What's new

Few suggestions from me

I used to live 300 yards from the Danube, opposite the back wall of the Interior Ministry, and a short walk from the Opera House, and heard Cenerentola there. Very weird, because a signboard above the stage displayed the libretto as the singers sang!

How lucky you monsters are, with music to hear season after season after season!

Because my heart is clean and pure, I shall pray for you and for @RAMPAGE.
I was in Szeged for a while,open air live operas.
Now guess how many Turks on here know her?
Have to go now,ill answer later when im back,till then.

She was a big star in Italie,died in 2016.
Here,her resume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla_Gencer

I suppose this underlines the power of the impresario in the world of music. What a pity she didn't make it bigger with a voice like hers. But then she was singing along with some of the best of all time; Callas, for instance, was I think roughly her contemporary. So, too, a host of others. Who knows what she might have achieved, more, in a different period?

Padmachen admitting it and your grubbing around for it are different. My presence in this forum is clear and transparent and active; not like a weasel lying low and skulking around here and elsewhere. The last thing you can accuse me of is of lying low or of skulking around.

Try again.

Oh, btw, I don't need to seek attention. On the other hand, it is interesting to see what is top of your mind.
My post was directed at padamchen, somehow you have got an itch to butt into my conversation with him. , i am free to point out anything that i want to and i will continue to do so, and your misplaced usage of verbiage like "weasel lying low , skulking around , grubbing around etc etc" just show your own frustrations cause its internet forum , and many prefer to read more and post less rather than vomitting verbal diahorrea all over the place like yourself.

Lastly , i will keep pointing out stuff that i feel i should , your offensive language or melodrama bouts dont hold any sway. And from now onwards dont stalk my posts all around the forum.

I used to live 300 yards from the Danube, opposite the back wall of the Interior Ministry, and a short walk from the Opera House, and heard Cenerentola there. Very weird, because a signboard above the stage displayed the libretto as the singers sang!

How lucky you monsters are, with music to hear season after season after season!

Because my heart is clean and pure, I shall pray for you and for @RAMPAGE.
Sounds absolutely magical, my dear friend. And thank you for your kind words. However, I was reminded of Christopher Hitchens' reply to something similar said to him by a Christian apologist. His reply was "And I will think for you." If I remember correctly, that is. I hope you got the message. :P

P.S. You're such a softie, Joe. :D

My post was directed at padamchen, somehow you have got an itch to butt into my conversation with him. , i am free to point out anything that i want to and i will continue to do so, and your misplaced usage of verbiage like "weasel lying low , skulking around , grubbing around etc etc" just show your own frustrations cause its internet forum , and many prefer to read more and post less rather than vomitting verbal diahorrea all over the place like yourself.

Lastly , i will keep pointing out stuff that i feel i should , your offensive language or melodrama bouts dont hold any sway. And from now onwards dont stalk my posts all around the forum.

LOL.

Look who's talking!

Sounds absolutely magical, my dear friend. And thank you for your kind words. However, I was reminded of Christopher Hitchens' reply to something similar said to him by a Christian apologist. His reply was "And I will think for you." If I remember correctly, that is. I hope you got the message. :P

P.S. You're such a softie, Joe. :D

Tell me, honestly.

Is there any other way a human being should be? :enjoy:

I'm even fond of Areesh.

Dont ban Sarah Ahmadzai for her violations mods i like where this is going :D
Plz @waz @The Eagle @Arsalan

@django @RealNapster
I will remain civil promise just dont spoil the fun so soon :D
She is like Afghan hamzay
@PakSword

I agree with this. She holds great anti pakistan sentiments and believes our existence is fake and the pashtuns of Pakistan are gul khan traitors. There are many who believe that afghans don't hate us. Her presence would help them see the reality that afghans have always hated us. When we were talking about mergers and being under the hand of king zahir shah, they were attacking our embassy's. We need a reality check. Its not fariswan, pashtun thing. Its across the Durand line thing. Thank God soon Durand line will be our most secure border even more than the LOC.

Posting padmachens screenshot for post record:

image-jpeg.448279

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 53
yo pdf needs a feature where you can leave an audio recording instead of typing up a post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom