What's new

Breaking News JF-17 to be inducted in next two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where you got information PAF's Miraage III/Vs are BVR capable.... Even your 45 F16 A/B are not BVR capable unless done with MLU....
If PAF is largest then UAE,SouthKorea,Turkey,Saudi,Germany,Sweden,Iran,Italy,Australia,Italy,Spain etc. are all largest.

In South Asia mate, not the whole of Asia

Ever heard of Grifo M radar on Rose Mirages?

OCU Falcons had the APG-66V radar capable of Sparrow and AMRAAM launch without MLU, we didnt have bvr missiles back then though.

Yes but the name is not MOFA-200a, that's the name of a multipurpose fuze.

MOFA200A - Mil-Spec Industries Corp.

PWI | Pakistan Weapons Industry | Page 7

@Dazzler, the initial feature list of JFT included HMd and IRST, when is that supposed to become a reality?

HMD without a HOBS missile (MAA-1B or better) is not useful, they can plug and play HMD with JFT any day no issues in it but whats the point? Same with IRST integration, if needed, can be done.

COTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY .....lolzz....

From where you got information PAF's Miraage III/Vs are BVR capable

Do you know about 'ROSE' upgrade on PAF's Miraages?

If PAF is largest then UAE,SouthKorea,Turkey,Saudi,Germany,Sweden,Iran,Italy,Australia,Italy,Spain etc. are all largest.

Learn English.

PAF has the largest number of AEWCS air crafts which means its the only air force which has a FULL spectrum territorial early warning and control coverage in S.Asia.

Indian AF doesn't have full spectrum territorial coverage yet.
PAF is the ONLY LINK-16 [world's fastest datakink] operator in S.Asia.

PAF is the only air force in S.Asia with two types of dedicated anti radiation missile inventory. It means that our DEAD capalities are better than the IAF.

And, PAF is the only AF in S.Asia with 3 'operational' air launched cruise missiles in its fleet. IAF is yet to get its first.

PAF also operates EW ranges.
Sir our economy is the issue other wise we should have ordered J-10B by now and in next two years 36 off the should have been part off our fleet

hey guys ( senior members ) can you please tell me that Jf-17 block 2 can be count in 4.5 gen fighter planes ? ? and what about payload delivery will it be increase ?
Nothing can be said for sure until official details about Block II come out but it would be close if not completely. 4.5 generation fighter jet

Do you know about 'ROSE' upgrade on PAF's Miraages?

Learn English.

I Know about your Rose upgrade... There are news about PAF tested Rose upgraded Mirages with BVR missile R Darter or T-Darter.... but then dropped the plan...

Ha ha... My english is bad??? No prob... I was replying to your previous post ,where you said PAF is one of largest... So I deliberately used the word 'Largest'... Communicative english... I thought you can catch it...

In South Asia mate, not the whole of Asia

Ever heard of Grifo M radar on Rose Mirages?

OCU Falcons had the APG-66V radar capable of Sparrow and AMRAAM launch without MLU, we didnt have bvr missiles back then though.

I read in many forums that PAF dropped the plan of inducting BVR missiles in Rose mirages, instead replace fastly with JF17 and also your F-16 A/B without MLU not capable of firing AIM-120 AMRAAMs. Sparrow is obsolete....

Last edited:
I Know about your Rose upgrade... There are news about PAF tested Rose upgraded Mirages with BVR missile R Darter or T-Darter.... but then dropped the plan...

Dropped it?

PAF has high-tech, BVR range radars/supporting avionics on board with their Miraages..and hundreds of Western BVR weapon systems...Go figure.

Ha ha... My english is bad??? No prob... I was replying to your previous post ,where you said PAF is one of largest... So I deliberately used the word 'Largest'... Communicative english... I thought you can catch it...

So? What was wrong in my statement? PAF is one of the largest air force in the world, with one of the most high success ratio in previous engagements and tremendous experience...unmatched in entire South and Central Asia.

You said that UAE air force was larger than Pakistan Air Force. Really? Atleast check wikipedia before making ignorant comments.

PAF has 3000 fighter pilots, hundreds of fighter aircrafts, and most sophisticated weapon systems like AIM-120Cs, SD-10s, nuclear stand-off weapons, cruise missiles, LINK-16 data integration, AWACS covering entire battle-field space over Pakistani territory and past record of defeating Indian Air Force, Soviet Air Force, and Israeli Air Force in every engagement, whether major (like 65 air war) or minor (Soviet vs PAF skirmishes over AF-PAK border region) etc...

All of it easily make PAF one of the top seven to Eight air forces of the world along with Chinese, Russians, Turks, Europeans, Israelis, and Americans etc.

PAF's record is superior to any Air Force in Central Asia-South Asia-South-East Asia region...

And right now, PAF is at 'mechanic workshop'....getting upgraded altogether. F-16s going through MLU in Turkey, JF-17 Thunders replacing F-7s, and and block2 is about to start production...

Not to mention pilot quality. PAF pilots have dedicated, specialized electronic warfare ranges where they get drilled by regularly going against spectacular odds. If you didn't know, PAF trains its pilots in simulations where 'Red' forces (Enemy) are atleast three times larger in numbers than 'Blue' Forces (PAF) guys...

her cheez main jab tak india na le ayee indians ko roti hazam nhi hoti ?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

world hase some 206 countries and india is one of them
Exactly, they just have to bring India into everything, whenever Pakistan takes one step to success Indians will come up with their crap. Wonder when they will make it to Air shows like our JF17. Till now it is only a claim that Tejas are 100% ready.

I read in many forums that PAF dropped the plan of inducting BVR missiles in Rose mirages, instead replace fastly with JF17 and also your F-16 A/B not capable of firing AIM-120 AMRAAMs.....
I have read aging Mirage fleet is going to get replaced by JF17 & I doubt that F-16 A/B can't fire AIM-120, I believe they can. Many of our F16's were recently upgraded.

also your F-16 A/B not capable of firing AIM-120 AMRAAMs.....

:lol:

What makes you think so?

We have fighters (F-16s), high-tech/long range radars on board, and hundreds of BVR missiles (AIM-120Cs) ...

Why then we can't fire AIM-120Cs by using our F-16 fleet?

The good news for PAF is J10B have started massive production in China. so soon INSHAALLAH we will see them in PAF colors.

What makes you think so?

We have fighters (F-16s), high-tech/long range radars on board, and hundreds of BVR missiles (AIM-120Cs) ...

Indian claim.

What makes you think so?

I mean without MLU, i edited that post .. But it can fire sparrow which is not of today's standard..

Last edited:
Exactly, they just have to bring India into everything, whenever Pakistan takes one step to success Indians will come up with their crap. Wonder when they will make it to Air shows like our JF17. Till now it is only a claim that Tejas are 100% ready.

I have read aging Mirage fleet is going to get replaced by JF17 & I doubt that F-16 A/B can't fire AIM-120, I believe they can. Many of our F16's were recently upgraded.

Upgraded F16 can fire AIM-120 with new radar apg 68.. I was replying to his particular post so you misunderstand..

in today's newspaper the jang:

Attachments

• jf17.JPG
    jf17.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 99
Block II production officially launched :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom