruise missiles?? Along with 63 F-16s armed with AIM-120Cs and other weapon systems and possibly J-10Bs too?

Approximately 500+ sophisticated aircrafts armed with most top of the line weapon systems and BVR missiles?

Bas, our economy needs to be back on the line, and Inshallah, we will take off like never before.
I think it would be 54th because in Pakistan we have 18 in squadron and if we have 3 squadrons of JF-17 that would mean it should be 54 JF-17 of BLOCK I yes Sir if our economy improves or some miracle happens we have to go for 270 JF-17 BLOCK II with 180 J-10 B and if we can 54 more F-16 BLOCK 52 it would be great but we need to improve our economy for that

Come 2017-18,

500+ bvr capable in 2017.. No way.. May have 200+ (63 f16 + 150jft) only if 25 jft will be inducted/year.. PAF no longer a major air force in the world..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom