What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

The formation of the first JF-17 squadron was delayed by almost two years, as it was originally to be formed in the mid 2008. But as the saying goes, "der ayad durust ayad".

engine issues!

Finances!

The first squadron was to be formed in late 2008, but govt. had no finances.

So the PAF had to wait till credit facility became available to them by the Chinese govt. The current planes (the first 50) are being bought on seller's credit.

People here do not realize how financially strapped the PAF (and the entire country) has been since the new govt. took over. And you see members arguing for 100 Rafales here when even a low-cost JF-17 is enough trouble.

A big thank to China also goes here.

d3e4a844e37b4df07a5248aaa5d4850c.jpg

Congratulations to the Nation.:pakistan:

Would love to see a squadron in the following color scheme.

d37698ecab41faaf4524c6d09a36c23d.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to PAF. Also, Kudos to the Pakistani and Chinese scientists involved in the project.

So is the phasing out of F-7s and old Mirages gonna start soon. Hope so. Old aircraft can result in accidents.

Remember more important than planes is the pilot!

:lol: thanx buddy! its ok the news is too good don't care who breaks it first & gets the credit for it!

today WE as PAKISTANIS should be very PROUD! :pakistan:

MODs please merge all the threads!

Bro i lyk ur spirit...i appreciate ur effort

Congrats to PAF. Also, Kudos to the Pakistani and Chinese scientists involved in the project.

So is the phasing out of F-7s and old Mirages gonna start soon. Hope so. Old aircraft can result in accidents.

Remember more important than planes is the pilot!

No in our fleet the A-5s are the ones we want to phase out first followed by F-7p's then the Mirages & finally the F-7PGs! :coffee:

Congratulations…

well i got amazed by your congrats i salute your love and passion for fighter jet thank you and i got previlaged by seeing your comments.

Yes InshahALLAH Thuder will go for more modernizing programme in future

Congtratulations

And everyone must thanks to ALLAH coz without the help and mercy of ALLAH nothing is possible.

YA ALLAH tera shukar ha.

um really feeling for the A-5..i luv them and therefore have personnel attachment with them.....i will b the one to cry when they will be grounded

you cry but here in my eyes you can look some water there at the time of ground . they done great work for pakistan i give salam them

Back
Top Bottom