What's new

Is PDF under attack by PMLN Bots?

Mods are sleeping
They've let these bots have a field day
I wonder what stops them from taking action?
Un ko ghar rashan pohancha dia gia hai 🤣

I heard from someone that pdf is actually causing alot of pain to some boots, they thought pdf as collection of boot lovers who would always defend them but the tables have turned.
Unhe kaho boot mor k le lain 💀

If Noonies think I am going to vote for Maryam Nawaz by seeing their trolling on PDF...

I will not even if wo khud mere samne apni paish kr de 🎉.

This same post is getting posted over and over again by different users with different IDs, all of whom are new joinees with today's join date. They just create a new account and start posting this same thing over and over again.

Dafuq is going on?

Edit: I can see mods are deleting these spam posts and are banning these spam accounts, kudos for hard work. But looks like PDF is under a PML-N bot attack.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Jango @Norwegian @pkuser2k12

Doesnt matter when the top brass has bent over, what to talk of bots

This same post is getting posted over and over again by different users with different IDs, all of whom are new joinees with today's join date. They just create a new account and start posting this same thing over and over again.

Dafuq is going on?

Edit: I can see mods are deleting these spam posts and are banning these spam accounts, kudos for hard work. But looks like PDF is under a PML-N bot attack.

Definitely seems as though this is a co-ordinated effort to troll via bots. I'm not a mod anymore though, so I really can't do anything here. Mods can only be reactive once these posts are up, when I was modding as far as I remember, there was no way for us to monitor or prevent successful user registrations. We'd deal with a few (mostly Indian) suicide trolls and false flags, so I don't blame the current team for not being able to remove all of these in time.

Probably what's needed is some way to add a hurdle to posting rights and user registrations to decrease the frequency of these posts.

Kya din aa gaye hai.

From stopping Indian trolls now the mods are having to deal with patwari trolls.
Pretty sure just a few simple plugins will solve this conundrum.

Alas it seems bik gayi hai govt.

There's one more problem. Becharon ke paas koi forum aisa nahi hai jahan unn ki izzat afzai na hoti ho. Har jaga PTIians mojud hotay hain kafi tadaad main.. waisay bhi, internet pe PTI walon ke numbers ziada hain.. so they resort to such measures..

There's one more problem. Becharon ke paas koi forum aisa nahi hai jahan unn ki izzat afzai na hoti ho. Har jaga PTIians mojud hotay hain kafi tadaad main.. waisay bhi, internet pe PTI walon ke numbers ziada hain.. so they resort to such measures..

Spamming and being annoying makes people less likely to vote for you.

Dafuq is going on?

Nah there are only 3-4 people on payroll making multiple accounts

Awam ki Maryam Nawaz se muhabbat kaise roko ge youthio

/s

FX3hSZDXoAAlWz2.jpeg

I heard from someone that pdf is actually causing alot of pain to some boots, they thought pdf as collection of boot lovers who would always defend them but the tables have turned.

They need to understand the difference between boot lovers and lickers. We love boots because they defend our nation and people, but if they harm our nation and people were not going to line up and lick the boots.

PS: Boot means army not their actual boots

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom