What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

Yes plz lets the hateful rubish and get back to the subject i mean really coming to some of the threads as looking for something new of interest or new news and then see trolls firing up flames and derailing the threads is just untolrateable.

how many thunders PAF has planned to inducted in PAF some sources said that just 100 of the birds have been decided to be inducted in favor 4-5th-5th generation aircraft

how many thunders PAF has planned to inducted in PAF some sources said that just 100 of the birds have been decided to be inducted in favor 4-5th-5th generation aircraft

well so far i always heard that PAF wanted to induct 150 of them but can reach to 250 depending upon the situation plus u have more than 300 old aircrafts which need to be retired from service till 2015

well so far i always heard that PAF wanted to induct 150 of them but can reach to 250 depending upon the situation plus u have more than 300 old aircrafts which need to be retired from service till 2015

How much do you rate this plane?:pop:
And wich role it's goning to perfome :pop:

it's just the question.........:coffee:

I don't mean to troll. i just want a answer:angel:

How much do you rate this plane?:pop:

We rate it very high, much higher then you rate your LCA. And BTW the world kinda agrees with us.

And wich role it's goning to perfome :pop:

The role of shunting out and chasing back the enemy planes.

Guess what there wont be any chase back as its mere presence is enough to force the enemy planes stay back in their boundaries and keep guarding their own airspace 24/7-365, to avoid the unimaginable loss.

it's just the question.........:coffee:

Its just the answers..........:coffee:

I don't mean to troll.

Yes you don't mean to, but its natural:P

i just want a answer:angel:

You just got what you wished for:cheers:

:pakistan:

Adios

trolling is in their blood lol :cheers:

first troll n thn say dun meant to troll hmmm acting lyk a diplomat

We rate it very high, much higher then you rate your LCA. And BTW the world kinda agrees with us.

Guess what there wont be any chase back as its mere presence is enough to force the enemy planes stay back in their boundaries and keep guarding their own airspace 24/7-365, to avoid the unimaginable loss.

Its just the answers..........

Yes you don't mean to, but its natural

You just got what you wished for

Adios

In world who are agrees with you?????

:rofl: JF-17 got same rang and power to weight ratio as our old but upgraded Mig 21 Bis...... but ya New Mig 21Bis has more powerfull radar then Made in china Jf-17.....:sniper:

with limited range and weapon load you want to chase our Su30Mki,Mig 29s,Upgraded Mirage2000:rofl: then best of luck with that..............

and by the way Our OLD mirage2000 Upgradetion cost per single plane is higer then JF-17:sniper: , So from this you can see the Quality of Made in :china: plane :hang2: ( But wait a sec. "" ALL THE WORLD IS AGREE WITH ME ON QUALITY OF CHEAP MADE IN CHINA THINGS.....:rofl:)

yashraj

it would be better if u please study the jf-17 first and then say

In world who are agrees with you?????
Cant type the whole list because the mods will ban me for spamming. So i'll type the name who dont agree with us. INDIA.

:rofl: JF-17 got same rang and power to weight ratio as our old but upgraded Mig 21 Bis...... but ya New Mig 21Bis has more powerfull radar then Made in china Jf-17.....:sniper:

After 26/11 some Su30 with good radar entered our Air space with "mistake" and chase down by even lower aircraft than JF 17 called F7. Those SU30 ran like hell. I dont know why ...they had a better radar.

i wont talk about JF 17 because comparing JF 17 with indian aircraft is like insulting JF 17 so lets talk about chinese cheap quality F7 which dont crash too often but i know a country whos high quality migs keeps crashing. And also known as flying coffin.

with limited range and weapon load you want to chase our Su30Mki,Mig 29s,Upgraded Mirage2000:rofl: then best of luck with that..............

With low range radar we shot down your Mig in kargil but how many Aircraft you shot down with your high range radars.

and by the way Our OLD mirage2000 Upgradetion cost per single plane is higer then JF-17:sniper: , So from this you can see the Quality of Made in :china: plane :hang2:

I see this as corrupt IA who dont induct arjun because they'll lose the money they make in T90. Same is case with IAF.

( But wait a sec. "" ALL THE WORLD IS AGREE WITH ME ON QUALITY OF CHEAP MADE IN CHINA THINGS.....:rofl:)

We know indian world. or what we call in urdu. kowein ki mendak.

After 26/11 yes Su30mki Enter in ue air space. it was by mistak so they come back....:hitwall:

Yeah Ok......:pop:

And please dont talk about curruption, it's lots more in your army and all world know that......:azn:

Its in Politics not Army.

And ya Our migs was not shot down by your any plane... it was shot down by heat seeking "Stinger missile"......

We can shoot down your mig with stinger. Just imagine what will we do with JF 17.

But ya our Old Mig 29 armed with BVR missile chase your F16 across your border many time...:bunny:

Its about shooting down.

Mind your language . Dont tell us where you came from. Your post reported for abusive language and for troll.

Beside those things Please answer me just one question..

WHY CHINE IT SELF IS NOT ACCEPTING THIS JET IN THEIR OWN AIRFORCE:coffee:

China will induct 100 JF 17. How many MK1 are in Russian Airforce??.

After 26/11 yes Su30mki Enter in ue air space. it was by mistak so they come back....:hitwall:

And please dont talk about curruption, it's lots more in your army and all world know that......:azn:

And ya Our migs was not shot down by your any plane... it was shot down by heat seeking "Stinger missile"......

In that altitude those misg was on photograph mission so they have to fly vary low and vary slow....:hitwall:

But ya our Old Mig 29 armed with BVR missile chase your F16 across your border many time...:bunny:

And Kargil war was highest battle fought by any army in the world, we kicked back those mother *********** who dare to come in our borders.. and all the world know that..........

Beside those things Please answer me just one question..

WHY CHINE IT SELF IS NOT ACCEPTING THIS JET IN THEIR OWN AIRFORCE:coffee:

You should watch you dirty @aahole carefully, your post reported. If you still try to post like these, I will start my india blaming and I believe that you will get no where to hide youself. Take care.

Last edited:
You should watch you dirty @aahole carefully, your post reported. If you still try to post like these, I will start my india blaming and I believe that you will get no where to hide youself. Take care.

beeeeeeeeeee cool he will take you with him for vaction.:D his time is out:lol:

Back
Top Bottom