What's new

Is PDF under attack by PMLN Bots?

There's one more problem. Becharon ke paas koi forum aisa nahi hai jahan unn ki izzat afzai na hoti ho. Har jaga PTIians mojud hotay hain kafi tadaad main.. waisay bhi, internet pe PTI walon ke numbers ziada hain.. so they resort to such measures..
Check the results of by elections in Punjab. PTI voters sweeped the elections so PTI is even on the ground

PTI has no doubt many platforms, not only in Pakistan, all over North America to EU,ME.

I heard from someone that pdf is actually causing alot of pain to some boots, they thought pdf as collection of boot lovers who would always defend them but the tables have turned.
No doubt most on PDF are defense enthusiasts, that support the army for the sake of national unity and collective prosperity. PDF has been around for a long time, under different governments, but the overarching goal was always the same; national unity and collective prosperity, to grow the economy and raise the defense budget (to better equip and provide for the soldiers) and to maintain regional balance.

The last few years, under the PTI government, saw many defense acquisitions, on a scale usually only seen when the nation was under military rule. The current situation appears to have put the economy in a position where the gap with India could grow unchecked. :disagree:

Awam ki Maryam Nawaz se muhabbat kaise roko ge youthio

/s

View attachment 862626
Not to be a downer but I've said this before, such lowbrow stuff doesn't suit PTI supporters. This toxic attitude men especially in Pakistan have to women where they are relegated to sex objects and baby making machines is rather repugnant.

I'm not a fan of Maryam Nawaz Sharif but I just cringe when I see things like this. It's really poor taste.

Apologies for rambling. Just my two cents.

Un ko ghar rashan pohancha dia gia hai 🤣

Unhe kaho boot mor k le lain 💀

If Noonies think I am going to vote for Maryam Nawaz by seeing their trolling on PDF...

I will not even if wo khud mere samne apni paish kr de 🎉.

These stunted noony donkeys think we are stupid to believe PDM are the right choice to lead the country towards fake good times, despite the fact last 30 years status quo rule has been nothing but a disaster, simply put it PDM are not good enough to lead the country due to thier lust for power and greed.

Not to be a downer but I've said this before, such lowbrow stuff doesn't suit PTI supporters. This toxic attitude men especially in Pakistan have to women where they are relegated to sex objects and baby making machines is rather repugnant.

I'm not a fan of Maryam Nawaz Sharif but I just cringe when I see things like this. It's really poor taste.

Apologies for rambling. Just my two cents.

1. This is in no way a Pakistan specific problem (I can open a specific thread on this if you want, and yes I have lived in 5+ countries).
2. Poor taste, definitely yes.
3. The guy in the pic isn't a PTI supporter.

There are certain measures being taken at the moment.
With all due respect, Sir - but what measures are these?

Its been 3 Months since this blow-hole has been at it.

This is what I got in a span of 2mins.

Alerts.jpg

He has constantly been making multiple ID's with the same name...based on a permanent Member.

Flight of Falcon.jpg

I've been here for a decade, and a lot of Members prior to that.

I think its safe to say we have plenty - we don't need more.

This sexually frustrated d!ck & his type are ruining the Forum - straight up.

Why can't you BLOCK New Registration for some time?

@WebMaster

Now he is bringing back threads from 2008.. Hadd hai..

Yeah he's spamming me too. What a dickwad.
If Mods can't or don't want to take responsibility - and wanna put it on the shoulders of the Admins, so be it.

Admins better accept they were asleep on the wheel while these bots made a mess here.

Frankly speaking, there is no backup plan or measures being taken.

I am getting free mentions without even taking sides. I wish they would pay me instead 💵 💰🤑💲

Back
Top Bottom