What's new

Few suggestions from me

20k from 12k from Jan to October? :D

PLUS, would you like to share rest of the data from this comparison site? For example, decreasing bounce rate and increased page view? OR such other things too. :)

The ranks are relative, Sir. Besides, when senior management get booted off Twitter for profanity, may be it is time to change, or may be that is the whole plan?

Last edited:
The ranks are relative, Sir. Besides, when senior management get booted off Twitter for profanity, may be it is time to change, or may be that is the whole plan?
mmmmm even in relative terms sir, isn't it an IMPROVEMENT over the previous few moths?
Also as i mentioned, there are other interesting parameters mentioned on this same site as well (that i have pointed out in previous post as well) and also a suggestion and mention that there are other forums to cross check it all too. :D

mmmmm even in relative terms sir, isn't it an IMPROVEMENT over the previous few moths?
Also as i mentioned, there are other interesting parameters mentioned on this same site as well (that i have pointed out in previous post as well) and also a suggestion and mention that there are other forums to cross check it all too. :D

LOL. Please understand the graph first. :D

LOL. Please understand the graph first. :D
LOLZ, that is why i was ASKING you for help on this! I though you will be happy to do it here since you are all for progress and helping each other and improving the forum! :)

LOLZ, that is why i was ASKING you for help on this! I though you will be happy to do it here since you are all for progress and helping each other and improving the forum! :)

The graph shows the effect of the policies that are being pursued. It is not up to me to change or influence them in any way. Your comment is best addressed to management, not me.

The graph shows the effect of the policies that are being pursued. It is not up to me to change or influence them in any way. Your comment is best addressed to management, not me.
mmmm well, dear, i was not asking for help in policy making anyway, ap tora zada he samj bathy hein i think :D
Was asking for it to understand the graph (if i have got it wrong as you said)

mmmm well, dear, i was not asking for help in policy making anyway, ap tora zada he samj bathy hein i think :D

Sir, you are wise enough to do this on your own. :D

Sir, you are wise enough to do this on your own. :D
May be i am not and that is why i asked you for your help considering how you are all in for any improvements and progress. May be this could have helped. Anyway, i will manage. :)

I volunteer, if you can accept my contributions. Seriously.
Ok this is weird , i often follow indian defence fora and i have always seen you bad mouthing this place, its moderators. Sometimes i feel you spend your whole day thinking about admin membersf form here. You are mocking them , mocking insulting pakistan declaring it a failed state etc ,telling how this forum reflects pakistans state , you have no interest left in this place whatsoever , its on the path to self destruction, to coroborrate ur stance you wear an alexa link on your forehead, then we see you wanting to volunteer for this place too. You keep reminding indians on their fora how their management is so Ahh mazing and wonderful and better than this place. I really find it strange. Why be a part of failed project? Why not be a part of visionary managements of those forums you praise

Or maybe buy some self respect from nearby convenience store

Ok this is weird , i often follow indian defence fora and i have always seen you bad mouthing this place, its moderators. Sometimes i feel you spend your whole day thinking about admin membersf form here. You are mocking them , mocking insulting pakistan declaring
it a failed state etc ,telling how this forum reflects pakistans state , you have no interest left in this place whatsoever , its on the path to self destruction, to coroborrate ur stance you wear an alexa link on your forehead, then we see you wanting to volunteer for this place too. You keep reminding indians on their fora how their management is so Ahh mazing and wonderful and better than this place. I really find it strange. Why be a part of failed project? Why not be a part of visionary managements of those forums you praise

Or maybe buy some self respect from nearby convenience store

You are to be congratulated on your encyclopaedic knowledge of Indian sites.

You are to be congratulated on your encyclopaedic knowledge of Indian sites.
Congratualtion has been accepted and i am glad that i have finally recieved much overdue acknowledgement which should have happened earlier,nonetheless it happened.

I also have the privilege of reading treasure of knowledge shared by esteemed Nostradamus of 21st century @hellfire , who knows every event prior to its occurence and has usually predicted it 200 years before it was actually meant to take place , though his frequent, "see i knew that , i told you that will happen "statements arrive only after the event has actually happened.

Also as a fan of him what i love most about him is when he goes to say after any good or bad incident, that "please Collate my post number 2000100 from thread "Sheela ki jawwanis adventures on siachen glacier", which was opened in year 1892 page number 296 with my post number 30009000 from thread title "Fevicol say chipaka lo tejas ko truck say " thread opened in year 1799 page number 33 and connect the dots and read the hidden ominous prophecy i had made decades back about Pakistan"

I hope u will keep acknowledging my encyclopedic knowledge more and more in order for me to catapult to the aimed heights.

Btw its encyclopedic not encyclopaedic somehow it sounded like paedo something

Last edited:
Congratualtion has been accepted and i am glad that i have finally recieved much overdue acknowledgement which should have happened earlier,nonetheless it happened.

I also have the privilege of reading treasure of knowledge shared by esteemed Nostradamus of 21st century @hellfire , who knows every event prior to its occurence and has usually predicted it 200 years before it was actually meant to take place , though his ocassions, "see i knew that , i told you that will happen "statements arrive only after the event has actually happened.

Also as a fan of him what i love most about him is when he goes to say after any good or bad incident, that "please Collate my post number 2000100 from thread "Sheela ki jawwanis adventures on siachen glacier", which was opened in year 1892 page number 296 with my post number 30009000 from thread title "Fevicol say chipaka lo tejas ko truck say " thread opened in year 1799 page number 33 and connect the dots and read the hidden ominous prophecy i had made decades back about Pakistan"

I hope u will keep acknowledging my encyclopedic knowledge more and more in order for me to catapult to the aimed heights.

Btw its encyclopedic not encyclopaedic somehow it sounded like paedo something

By the way, to start at the most meaningful part of your post, it remains encyclopaedic in British English, which I follow consistently; there are those ignorant people who are not aware of the distinction and use a hybrid orthography (tr.: mixed spellings), and are blissfully unaware that they are demonstrating their unsound foundations.

Every effort will be made to catapult you to the greatest possible heights; it will soon become an urgent task, if you continue to spam every thread as you are doing today.

Your references to hellfire are of anecdotal interest; anecdotes are always interesting to the idle.

Further congratulations will follow as you pursue your trajectory on both matters relating to quantity and those relating to quality. You will receive from interested quarters - not including me - encouragement to keep up your good work; you are obscuring the unwanted intelligent posts by Pakistanis of talent and virtue, and that is always a good thing for those with clearly defined wishes for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

In due course of time, you will be accepted as a fellow-traveller by those mischief makers. I regret that I may not have an opportunity to see your glorious progress; those of a different point of view from the ones who may be your sponsors in short time will not have me with them.

By the way
It's been brought to my attention that I get lot of disparaging comments in Indian forums. I have no reason to doubt this but would you happen to know this and give any reason why I am singled out - if that indeed is true.

Back
Top Bottom