What's new

Few suggestions from me

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I have few suggestions first is that in Pakistan Defense and Industry Section please make sticky threads for Pakistani Major Defense industries I mean like for POF should be separate sticky thread and also for HIT and KRL and KSEW and Kamra. Secondly in a Military Forum I mean which have threads like Air Warfare and Naval Warfare and Land one. Add one more section for Police and Internal security systems.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jango @Jungibaaz @waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch

Here is an Idea Hazrat why doesn't PDF have its on media team that does interviews with organisations? I mean You can pester POF about Rifle selection meanwhile other members can ask investigate other organisations!
Well I have few suggestions first is that in Pakistan Defense and Industry Section please make sticky threads for Pakistani Major Defense industries I mean like for POF should be separate sticky thread and also for HIT and KRL and KSEW and Kamra. Secondly in a Military Forum I mean which have threads like Air Warfare and Naval Warfare and Land one. Add one more section for Police and Internal security systems.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jango @Jungibaaz @waz @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch

Here is an Idea Hazrat why doesn't PDF have its on media team that does interviews with organisations? I mean You can pester POF about Rifle selection meanwhile other members can ask investigate other organisations!
I think we should establish a permanent relation with ISPR. Some of our guys should be in contact with ISPR and also public relation departments of other forces like Air Force and Navy and Para Military @Horus

We need volunteers. PDF is run by a few, and that number + time they spend is decreasing day by day.

I know there are a few who are interested to contribute and get involved. I will get back to them..

I volunteer, if you can accept my contributions. Seriously.

We need volunteers. PDF is run by a few, and that number + time they spend is decreasing day by day.

I know there are a few who are interested to contribute and get involved. I will get back to them..

What contribution do you require?

Suggest we share a bit more detail on this and i hope people with interest in relevant tasks will step up. I have communicated to you the things i am willing and available to contribute in, hope we can move forward on that. I agree that the numbers and time the men in charge can spend is decreasing and we need to work on that

Suggest we share a bit more detail on this and i hope people with interest in relevant tasks will step up. I have communicated to you the things i am willing and available to contribute in, hope we can move forward on that. I agree that the numbers and time the men in charge can spend is decreasing and we need to work on that

Please keep in mind that the same policies will continue to deliver the same results.

So we do not need to change the policies then! That is great.

Only a few improvements here and there and may be a few more checks and everything is in place!

Of course the management will adopt whatever policies deliver the results they desire, as they should. I look forward to the improvements you mention, whatever they may be, and the results thereof.

So we do not need to change the policies then! That is great.

Great? Hardly:

PDF Nov 06 2017.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom