What's new

Few suggestions from me

And how about this. I have regular walking buddy in the park - a retired snobby opera director. He is gay. I must admit when I found that out it did push by PC envelope. The deep ingrained South Asian in my DNA was cursing and telling me to beat the "basket" and then kick him some more. Then run like bat out of hell. Come home and have ten showers.

Guess what? My genes were defeated by my environmental nurturing. The cold English air must do something. I just said, barely able to hold my face from screaming "Oh Jonathan that is good, very good". After that I actually had to reconsider my views on homosexuality. Do change my walking time to avoid the "gay cnut" or not. Eventually after lot of conflicted thinking I concluded to exist at higher level is always difficult and hard work. Next day exactly at the fixed time I went back to the park to conquer my bigotry. And I did. I don't think Jonathan knows what I went through to just be able to walk with him. And funny thing is I feel better for it. Not my ingrained bigotry but the fact that I overcame it. Makes me feel better.

Of course he knows I am full red blooded male and will jump in with the next female whose eyes flash as long as she has the hour glass still intact - even if my family life has often taken a hit from this habit. Jonathan knows this. So two entirely differant people jog/walk in the park every day. I can't stand his opera rubbish and I think he can't stand my love for cars and women but we do sharte interest in politics. He did politics and history at Oxford.

But here on PDF I will be first lin line cussing the gays ....... that is the South Asian in me !!!

I don't like homos... Yet there is the weird naked gaymeister @Kami leone ... Who uses naked dps and tattoos his butt.. And I think he's hilarious..

P. S : no homo... :lol:

Ingrained negativity toward the other person sexuality. Simple homopobia. When I was at school "puff" was one of the choice terms we used to disparage. So that is still latent in my makeup. It was almost a sickening and disgusting feeling. Like a grenade exploded inside. Took some effort to restrain and hide my thoughts.
One of my friends from my college years who I would've never suspected was gay, sort of liked me. Being in college and having that dorm kind of lifestyle we always hung out in big groups of ppl from my friend circle specially on the weekends, which was like sort of a kickback/party. My friends would drink and I didn't...in any case I noticed that this friend of mine would always wanna hang around me specially when he was drunk. I never took notice bcuz he didn't act flamboyantly gay. Anyways a few years passed and we graduated and around that time I found out through my female friends that this friend of mine was gay. He also liked me...so that made me feel uneasy. I didn't know how to react. I was born and raised in Pakistan so obviously that played a huge role...but in any case I've always lived my life with the philosophy of live and let live. What I think is right and what Islam teaches me is the code for me to follow. I can't impose that on others. I'm only responsible for my own actions so I don't interfere with the actions of others. They are just as free to make their own choices as I am...and I'm not their judge. So needless to say it was never a problem between us where it affected our friendship and I didn't think much of it afterwards. To each his own I guess.

Age and maturity one day will navigate you out of ignorance of youth.
Nope..

I mean they can take it in the arse (but ironically can't take a joke)... That's none of my concern..

But I disapprove of homosexuality... It's unnatural and forbidden..

To each his own I guess.
Now that is maturity. If only this could be turned into pill that we could dissolve in every coco cola drink. We would have a nicer world. I do however see progress. When I was in my 20s I was a racist bigot, went around beating Banglas, was captain of misogny, sort of thought women as either in bed or kitchen etc etc

It's unnatural and forbidden..
The way to overcome your homophobic tendancy is simple. Look at it as one less competitor. Anyway "Mr Green machine" you take care. I got to roll ..

Now that is maturity. If only this could be turned into pill that we could dissolve in every coco cola drink. We would have a nicer world. I do however see progress. When I was in my 20s I was a racist bigot, went around beating Banglas, was captain of misogny, sort of thought women as either in bed or kitchen etc etc
Woah u used to be like that? Then u have brought about a huge change in urself. That's admirable...

I find myself to be the opposite...as in I resist change. I'm a very stubborn person...but as far as my views on politics and other subjects like homosexuality, go...I've always held the view of "to each his own".

As for views on women...I don't know why there is even conflict about that...from men's side they should stop objectifying women or paying them less in the job market, etc. From women's side specially the ultra feminists, they should tone it down a bit. It's not like men and women are two different species competing for dominance. Instead of thinking as "men vs women" we should think in terms of our relation to each other. Women are our mothers, daughters, sisters and for women the men are their fathers, brothers, sons.
For example I wouldn't want my sister to get paid less for the same job that a man would get paid more for...so by that reasoning if I were to hire a woman I should pay her a fair wage equal to what I would've paid a man.

Basically, treat others how u would want to be treated.

Such things can never be turned into a pill. That's what all the Prophets spent their life on. Just teaching the masses...they never enforced their will upon them. They only passed the message along as was their job. Now it's up to the ppl to follow it or not. We all have free will and can do as we please and we are all accountable for our personal actions. So for example I'm against the practice of homosexuality but I don't go around enforcing it on others...I would just enforce those things on myself. The same goes for drinking or drugs...in US specially during my college years I was surrounded by those things. My roommates always kept our fridge stocked with booze...but never once did I drink...while they did and we never had a problem.

The way to overcome your homophobic tendancy is simple. Look at it as one less competitor. Anyway "Mr Green machine" you take care. I got to roll ..
Look at the bright side they wont reproduce :D

Ingrained negativity toward the other person sexuality. Simple homopobia. When I was at school "puff" was one of the choice terms we used to disparage. So that is still latent in my makeup. It was almost a sickening and disgusting feeling. Like a grenade exploded inside. Took some effort to restrain and hide my thoughts.

That's really interest

I have a very poor gaydar - never been able to tell. Having said that I've known people who are gay and i've never had that negativity towards them, even though i'd disaprove of their lifestyle choice. An imam once told me, hate the sin, not the sinner - i guess that's stuck with me. I think there is a huge generational shift too.

I don't like homos... Yet there is the weird naked gaymeister @Kami leone ... Who uses naked dps and tattoos his butt.. And I think he's hilarious..

P. S : no homo... :lol:
you dont need to mention me in your intolerance and mullaistic ignorant rants.

P.S: as if i care about what straight perverts think about homos.:enjoy:

you dont need to mention me in your intolerance and mullaistic ignorant rants.

P.S: as if i care about what straight perverts think about homos.:enjoy:
Firey pits of hell await you. Repent homo.

God destroyed the Lout for it

Firey pits of hell await you. Repent homo.

God destroyed the Lout for it
as if god loves perverts and hypocrite sh!ts like u enjoy ur ignorance of killing every one who is "different" than you.

next time dont even try to tag my name in your usual sh!t you have learnt from your ignorant back ground.

as if god loves perverts and hypocrite sh!ts like u enjoy ur ignorance of killing every one who is "different" than you.

next time dont even try to tag my name in your usual sh!t you have learnt from your ignorant back ground.

I didn't talk about killing.. Neither insulted you or called you names.

Now you can take a D in your trunk.. Not my fukin issue..

But don't fukin tell us it's natural or permissible in Islam..

Fkin sausage jockey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom