What's new

Few suggestions from me

Guys, what happened in Rome stays in Rome. I have no concern whatever is being talked on my back at some place but one thing I know, Me or Someone else (that could be anyone) are the subject, though. Doesn't matter hence, not needed here.

Guys, what happened in Rome stays in Rome. I have no concern whatever is being talked on my back at some place but one thing I know, Me or Someone else (that could be anyone) are the subject, though. Doesn't matter hence, not needed here.

I thought that was Vegas. Now Vegas makes more sense bcz you have a lot to hide over there. Who wants to hide anything in rome. :p :p

I volunteer, if you can accept my contributions. Seriously.

Nahi tum rehnai do. Tum sai na ho paye ga

Why-You-Will-Never-Become-An-Entrepreneur.png

That is a very mature reaction. As you know, most forums allow non-members to browse and to read posts; mine are an open book, and my likes and dislikes are very well known. That I dislike @Areesh, and his poisoned approach, and that I despise @Windjammer does not need a sneak to reveal to other members; just reading my posts will do. I am sorry that @Areesh has got little or nothing from my posts; that is because the doors to his mind are closed tightly shut.

For him to say that there is nothing to choose between me and that psycho in Rajasthan is really sick, neech; it reminded me of Modi's outburst about Manmohan Singh and the Pakistanis. Essentially, Areesh is your quintessential Pakistani bhakt; he has exactly the same qualities, only turned inside out. There is nothing to choose between him and his attitude and that of the other crackpots, Indian and Pakistani, who infested this forum, nothing whatever. They both hate the 'other' with a hysterical, wild-eyed, foam-flecked irrational hatred, and neither can be cured.

And that is why I hate his mental attitude.

My emphasis always to pay attention to the content that holds knowledge or information. Judging others or passing personal remarks is nothing but sometimes just a temporary reaction that may goes as the time passes. I, personally, do not keep much record w.r.t. in personal conflict at online or virtual world. The place is just a temporary meet to exchange views and the day, when we all realized that we are here to learn or share something valuable, it is definitely a total different world to understand as such. Everyone needs to understand that we may have differences of opinion in regard to any subject hence, it is must that we may also be able to agree and disagree respectfully.

Adrenaline rushes for mere seconds or minutes but not permanently. Our reactions w.r.t. a person contrary to the content, are nothing but emotions that in real world, does not count at all. I do not take such surprises much seriously as the same does not count or worth at all but same are diversions. Not just me but there will be more and more of people that may not be surprised by any personal talk as the world is so colourful thus we need to be prepared for anything. Undue criticism is not welcome nor tolerated at all but on other hand, sometimes critics tells us or me the more about myself to rectify an issue and helps me correct myself too. Me being a member on this forum while expressing myself upon any topic and on other hand a moderator namely The Eagle; are two different personalities at one time. I have to differentiate between my personal likes/dislikes based upon my view about any subjected with my responsibilities being a moderator on this forum that even many Pakistanis does not like me being moderator and I take that as possible yet natural reaction but never to remember for next action.

The first concern for all of us should that why we are here on this board? It is a place that we meet with different people, exchange our views, ideas, knowledge and information then in return we learn, understand and even get to know the people from around the world so there are more chances of conflict among us but the same shouldn't be resulting in any kind of disrespect against each other. I believe that having an opposition is worth time spend in a discussion based upon some topic including knowledge, quality and information rather than proving someone wrong.

Thats perfectly fine. Kaptaan was curious so i mentioned my observations. then joe shearer nudged me into posting the screen shot. I would not have bothered further but what shocked me is he got his posts part edited after ihad added screenshot here and then challeneged me here to give him the post link so that people will see original post contains no mention of u and i am decieving people by adding a photoshopped screenshot. So unsuited of ones age . So i offered if i shud prove my innocence i can share cache link (as it still shows oirginal content), in pm as u guys dont allow other fora link on the forum. Else it hardly matters.

My advise and our official take is, that such does not matter here at all. I am sure you will understand the same as if I have to know you or anyone else, I wouldn't need to go anywhere else to understand as such. Such type of remarks shouldn't be the issue or a topic to discuss here. That is the reason to not to discuss anything that happened at any other forum.

My advise and our official take is, that such does not matter here at all. I am sure you will understand the same as if I have to know you or anyone else, I wouldn't need to go anywhere else to understand as such. Such type of remarks shouldn't be the issue or a topic to discuss here. That is the reason to not to discuss anything that happened at any other forum.
Ya its all cool with me. i respect some members here and u are one of those so its all just fine by me.

Ya its all cool with me. i respect some members here and u are one of those so its all just fine by me.

Just for the record, I have not visited that forum for several months; its membership and its direction did not agree with me. I am informed that they are dissolving, or have dissolved and that few people continue to be members; they have migrated elsewhere. There is nobody that I could have approached, and there is no way in which I would have approached them; if I have held my own views in the teeth of an onslaught by the bhakts, and in the face of their knowing my personal identity, and my very vulnerable position as a central government employee working in an institution under the direction of one of the worst bhakts in the ministry, it is not very likely that I need to resort to subterfuge to preserve my position on this forum. It is contemptible to judge others by one's own shortcomings; for you to suspect that there was underhand work to alter my message only reflects your mental processes and your bent of mind.

@Kaptaan, if you think, or thought, that I was the one making remarks about you, I am happy to offer you my (altered) password, so that you may scrutinise every forum to which I belong. Speaking about others behind their back, and being outwardly friendly to them in their presence is a cowardice to which I will not stoop.

@Joe Shearer

Buddy, you are taking things too seriously?

Does it actually matter all that much to you what an internet ID thinks of you?

Occhi peera.

Cheers, Doc

I am distressed because it is Kaptaan involved.

I understand.

Just my personal opinion and experience that IDs on the net seldom if ever measure up in person. Nothing against Kaptaan or Eagle or anyone else here in the discussion.

Learned a long time ago what is important in life. And what is simply a tp.

You family and your close friends - important.

Internet buddies - tp.

They like me? Great. They hate my guts? Super.

Cheers, Doc

I understand.

Just my personal opinion and experience that IDs on the net seldom if ever measure up in person. Nothing against Kaptaan or Eagle or anyone else here in the discussion.

Learned a long time ago what is important in life. And what is simply a tp.

You family and your close friends - important.

Internet buddies - tp.

They like me? Great. They hate my guts? Super.

Cheers, Doc

LOL.

You're right, Doc, but even here on the Internet, I value my reputation for integrity. That's the one thing that gets under my skin. That's why when a particular Indian member called me a 'Jaichand', I could never bring myself to forgive him.

LOL.

You're right, Doc, but even here on the Internet, I value my reputation for integrity. That's the one thing that gets under my skin. That's why when a particular Indian member called me a 'Jaichand', I could never bring myself to forgive him.

Do you know how deeply I'm wounded when puppies want to send me back to Iran?

Occhi peera ...

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom