What's new

First Squadron of JF-17 Inducted on 18/02/2010

Judging from the pictures, it seems No 26 Squadron (Black Spider) has been equipped with the JF-17.
Although home based Peshawar, it has been moved to Minhas Base in Kamra for induction and transition. Once on full strength, it will probably move back to Peshawar.

CONGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GUYS

i am so happy today and already eat sweets by my own money you guys try it ith your own.lol

that should be counted in demerits for shearing things through internet.
such a bad technology,IMRAN KHAN is willing to share sweets to PDF's members but not having the latest scanner to scan sweets,so he share the sweetness on forum with us.:disagree:
:rofl:

Stupid question but how many aircrafts are there in one squadron.

We already have a seprate thread regarding jf-17 induction

Regards

My source told me in induction is likely in April but the sooner the better. Great news indeed !!

Cheers

The formation of the first JF-17 squadron was delayed by almost two years, as it was originally to be formed in the mid 2008. But as the saying goes, "der ayad durust ayad".

engine issues!

By the latest accounts

We now have 14 JF17 Thunders
1 squadron 12 planaes + 2 , and they mentioned few planes arealmost completed (in few weeks almost ready)

Safe to assume we have now 19 JF17 Thunders, and hopefully we can reach 24 planes / target for 2 full squadrons , as there are still 10 months left in current year

24 JF17 Thunder:china::pakistan:
18 F16 C/D :usflag:
UAV idegneous/ US drones :usflag:

Very good year for our airforce

PAF Sqdn strength is 18 a/c and the 1st sqdn shd be at full strength by June 2010 (i am guessing)

but he,ICE-MAN bring this thread first then the second thread was created and every one turn their cars over there.:disagree:
im with ya buddy.:D:blink:

b6f8e93237073c2915bff1bf343c31af.jpg

mods pls merge these threads - there are at least 3 running

but he,ICE-MAN bring this thread first then the second thread was created and every one turn their cars over there.:disagree:
im with ya buddy.:D:blink:

:lol: thanx buddy! its ok the news is too good don't care who breaks it first & gets the credit for it!

today WE as PAKISTANIS should be very PROUD! :pakistan:

MODs please merge all the threads!

Back
Top Bottom